Sign in to follow this  
Jupes

Who would you keep? Please help, I have to decide by wed night

my league gives 1 pt per reception and 1 pt per 10 yards rushing/rec. 6 pts for a TD

I have to keep 1 guy out of these 3. Who should I keep?

Cadillac Williams, LaMont Jordan, or Steve Smith

I'd keep Cadillac.

I feel like Jordan might be a bit little safer, but Caddy should have more upside.

Top RBs are usually much harder to come by than top WRs, so somebody like Steve Smith could be picked up later.

Also, Tampa has said they're going to try to pass to Caddy more this season (who has supposedly improved his receiving skills). Just another reason to stick with him.

Please see Mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=219715

What draft position do you have? Do you have any other keepers?

Without any further info, I'd have to say keep Caddy. However, if you have a chance at one of the top 4 backs (SA, LT, LJ, Portis), I'd say keep SSmith. A second or third-tier RB like Caddy is valuable, but if you have a stud at RB already, you can afford to pair him with SSmith and have some huge games. If you're pairing Caddy with someone like McGahee or similar, then keep Caddy. I say Caddy over Jordan because I just have very little faith in the Raiders line and team overall, while Gruden has his team back in the playoffs and will keep them there.

What draft position do you have? Do you have any other keepers?

Without any further info, I'd have to say keep Caddy. However, if you have a chance at one of the top 4 backs (SA, LT, LJ, Portis), I'd say keep SSmith. A second or third-tier RB like Caddy is valuable, but if you have a stud at RB already, you can afford to pair him with SSmith and have some huge games. If you're pairing Caddy with someone like McGahee or similar, then keep Caddy. I say Caddy over Jordan because I just have very little faith in the Raiders line and team overall, while Gruden has his team back in the playoffs and will keep them there.

What he said :rolleyes: