Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

2017 NFL Draft Thread ***Official***

I'm headed to MetLife Stadium Thursday night to watch the draft. Eating dinner at The Ass first.

Fixed your spelling error.

No silly. That's tonight after dinner. :music_guitarred:

You are still posting ? I thought the fake doc ran you off the bored :lol:

You are still posting ? I thought the fake doc ran you off the bored :lol:

He's busy dealing with his obsession with fecal matter.

This CB on Ohio state with the rape allegations re-works the board. He won't get to talk to the police until Monday, so no hope of clearing it up.

He's busy dealing with his obsession with fecal matter.

And apparently trying to put his teenie weenie in my throat.

Poor kid.

Reuben Foster, LB, Alabama Dismissed from combine after altercation with hospital worker. Tested positive for a diluted substance / failed drug test.

Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State Charged with robbery in 2009 (juvenile) - charges dropped. Charged with firing and possessing a weapon at school event in 2010 - charges dropped. Charged with criminal mischief in 2014 - pre-trial intervention aka charges dropped. Charged with misdemeanor battery for punching woman in face - found not guilty. Citation for violation of animal care - $550 fine for chained pit bull puppies outside (2 were choking).

Gareon Conley, CB, Ohio State Recently accused of rape - investigation pending

Daniel McMillian, LB, Florida Recently charged with felony for attempted sexual battery and false imprisonment after exposing genitals to woman at apartment - charges pending

Caleb Brantley, DL, Florida Recently charged with battery for striking woman in face (knocked out and lost tooth) - charges pending

Tim Williams, OLB, Alabama Multiple failed drug tests. Recently charged with possession of firearm without a permit - charges pending

Jourdan Lewis, CB, Michigan Recently charged with domestic violence - charges pending

Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama Charged in 2016 with felony for possession of stolen firearms and pot possession - charges dropped

Bruce Irvin, DE, West Virginia Recently charged with destruction of property and disorderly conduct after breaking property at restaurant where a dispute occurred - charged pending

Joe Mixon, RB, Oklahoma Charged in 2015 with battery for punching woman in face (breaking multiple bones) - plea agreement

Where will these great men be drafted? Find out Thursday night! :bandana:

I'm headed to MetLife Stadium Thursday night to watch the draft. Eating dinner at The Ambassador first.

Why are you attending a NY Jets draft party ?

Can't forget Michigan defensive standout, std-spreadin', diluted sample delivering Jabril Peppers.

Bruce Irvin, DE, West Virginia Recently charged with destruction of property and disorderly conduct after breaking property at restaurant where a dispute occurred - charged pending

Was drafted in the first round in 2012...

especially when it's in philly :huh:

kinda tough to get excited for a draft of thugs and criminals like this.

Reuben Foster, LB, Alabama Dismissed from combine after altercation with hospital worker. Tested positive for a diluted substance / failed drug test.

Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State Charged with robbery in 2009 (juvenile) - charges dropped. Charged with firing and possessing a weapon at school event in 2010 - charges dropped. Charged with criminal mischief in 2014 - pre-trial intervention aka charges dropped. Charged with misdemeanor battery for punching woman in face - found not guilty. Citation for violation of animal care - $550 fine for chained pit bull puppies outside (2 were choking).

Gareon Conley, CB, Ohio State Recently accused of rape - investigation pending

Daniel McMillian, LB, Florida Recently charged with felony for attempted sexual battery and false imprisonment after exposing genitals to woman at apartment - charges pending

Caleb Brantley, DL, Florida Recently charged with battery for striking woman in face (knocked out and lost tooth) - charges pending

Tim Williams, OLB, Alabama Multiple failed drug tests. Recently charged with possession of firearm without a permit - charges pending

Jourdan Lewis, CB, Michigan Recently charged with domestic violence - charges pending

Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama Charged in 2016 with felony for possession of stolen firearms and pot possession - charges dropped

Joe Mixon, RB, Oklahoma Charged in 2015 with battery for punching woman in face (breaking multiple bones) - plea agreement

Hope the Eagles get Foster in the first and Mixon in the second. :pointstosky:

My buddy's law firm gave him tickets. Three of us are going. One's a Giants fan, me and the other guy are Eagles fans. I'm sure it will be 75% Giants/Jets fans.

