Sign in to follow this  
Cara

You slammed me for saying Forte would be a bust.....

Hey Cara...im pretty sure the only person who "slammed" you was your Dad. So you should just STFU and go post on the I wanna come out of the closet but cant Forum on your other site.

No one here likes you or gives a flyin Fak what you think.

Cheers

Spider

So what? Mark my words, he will NOT finish the year as a top 12 fantasy player.

x2.

Although I'm only agreeing because unless he's turned into a focking QB (or a beast of a WR in PPR) of course he won't finish in the top 12 Captain Obvious.

Not everyone, but most people in this forum called me all kinds of names for saying Forte would be a bust this season for where he was drafted. I listed all my reasons. Guess what? I was right. I'm sure some of you cocky know-it-alls will say it is only week 2.... So what? Mark my words, he will NOT finish the year as a top 12 fantasy player. Considering in the leagues I am in, PPR, he went at the 1.03 or 1.04, he has to be called a bust when he ends the season with the same value as someone drafted in the 4th round, or possibly lower.

Good luck to all of you that showed how stupid you truly are just a couple of short months ago. You fantasy "studs" really showed your worth.

Where I post at now at least has some people with half a brain. They actually discuss things, not rip on the posters they don't like for no reason at all. This forum sucks, as do all those idiots (suckers!) that said Forte would be a great fantasy player this season. How's that ypc average treating you? LOL I'm guessing you guys are the idiots that also took Eddie Royal in the 3rd/4th round, or the genius that said "Don't draft Brees in round one", or maybe it was you who said "Brady will be the top fantasy qb in 2009..." MORONS. Like it or not, I was right and you were wrong. Sucks to the message board where you are known elsewhere as "the place where idiots post".

I'm sure some of you will rip on me again. Have at it. I won't be reading it anyway. Say whatever you want. I was right and you were wrong. LOL

Is this serious? ;) People are getting more pathetic by the day...

BORED? ;) I love this board. Try using this thing called a dictionary. It begins with your favorite word, so it should be easy to use. What a moron..... If you are going to insult someone, use the correct spelling! Bored does not = board. LOL

You are the definition of stupid. You have 2000 or so posts so obviously you wouldn't understand the slang her.

I thought you weren't going to comment? Haha...

Some B itch coming back after a post 3 months ago pounding her cheat over a RB that has played 2 games 1 against the best D in the league. Crassic.

In my most recent drafts, people have been taking Forte at the 1.02. I think he will finish somewhere between the 8th and 12th fantasy scorer this season.

The 8th - 12th fantasy scorer this season? Throw in a WR or two, maybe Brees and another QB, and you have Forte ranked as the 4th-8th best RB by year's end......the epitome of bust if I ever saw one.

Cara.....lobotomies are permanent. ;)

I think its time to take a step back and recognize that we are in the presence of greatness.

Never has a bolder claim been made than Player X will not finish as the 2nd or 3rd best fantasy player overall to justify his ADP. Furthermore... never has someone been proven right so early in the season. Let's face it... after this horrendous start, Forte could rush for 500 yards and 6 TDs per game and never crack the top 8 - 12 fantasy players.

Guys - we have all be officially pwned. Nothing left to do but eat some humble pie. I never thought it would happen, but Cara >>>>>>>>> The Soilost.

I know I could never match this display of sheer brilliance, but here's my feeble attempt to match, nay - come close to humbly approaching, the utter prognosticating dominance we have witnessed.

There is no way on earth Santana Moss finishes the season as the 5th - 6th ranked WR in my PPR league. You can take it to the BANK!!!!!! I have given a partial list of reasons below and we will be back to rub all of your dirty little noses in it tomorrow (when I am proven to be right).

He is short. He does not play O-Line. His socks are too long. He likes Fifty Cent too much. He runs too fast and the helmet makes him look like a bobble head. I don't care for his hair style and he generally does not score well on Tuesdays. Cara has taken dumps bigger than him. Futhermore, he does not play in the eastern most team of the NFC East - which is never a good thing. He also chose a stupid jersey number. Albert Haynesworth will almost certainly limit his red zone targets. There's plenty more where this came from.

Do we have some serious issues Cara? I hope your mom keeps the basement door locked. You really shouldn't be allowed in public.

It's week three Francis relax. Don't own him but half the Backs in the league are busts.LT, Deangelo, Jacobs, Turner, Slaton, Portis,J. Lewis Adai, Westbrook. You spoke way to soon.

What a pathetic group of losers. I suppose if Forte doesn't do anything great against the Seahags, you all will still say it is only week 3 or have some other excuse.

I made the best prediction this website has ever had posted. You should all bow to my greatness. Unlike you losers, I was smart enough to avoid Forte, Eddie Royal, Tom Brady, and a slew of others you all were touting on this website as "great" or as a "steal". How do you spell loser? Easy, look at the above usernames, excluding my own and maybe two others (guess who).

