Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

DOW taking a beating.,..

While it's not the Presidents fault, since he's been tweeting every time the DOW hits a high, implying his Presidency and policies are the reasons, by that logic....though I'm going to guess we won't be seeing that on twitter today.

• Like 1

Down 1500, now 800. Anyone besides me think this is out of whack?

While it's not the Presidents fault, since he's been tweeting every time the DOW hits a high, implying his Presidency and policies are the reasons, by that logic....though I'm going to guess we won't be seeing that on twitter today.

True but conversely liberals have been claiming that Obama started this and got it to this point. I'll ignore that they can't really point to any policies that created it but nevertheless.. doubt We'll see any tweets how its Obama's economy today either.

This is the big one. This is the time it falls to zero and never comes back. SELL! SELL! SELL!

Imagine if 100% of your savings are gone!? Get out now! While you still can! This is the end of the end, folks!

SELL!

Would be up 1000 at least if the Pats had won last night. Damn Eagles!!!! :mad:

This is the big one. This is the time it falls to zero and never comes back. SELL! SELL! SELL!

Imagine if 100% of your savings are gone!? Get out now! While you still can! This is the end of the end, folks!

SELL!

I sold everything I had and bought suckercoin with it.

I'm a big picture Trump supporter and I completely agree with this. Every time he brings up the economy in his braggadocious way I shudder.

He should have gone with the old trusted 'knock on wood' after each positive statement so at least he would have had an out.

Hey, I knocked on wood. Don't blame me!

Reminds you how dangerous automated trading can be in extreme volatility

SELL!

Just bounce between the investment threads and provide useless troll commentary. Sounds like a blast :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Just bounce between the investment threads and provide useless troll commentary. Sounds like a blast :thumbsup:

I guess somebody has to do it, him and mmbeer took on the responsibility.

September 2016:

“Believe me: We’re in a bubble right now. And the only thing that looks good is the stock market — but if you raise interest rates even a little bit, that’s going to come crashing down,” Trump said. “We are in a big, fat, ugly bubble. And we better be awfully careful.”

December 2017

“DOW RISES 5000 POINTS ON THE YEAR FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER — MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!” the president tweeted at 6:04 a.m. Tuesday, marking the 58th time he has mentioned the stock market on Twitter since taking office.

True but conversely liberals have been claiming that Obama started this and got it to this point. I'll ignore that they can't really point to any policies that created it but nevertheless.. doubt We'll see any tweets how its Obama's economy today either.

:thumbsup:

Holy sh1t. Knew thered be a correction but didnt think the drop off would be so steep! Been a brutal week plus

It sounds like a good time to invest depending on how big you think the correction will be.

This probably is the correction.

Down today 1175, biggest one day point decline ever. Yippee, a new record. :(

@realDonaldTrump...Even when we lose we win, we are the best losers of the DOW ever

• Like 1

When you find out your government is 100 times more corrupt than you thought it was, your confidence in the entire system is shattered.

When you find out your government is 100 times more corrupt than you thought it was, your confidence in the entire system is shattered.

Boom. The street knows.

Should I move all of my 401k stocks to the stable fund, or is it too late?

If you do the market will rally and youll miss out.

If you dont this is just the tip of the iceberg.

So you decide

You don't lock in your losses until you sell. My 401k is based on shares so I still have the same amount of shares and am not moving my money................YET.

That being said, it depends on your age. I'm about to turn 50 and have 10+ years to retirement.

• Like 1

Could be too late. I moved everything to super conservative funds on Thursday. They lose about 1/4 of what the S&P loses and I'm getting ready to move into the NAZ, small caps and mid caps soon.

Keep an eye out for Peter Schiff and Dr. Doom, Marc Faber to appear. When they do, proclaiming that the end is here, it's time to buy. It's like clockwork that these 2 clowns climb out from under their rocks and proclaim that they are right, then the market takes off again and they disappear.

Keep an eye out for Peter Schiff and Dr. Doom, Marc Faber to appear. When they do, proclaiming that the end is here, it's time to buy. It's like clockwork that these 2 clowns climb out from under their rocks and proclaim that they are right, then the market takes off again and they disappear.

Yeah cuz that happened in 2007. They were dead wrong on the housing market.

Dolt.

This is what happens when a market flush with cash and easy lending gets hit with an interest rate hike on the 10 year bonds.

While I don't think it's the beginning of the end, I do think things are going to balance out a bit; which means losses for a while, but it won't be a crash.

Yeah cuz that happened in 2007. They were dead wrong on the housing market.

Dolt.

Housing market? You talking about the easiest call in the history of market calls? Jesus only complete retards didn't see that meltdown coming from a galaxy away. I knew in 2003 that it was going to implode when I got offered 2x the actual value of my 850 sq foot house. I made the same call that loser did, before he did. When idiots were getting 120% loans and spending that extra cash, it was obvious it was going to pop.

You dolt.