Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Songs that make you dive for remote/dial/etc

I hate British "humor"

They think Jerry Lewis was funny. Nuff said.

99% of everything recorded since 1980

I hate British "humor"

You might be surprised at how many successful American sitcoms were actually stolen from the BBC.

I hate British "humor"

Same here. I don't think anyone really likes it, but they want to seem smart and won't admit it. It sucks. Exceptfor Benny Hill. Ever notice there are no good British stand up comics? Unfunny people.

That's the French

Good call. Fockin unfunny frog fagguts.

Same here. I don't think anyone really likes it, but they want to seem smart and won't admit it. It sucks. Exceptfor Benny Hill. Ever notice there are no good British stand up comics? Unfunny people.

So wrong.

You should start your sentences with "I feel...".

Ton of great British standup.

I'll take most of them over most of the Kevin Hart's yelling at the top of their lungs at me type of 'humor.'

And American women are Soo funny. Especially when they say 'vagina.'

But I know it's subjective.

So wrong.

You should start your sentences with "I feel...".

Ton of great British standup.

I'll take most of them over most of the Kevin Hart's yelling at the top of their lungs at me type of 'humor.'

And American women are Soo funny. Especially when they say 'vagina.'

But I know it's subjective.

Meh. Besides Ricky Gervais, there aren't many funny brits. Jim Jeffries used to be funny but he went off the political deep end a few years back. Now he's just an unfunny kunt. It pains me to say that because I shot the sh!t with him at a club in Sac. a few years back. He was just starting out in America and seemed like a decent dude. Too much time in California, I guess.

Craig Ferguson kills.

Lots of great female Brits too. Less screeching, more clever.

Top of my head, I'd probably say Kathleen Madigan is the best female American comedian right now.

... and the liberal feminists would absolutely kill her.

But FAF.

Meh. Besides Ricky Gervais, there aren't many funny brits. Jim Jeffries used to be funny but he went off the political deep end a few years back. Now he's just an unfunny kunt. It pains me to say that because I shot the sh!t with him at a club in Sac. a few years back. He was just starting out in America and seemed like a decent dude. Too much time in California, I guess.

Count me firmly in the camp of not needing or wanting one more British subject or really any other country or continent coming over here and telling us how fuked-up we are.

At least Jefferies openly admits he came here for the money. But he needs a whole new set of stories.

Jeffries is Australian. They're the masculine Brits. He's not though. He just sucks.

Jeffries is Australian. They're the masculine Brits. He's not though. He just sucks.

Nah, he's a transplant from England. He just claims AUS.

Figures.

Well technically, all Aussies, at least the white ones, are transplants from England.

For the record, I also consider Canadians Brits.

Anywhere in the Commonwealth.

----------------

Also also, all the complaining that the Brits had about the Iraq War? I mean sure, it was bullshiit. But they lost more troops in two and a half months of the Falklands War than they did in 6 years of Iraq engagement. Just found that out today.

For the record, I also consider Canadians Brits.

Anywhere in the Commonwealth.

----------------

Also also, all the complaining that the Brits had about the Iraq War? I mean sure, it was bullshiit. But they lost more troops in two and a half months of the Falklands War than they did in 6 years of Iraq engagement. Just found that out today.

No way. Price Charles and Prince Andy got all sorts of medals in the Falklands "war". Wonder why they never went to N Ireland?

Well technically, all Aussies, at least the white ones, are transplants from England.

True. I've explained that to dooshbags on PlayStation. I tell them that their ancestors were kicked out of England for being "retarded criminals" then I call them kiwis just to add to the insult.

:lol:

They hate that sh!t.

• Like 1

No way. Price Charles and Prince Andy got all sorts of medals in the Falklands "war". Wonder why they never went to N Ireland?

Falky sheep are prettier?

Monty Python and the Holy Grail is focking hilarious.

You spelled retarded wrong.

This is exactly what I mean when I say British "humor" is unfunny

I like Cracker, but this one was SO overplayed in the 90s. Doesn't hold up to that many listenings. Still gets airplay today. Maybe in a couple more years I'll be ready for it again. :thumbsup:

I hate British "humor"

Top Gear ...The original UK version, not the sloppy USA version is hillarious :thumbsup:

Snatch

Ali G

In Betweeners

All pretty funny

You spelled retarded wrong.

This is exactly what I mean when I say British "humor" is unfunny

:lol:

Crocodile Rock

I will add:

Anything by the Moody Blues

Misty Mountain Hop and Going to California

90+% of the Beatles Catalog

The entire VH 1984 album, except Top Jimmy. I'll Wait is the biggest POS they ever put on vinyl, and that includes the Van Hagar crap.

Black Hole Sun. Yes I know it was a #1 song. Yes I know it bought Chris Cornell all the yachts he wanted. Maybe he killed himself because people liked this trash over much better songs.

Black Hole Sun. Yes I know it was a #1 song. Yes I know it bought Chris Cornell all the yachts he wanted. Maybe he killed himself because people liked this trash over much better songs.

Personally I really like Peter Frampton's instrumental cover

He didn't kill himself. He was killed and made it look like suicide. Because he wrote Black Hole Sun

Nothing Framton has ever done can be considered as good.

In fact this is now my answer to OP

Peter Frampton

Nothing Framton has ever done can be considered as good.

In fact this is now my answer to OP

Peter Frampton

I guess the only thing we agree on lately is drinking

I guess the only thing we agree on lately is drinking

Not true. Because of fantasy football I'm all in on the Chiefs. Have Mahomes/Kelce/Watkins

:cheers:

Good stuff. Id never heard it before.

Good stuff. Id never heard it before.

Check out his instrumental project Fingerprints from 2006,good stuff all around.