My buddy's law firm gave him tickets. Three of us are going. One's a Giants fan, me and the other guy are Eagles fans. I'm sure it will be 75% Giants/Jets fans.

Ya think?

I had your back until this latest info

I wouldn't be too surprised if the Lions drafted him. He's the best LB in the draft, and the Lions really need to grab at least one LB early. Jarrad Davis or Haason Reddick are other options in the 1st. WE also really need a third WR, as it's bleak after Tate and Jones. I'd guess a 2nd will be spent on a WR and another LB in the 3rd/4th.

I wouldn't be too surprised if the Lions drafted him. He's the best LB in the draft, and the Lions really need to grab at least one LB early. Jarrad Davis or Haason Reddick are other options in the 1st. WE also really need a third WR, as it's bleak after Tate and Jones. I'd guess a 2nd will be spent on a WR and another LB in the 3rd/4th.

Ive seen some TJ Watt as a DE to the Lions. Which I dont really understand.

I am sort of hoping he lasts until the Packers pick at 29.

Ive seen some TJ Watt as a DE to the Lions. Which I dont really understand.

I am sort of hoping he lasts until the Packers pick at 29.

Depending on how things shake up ahead of us, Watt is a real possiblity to Dallas at 28... TJ is shooting up some boards and getting a lot of talk here locally.

Depending on how things shake up ahead of us, Watt is a real possiblity to Dallas at 28... TJ is shooting up some boards and getting a lot of talk here locally.

Yeah Cowboys right in front of us are looking at similar positions. OLB and CB

Was drafted in the first round in 2012...

Your right. Read an article about NFL prospects and his name was mentioned. Oops.

Lions really need to hammer the defensive side of the ball. Decent WR are more readily available via free agency. Quinn or not, they will still take a stupid TE in the draft, bank on it.

I originally wanted to say that we can hope for a terroist attack/mass murder, but that would be over the line. Not funny

I originally wanted to say that we can hope for a terroist attack/mass murder, but that would be over the line. Not funny

I say that whenever Iggles play in Dallas and vice versa.

I'm going to hell anyway. Fock it.

First of all, I actually have Friday off work, so can get up early and watch.

Is it live streamed? NFL.com? ESPN.com?

My titans need a corner, and offensive play makers. I want to trade down, get another pick. Lattimore, Howard, Davis, ross, Conley, just get three guys who can play.

Yeah Peppers has the raw talent to do well given the right coaching and usage. Deone Bucannon is another one who was a safety/LB who turned into a dime MLB since AZ seems to run a ton of Dime.

The problem I hear about Peppers is he is pretty small for LB. He is plenty fast enough and athletic enough for safety. However he doesn't have very great natural coverage skills. So to me it is that Dime LB role or else he is basically a specialty player who sees limited snaps on defense and heavy snaps on SPTs.

He measured in at just under 5'11 and 213 lbs. With short arms. And I think he added a few of those lbs going into the combine. Perhaps he can add even more weight up to 220 and play OLB in a 4-3.

I just think with as deep as safety and CB are this year that many teams will choose to pass on him if they have a choice.

I keep going back and forth on Peppers for the Packers. Whitt Jr. has shown he generally can coach anyone up, look what he turned Shields into and Peppers has as much athleticism and he's a hitter. Would love the added speed and tenacity roaming around as the nickle back. Also, as much crap as Capers gets, he really gets creative with DB's who can get after the QB, look at Hyde who's only an average DB and the way's he used him, and of course Woodson(not saying Peppers has Woodson cover skills).

I like both Badger LB's, Watt(maybe a tad overrated based on one season, last name) and Biegel(would be a decent get in the third/fourth round). Green Bay will have to consider Mixon at some point, too talented to let slip forever, and that is going to depend on the background investigations/interviews.

