Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Crying illegal girl....oh you liberals you.

Hahaha... Just pure speculative gibberish.

The left has refused everything that has had the wall included and you know that. Because God forbid the Democrats don't have this as an issue to cry about in 2020.

I mean seriously call your own side here. And it is your side. If Trump solves immigration you guys literally have no platform to run on.

Democrats have two cards to play. How awful Trump is with immigration. and trying to fix the healthcare system which is a problem they created in the first place. Or I guess you could go back to Old trusty racism again?

Because everything with the wall in it was also limiting legal immigration among other things...and the ridiculous waste that the Wall is. In addition it isnt just democrats killing these bills...the Freedom Caucus isnt supporting stuff for DACA.

Call my side? WTF are you talking about...you really should read more in the situations and legislation.

Solves it... :lol:

Democrats created problems in the healthcare system? ACA didnt start the issues with healthcare...but if you want a thread on what this administration is doing to healthcare that wouldnt be good either given the latest budget talks about Medicare and Medicaid.

I think it was a terrible idea then and it's remains a terrible idea now. Is that acceptable here or can only one of Trump and Obama be right or wrong? I think they were both wrong.

Also its flat out false that Obama created the situation in the first place.

Because everything with the wall in it was also limiting legal immigration among other things...and the ridiculous waste that the Wall is. In addition it isnt just democrats killing these bills...the Freedom Caucus isnt supporting stuff for DACA.

Call my side? WTF are you talking about...you really should read more in the situations and legislation.

Solves it... :lol:

Democrats created problems in the healthcare system? ACA didnt start the issues with healthcare...but if you want a thread on what this administration is doing to healthcare that wouldnt be good either given the latest budget talks about Medicare and Medicaid.

See once again the problem you have is the same one you have in every post. You speculate on anything that Trump is doing that could potentially be good. You have no idea if the wall will work or not. experts say it will. Many have said there's a huge influx of people trying to come because they know the wall will work.

Conversely you try to spin the ACA which is a comic failure. Didn't even last 10 years. And it failed for the exact same reason everyone on the planet told you it would fail.

I thought they said they could use an Executive Order to change it?

To change what. Type the words illegal alien real slow when you reply.

See once again the problem you have is the same one you have in every post. You speculate on anything that Trump is doing that could potentially be good. You have no idea if the wall will work or not. experts say it will. Many have said there's a huge influx of people trying to come because they know the wall will work.

Conversely you try to spin the ACA which is a comic failure. Didn't even last 10 years. And it failed for the exact same reason everyone on the planet told you it would fail.

The guy claiming Trump could solve something and saying what others will do is whining about speculation. Hilarious.

I didnt spin the ACA. I correctly stated there were problems with healthcare before the ACA. Also...you all speculated about that...but now its bad to speculate. At least try being consistent.

The guy claiming Trump could solve something and saying what others will do is whining about speculation. Hilarious.

I didnt spin the ACA. I correctly stated there were problems with healthcare before the ACA. Also...you all speculated about that...but now its bad to speculate. At least try being consistent.

Psst... The difference is we now have seen what the ACA did and didn't do so we can show that our speculation was in fact accurate. On the other hand you are speculating about a wall that isn't built an immigration policy that hasn't even been voted on. See the difference slappy?

Sho looking foolish again.

1st to call out lies against his belief and protect lies for his belief.

Oh and how about that. Not only was she never separated from the mother. The mother abandon the family And paid a Smuggler to get Her across.

But just remember. Trump's a bad guy.

Psst... The difference is we now have seen what the ACA did and didn't do so we can show that our speculation was in fact accurate. On the other hand you are speculating about a wall that isn't built an immigration policy that hasn't even been voted on. See the difference slappy?

You just bragged thatbthe ACA did what you all thought it would. So it seems you were fine speculating then...but now you are not fine with it. As I said, be consistent.

There is no real difference...you want to be able to speculate when you want to...but dont want others to do the same.

1st to call out lies against his belief and protect lies for his belief.

What lies?

We can't take in everyone who wants out of the country they're in. And I'd rather they vet the people (including merit based) than sipped up the process to our country's detriment. I view it as looking out for the actual citizens of this country BEFORE trying to look out for immigrants.

This is true and why I wish there was something that could be done to improve their situation in Mexico so they didn't feel the need to leave.

You just bragged thatbthe ACA did what you all thought it would. So it seems you were fine speculating then...but now you are not fine with it. As I said, be consistent.

There is no real difference...you want to be able to speculate when you want to...but dont want others to do the same.

No. We speculated what would happen with the ACA and why it would fail. It has crumbled because of the exact reasons many on the right said it would. You wouldn't get enough young people to fund all the older people. That is exactly what's taking place.

We don't know what's going to happen with the wall or an immigration bill because it hasn't been put up or voted on. Might be good, might be bad. That's called speculation.

This is true and why I wish there was something that could be done to improve their situation in Mexico so they didn't feel the need to leave.

It's all of Central and South America too. Mexico just let's them pass through.

The problem is we don't have a very good system in place right now to help with this. People are being turned away and being told they have to wait months. I'm not sure some of these families feel they can wait that long so they go to extreme measures. I couldn't imagine being in their situation that I was that desperate. I am by no means on expert on this and I wish I knew what could be done better to fix the issue.

It's funny, messicans are risking their life to come here. Blacks kneel because the Country sucks. Oh, and the Hollywood types threatened to leave in droves.

Hmmm.

