Sign in to follow this  
ebers67

auction league carry over question

I can keep 2 players, $200 cap, 16 players, high performance league-1pt for every 3 yrds rush and rec, 6pts per td, plus WR get 1pt per rec.

due to a trade prior season, I start less $10 cap(league allows cap money to be included in trades-very nice twist!)

There will be plenty of Rb back in the draft, do I dare pass up S.A. for $56 and carry over C. Johnson($38) and C. Chambers($10). Thoughts? LT, Dillon, D. Davis, Westbrook, Jordan, C. Taylor, Dillon are among the Rb's(plus more) that will most likely be available(due to carry over restrictions-cost, years, etc...)

$56 for SA isn't all that bad.

I really like the $10 for Chambers. $38 for Johnson is pretty good, but does seem just a tad high. What is Fitzgerald going for?

Fitz is going to be carried over for $26-he was bought for $11 in 2004, carried over for $16 in 2005. League adds $5 first year, another $10 2nd year, then $15 more 3rd year and so on.

Holt would be $46 this year, Harrison $65(one guy loved him way too much), Owens $50, Ward $28, D. Jackson $24 to give you some idea.