Another funny thing is this; Half of you people that have ripped on me were the SAME "guys" that emailed me in July wanting my picture and to know more about me. Go ahead and pretend it wasn't you, but we both know it was. In the hour my post was up, there were over 35 people from this site trying to kiss my arse and be my "friend". LOL Awwwww...... Maybe I should post those names and emails at some point. Some of you "geniuses" would lose a little of your so called site-cred with the other "men".

In case you are wondering, I love it when you all go off on me. Why? Well, I have MANY different personas on this site. One of them has been here for about 5 years now and is very well "respected" here. One of them is this one. Another one only comes out once each year to give advice on who the best sleepers are. I love to post pure BS and screw up as many fantasy teams as I can. Go ahead and think it can't be done........ Some of you have emailed one of my personas MANY times for advice on sleepers and who you should start.

I think it is hilarious that you hate this persona, hate me, yet absolutely hang off the words of some of my other personas. I'm not the only one here screwing with all you little morons. I'm in this thread more than once. LOL

Good luck ladies. From the emails you sent me, most of you are anything but men. : )

F*aggots. Ha.

What a pathetic group of losers. I suppose if Forte doesn't do anything great against the Seahags, you all will still say it is only week 3 or have some other excuse.

I made the best prediction this website has ever had posted. You should all bow to my greatness. Unlike you losers, I was smart enough to avoid Forte, Eddie Royal, Tom Brady, and a slew of others you all were touting on this website as "great" or as a "steal". How do you spell loser? Easy, look at the above usernames, excluding my own and maybe two others (guess who).

Another funny thing is this; Half of you people that have ripped on me were the SAME "guys" that emailed me in July wanting my picture and to know more about me. Go ahead and pretend it wasn't you, but we both know it was. In the hour my post was up, there were over 35 people from this site trying to kiss my arse and be my "friend". LOL Awwwww...... Maybe I should post those names and emails at some point. Some of you "geniuses" would lose a little of your so called site-cred with the other "men".

In case you are wondering, I love it when you all go off on me. Why? Well, I have MANY different personas on this site. One of them has been here for about 5 years now and is very well "respected" here. One of them is this one. Another one only comes out once each year to give advice on who the best sleepers are. I love to post pure BS and screw up as many fantasy teams as I can. Go ahead and think it can't be done........ Some of you have emailed one of my personas MANY times for advice on sleepers and who you should start.

I think it is hilarious that you hate this persona, hate me, yet absolutely hang off the words of some of my other personas. I'm not the only one here screwing with all you little morons. I'm in this thread more than once. LOL

Good luck ladies. From the emails you sent me, most of you are anything but men. : )

F*aggots. Ha.

:lol:

F*aggots. Ha.

Hopefully your life will progress to the point where you have even more personas on fantasy football sites. :lol:

F*aggots. Ha.

Wow...who invited Rosie O'Donnell onto our little family board? Nobody gives a shiat if you say you're the Soilost or Peter Freakin King. Your post was a good one and showed insight for the first 2 games of the year, but being right about 2 games does not a successful prediction make. People post here to encourage discussion whether it be for or against the prevailing thought. If you're proven correct in the long run then a bump of your prediction is usually quite enough of an "I told you so". Railing on like you are, prematurely gloating and degrading the other members of the board spoils everybody's view of you and whatever numerous alteregos you have running around in your condescending little head. HTH.

In case you are wondering, I love it when you all go off on me.

I'm imagining shooting a hot load of spunk all over those floppy manboobs of yours. :lol:

I'm imagining shooting a hot load of spunk all over those floppy manboobs of yours. :wub:

she said "you all"...that means the rest of us are invited too jerry...like a Cara group spackling party.. :lol:

she said "you all"...that means the rest of us are invited too jerry...like a Cara group spackling party.. :lol:

He/She/It will resemble a glazed donut. I haven't rubbed one out in awhile so I'm going to go Peter North when it's my turn.

You know, I've been thinking of how Cara called us out as a bunch of immature losers. I think it is our responsibility to show her what we are made of. As such, I propose we turn this into...

... a Cara haiku thread. :lol:

Cara's really fun

Just bring shaving cream and blades

Hairy asses suck

GO!

You know, I've been thinking of how Cara called us out as a bunch of immature losers. I think it is our responsibility to show her what we are made of. As such, I propose we turn this into...

... a Cara haiku thread. :rolleyes:

Cara's really fun

Just bring shaving cream and blades

Hairy asses suck

GO!

It is curtain call

Cara's mudflaps hang down low

what's that smell?

My turn:

Cara is better than you,

You sent her pics of the bumps on your d*icks,

Now you are mad bcuz she is outing your junk,

And no other woman will touch your STD laden spunk.

:rolleyes:

I win again!

Cara...You are a MORON. You really have no idea what your talking about. Let me throw some stats your way so I can educate you.