• Like 2

No. We speculated what would happen with the ACA and why it would fail. It has crumbled because of the exact reasons many on the right said it would. You wouldn't get enough young people to fund all the older people. That is exactly what's taking place.

We don't know what's going to happen with the wall or an immigration bill because it hasn't been put up or voted on. Might be good, might be bad. That's called speculation.

So, you speculated then...and are now bragging about being right.

But, at the same time, and withing a few posts...you are complaining about others speculating now.

Thats my point.

We can speculate based on what bills have been pushed forth...we can speculate on the wall and its effectiveness based on what people are saying. We can speculate on its cost.

You don't have to like it...but focking trying to tell me not to speculate is idiotic given what you are bragging about with ACA

It's funny, messicans are risking their life to come here. Blacks kneel because the Country sucks. Oh, and the Hollywood types threatened to leave in droves.

Hmmm.

That isn't why they kneel.

Fox News apologizes for implying Eagles players were kneeling in protest. They were praying.

Remember the outrage by all those on the right when Fox did this...yeah, me either. Simmer down hypocrites.

Haha... You're taking one quick news story that they actually apologized for and trying to compare that to superimposing Trump onto the cover of a national magazine that has been run on every News Channel in the world portraying Trump that they won't apologize for.

Yeah great comparison.

Its a photo in a magazine. Which is then about the overall atory.

So what?

So what? It's a fake picture and portrays a false sense of reality.

But, but....it doesnt matter if this particular family wasnt separated. This picture represents the thousands of kids who ARE separated.

It's not Time's fault that the photographer is lazy.

"Hey, they said they were paying good money for pics of crying Illegal kids, I was just doing my job."

Haha... You're taking one quick news story that they actually apologized for and trying to compare that to superimposing Trump onto the cover of a national magazine that has been run on every News Channel in the world portraying Trump that they won't apologize for.

Yeah great comparison.

Great, tell me where Time and everyone lied, oh they didn't, so they don't have anything to apologize for...thanks for playing. :wave:

Yeah great comparison.

Did anyone believe that Trump was actually standing over the girl? I mean, did anyone really believe that?

No...everyone knew it was two images put together...its obvious.

It is a great comparison...one took something knowingly false and made a false statement about what the players were actually doing.

One used two images together as symbolic of the problem within the actually story...the story didn't change, the internal story isn't false.

If the story was all about this girl and they totally made it up, you would have a point.

Since its not...its just weak as fake outrage over something stupid and it make you all look like whiny little biotches.

Great, tell me where Time and everyone lied, oh they didn't, so they don't have anything to apologize for...thanks for playing. :wave:

Great justification.

Wait I would call putting out a fake picture of an Occurrence that didn't happen about a little girl that wasn't ever separated lying. That was just a day ago. Thanks for playing.

Did anyone believe that Trump was actually standing over the girl? I mean, did anyone really believe that?

No...everyone knew it was two images put together...its obvious.

It is a great comparison...one took something knowingly false and made a false statement about what the players were actually doing.

One used two images together as symbolic of the problem within the actually story...the story didn't change, the internal story isn't false.

If the story was all about this girl and they totally made it up, you would have a point.

Since its not...its just weak as fake outrage over something stupid and it make you all look like whiny little biotches.

You are literally the very last person on this board that should ever call anyone a whiny b****. You're complaining in the starburst thread for god sakes.

• Like 1

So what? It's a fake picture and portrays a false sense of reality.

So was the Flag Raising picture on Iwo Jima...it was symbolic, just like the little girl. And no story was told saying that she had been separated, it was representational, end of story. Please take your fake outrage elsewhere.

• Like 1

So was the Flag Raising picture on Iwo Jima...it was symbolic, just like the little girl. And no story was told saying that she had been separated, it was representational, end of story. Please take your fake outrage elsewhere.

You really are an idiot if you believe that. Like politics aside and general differences aside if this is actually what you think you are a moron.

It was pumped out to represent separation of families. This little girl standing all by herself crying at a border agent. Of course you goofball to jump all over it. When in reality none of the things you liberals have been whining about for the last couple weeks is represented in this picture whatsoever. Actually all the worst parts of smuggling in the problems we have at the border that Republicans have been saying is portrayed in this picture.

You are literally the very last person on this board that should ever call anyone a whiny b****. You're complaining in the starburst thread for god sakes.

:first:

I complained?

I called it dumb...it was.

I called applauding it dumber...it is.

No real complaining or whining about it.

Try harder...be better.

Stop it

Being truthful?

I won't.

This is complete overblown outrage BS by people pissed off that the story has play.

The image was always symbolic...its obviously 2 different photos put together to portray the story.

They could have used any one of hundreds of kids they have detained.

Was it dumb to not vet the girl a bit...sure.

Thats as bad as it is...yet people are making it out to be some huge scandal...its pathetic.

More pissed about the picture than they are about the underlying story and treatment of people.

Stop it

It's true though. It's just a cover to symbolize children being separated from parents. No different than all the political cartoons and memes we see every day.

This is complete overblown outrage BS by people pissed off

This sounds exactly like the Anti-Trump crowd and the whining they do daily.

Congrats on winning the award for worst spin of a fake picture. Good gawd you're pathetic.

• Like 1

Good luck with that. Mexico, south America, the middle East, Africa. A steaming pile of shlt everywhere and it hasn't changed a bit. The predominantly white countries are the majority of places where the citizens arent under constant oppression or attack