Me, I'd be happy if they address DB & OLB(move Mathews back to rover) and if both players play to their draft position. Not a AJ Hawk situation where it's a 1st round pick for a 3rd round return. I'd be ecstatic if they did that and in the later rounds found Mike Daniels lite, a guy who overperforms by a couple of rounds(don't need a probowler---just better than Guion. OL depth should be addressed too.

Thursday night: My son is being inducted into the National Honor Society. That is a ceremony and a catered dinner.

Friday night: My family and about 20 members from my extended family is going to dinner and then taking in a baseball game.

Saturday: Coaching my son in a soccer game in the morning and then my family is volunteering at a soup kitchen during the afternoon hours.

Congrats, nice job. :thumbsup:

Actually, I'd sacrifice myself for the overall good of society. Lots of dopey Giants fans in that stadium

Yeah Peppers has the raw talent to do well given the right coaching and usage. Deone Bucannon is another one who was a safety/LB who turned into a dime MLB since AZ seems to run a ton of Dime.

The problem I hear about Peppers is he is pretty small for LB. He is plenty fast enough and athletic enough for safety. However he doesn't have very great natural coverage skills. So to me it is that Dime LB role or else he is basically a specialty player who sees limited snaps on defense and heavy snaps on SPTs.

He measured in at just under 5'11 and 213 lbs. With short arms. And I think he added a few of those lbs going into the combine. Perhaps he can add even more weight up to 220 and play OLB in a 4-3.

I just think with as deep as safety and CB are this year that many teams will choose to pass on him if they have a choice.

They happened to talk about Peppers this a.m. on a local station - doing draft analysis.. The book they gave him was a kid with really good talent, but raw and misused in college.. Instead of having him focus on 1 or 2 spots, they had him all over the place.. In part (they said) bcoz he's apparently a below average cover guy and in part bcoz he tends to run away from the line of scrimmage, avoids contact way too much for their liking.

Actually, I'd sacrifice myself for the overall good of society. Lots of dopey Giants fans in that stadium

Redundant. :lol:

im hoping the eagles take the guy charged with rape then the other guy that broke a girls jaw in 4 places :thumbsup:

im hoping the eagles take the guy charged with rape then the other guy that broke a girls jaw in 4 places :thumbsup:

Seems like more of a fit in Dallas though. :dunno:

They happened to talk about Peppers this a.m. on a local station - doing draft analysis.. The book they gave him was a kid with really good talent, but raw and misused in college.. Instead of having him focus on 1 or 2 spots, they had him all over the place.. In part (they said) bcoz he's apparently a below average cover guy and in part bcoz he tends to run away from the line of scrimmage, avoids contact way too much for their liking.

I have heard many comments similar to these. In the right scheme, with good coaching, he should be alright as a Pro. Think Pittsburgh or New England.

I wouldn't mind seeing them get 1. Foster 2 Mixon 3.Gonley

Three first round talents. I'm tired of Dallas and Cincinnati getting great players late because they don't care about character. I just want talent. I don't have top have dinner with these guys

Three first round talents. I'm tired of Dallas and Cincinnati getting great players late because they don't care about character. I just want talent. I don't have top have dinner with these guys

No but do you know who does have to 'have dinner' with these guys? The players on the team. Especially the high character ones aren't gonna be happy with these guys antics or worse.

Dallas and Cincinnati haven't won enough for me to pull for low life f'ers. I'll take the character ones 95% of the time.

just a thought.

Precious coming from a Iggles fan. That fan base is So well behaved.

Do you mean like Randy Gregory? These two franchises have won a combined 2 playoff games in the last 20 years.

#orangeanalyst

Do you mean like Randy Gregory? These two franchises have won a combined 2 playoff games in the last 20 years.

#orangeanalyst

Holy crap. Our graybeard retard knows a football player's name! And I believe that response was hand typed. Good for you, pappy. That's a huge step. A moment of lucidity.

Gonley? :doh: Dumb. as. dirt.