(2008)

Week 1- (86 yds 0 TD's)

Week-2- (31 yds 0 TD's)

Week-3- (27 yds 0 TD's)

Week-4- (57 yds 0 TD's)

Week-5- (123 yds 3 TD's)

Week-6- (27 yds 0 TD's)

Can you guess the name.....Deangelo Williams...GTFOH

Cara...You are a MORON. You really have no idea what your talking about. Let me throw some stats your way so I can educate you.

(2008)

Week 1- (86 yds 0 TD's)

Week-2- (31 yds 0 TD's)

Week-3- (27 yds 0 TD's)

Week-4- (57 yds 0 TD's)

Week-5- (123 yds 3 TD's)

Week-6- (27 yds 0 TD's)

Can you guess the name.....Deangelo Williams...GTFOH

Oh no you di'int! This is why I call you a MORON. If you draft your team based on last seasons stats, you SUCK. Period. This isn't 2008 Metasuxdik. This is '09. Sure, Forte will have a few decent games, everyone that starts in the NFL is almost certain to have a few decent games out of 16. Will he be worthy of that 1.03/1.04 pick? NO. LOL Your post was more evidence of the tards that post here. :rolleyes:

Ok ladies, I'm going out to a BBQ for the day. Maybe I'll pop in and rip on myself under a different name, like I did earlier. LOL This is fun. You dorks make it so easy that I simply can't resist. You show how mediocre your true football knowledge is. Yeah, let's pull out the stats from LAST year..... LOL

Agree with KingofBeer... bragging about how many aliai you have is not (or more correctly should not) be a point of pride. It is sad and pathetic really. But feel free to keep the midset that you are dominating this life. :rolleyes:

Feel bad for Cara

Has pretend friends and no life

Obesity kills

Oh no you di'int! This is why I call you a MORON. If you draft your team based on last seasons stats, you SUCK. Period. This isn't 2008 Metasuxdik. This is '09. Sure, Forte will have a few decent games, everyone that starts in the NFL is almost certain to have a few decent games out of 16. Will he be worthy of that 1.03/1.04 pick? NO. LOL Your post was more evidence of the tards that post here. :rolleyes:

Ok ladies, I'm going out to a BBQ for the day. Maybe I'll pop in and rip on myself under a different name, like I did earlier. LOL This is fun. You dorks make it so easy that I simply can't resist. You show how mediocre your true football knowledge is. Yeah, let's pull out the stats from LAST year..... LOL

WOW are you really that ignorant....The point is you cant base a season off of two weeks. I dont think Forte lives up to his draft status but calling him a bust after 2 weeks is absolutely ridiculous.

You guys suck really, really bad at haiku. 5-7-5 people. Let's focus. :rolleyes:

I was close. Fixed.

Cara's a tranny

Her azz looks somewhat manly

Bestiality (think that's 5)

You guys suck really, really bad at haiku. 5-7-5 people. Let's focus. :rolleyes:

this thread reeks of failure and bad bacon...

Cara's more than one

More is merry for bored fun

spooge fest on her chest

how's that jerry???

you really are pretty stupid.

if you would take the time to remove your head from your ass, you would see he was trying to show you that the consensus number 1 RB at the end of last year started out VERY slow.

whats to say Forte can't do the same?

Im not saying I think it will happen, but you clearly can't make this kind of call after 2 weeks and you certainly can't come in here and stroke your ###### over your preseason prediction after 2 weeks

I know I'm contradicting myself by posting right now, but why does everyone else reply back to whoever this is? They are just trying to get a rise out of you all, and it's working. Cara don't care what kind of stats or proof you all bring to the table, Cara is just here to rile everybody up. Just ignore the person.

Cara, be sure to call at all these sites also. I want to hear you call them idiots too. Keep it consistent please

NFL.com - Forte #2

http://www.nfl.com/fantasy/story?id=09000d...mp;confirm=true

cbssportsline genius's put him at #3

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfo...tions/RB/season

Be sure to email this sr. writer at real time fantasy sports. Look like he has forte at #2

By Jeff Paur

Senior Fantasy Writer

Realtime Fantasy Sports

Running Backs:

As the case every season, the running back position will be coveted come draft day. And with good reason as there are a number of backs that could be the top point getter come the end of the season, which is a bit of a change from past seasons. There is even debate as to who the No. 1 back is this season. For us, the choice is Adrian Peterson because of his explosiveness and ability to post huge numbers any given weeks. But you could also make a case for Matt Forte, Maurice Jones-Drew, Michael Turner and DeAngelo Williams for that top spot.

How about fox sports ranking him #3 - bunch of idiots over there also

http://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy-football

Looks like everybody in the entire United States predicted him 2-4 in preseason rankings. Let me know about all those magazine rankings also.

:mad:

Can't the admins just look up the IP addresses to figure out which other names are her?

Can't the admins just look up the IP addresses to figure out which other names are her?

don't you need admins first? JK

I got in half past twelve... stoney eyed and tired. To my surprise there were thirty three miniature Jon Kitnas that had taken centaur form. They spoiled me with their wisdom.