Sign in to follow this  
OldMaid

12 Geeks 1 Cup

I'd like this league much better if:

1. We played for a little cash. Even $20 would make it more interesting.

2. We changed the flex position to an ACTUAL FOCKING FLEX POSITION!

are you in or out?

1. don't care either way, logistics?

2. don't care at all, whatever the rules are..you draft accordingly. I am a Superflex fan though.

eta - 40

If you all are doing this and there is a spot let me know I'd happily do it. The league I am in I don't think is going to make it so I am in search of something.

Don’t call us... We’ll call you...

No seriously... unless we get desperate, I’d rather lick a toilet bowl clean with my tongue.

sorry 90's, should have added you to the list.

Roll Call

Old Maid - In

Herb - In

Tanatastic - In

Digby - In

shotsup - In

Bier - In

Whitewonder - In

Mookz - In

shorepatrol - In

Go Colts - ?

vudu - ?

Volty - maybe

90's - on deck

heavy set - out

Dont call us... Well call you...

No seriously... unless we get desperate, Id rather lick a toilet bowl clean with my tongue.

Newbie?

Don’t call us... We’ll call you...

No seriously... unless we get desperate, I’d rather lick a toilet bowl clean with my tongue.

Not gonna lie, this turned me on.

Newbie?

Nah, that kid just seriously rubs me the wrong way. And that’s putting it nicely.

Nah, that kid just seriously rubs me the wrong way. And thats putting it nicely.

I meant the licking the toilet bowl clean :)

I took you for a rim job kinda girl ;)

I meant the licking the toilet bowl clean :)

I took you for a rim job kinda girl ;)

:ninja:

sorry 90's, should have added you to the list.

Roll Call

Old Maid - In

Herb - In

Tanatastic - In

Digby - In

shotsup - In

Bier - In

Whitewonder - In

Mookz - In

shorepatrol - In

Go Colts - ?

vudu - ?

Volty - maybe

90's - on deck

heavy set - out

bump. vudu, what's the deal? Go Colts?

I'll commish if need be.

i used to do this waaaaaaaay back in the day.. like in 99, 2000

Dont call us... Well call you...

No seriously... unless we get desperate, Id rather lick a toilet bowl clean with my tongue.

If thats you in your profile picture, I think you are far past desperate. :)

Nah, that kid just seriously rubs me the wrong way. And thats putting it nicely.

Sounds like a woman that didnt get enough attention in her 20s. Poor thing. :(

And what rubbed you the wrong way? Did it make you mad that I covered the CCDL league fees for four year so we could play on a paid site and didnt ask anyone for money. Is that what made you angry? Youre a . And thats putting it lightly.

If thats you in your profile picture, I think you are far past desperate. :)

:lol: I’m not the one who has to troll poor foreign girls looking for a place to stay on couchsurfing.com to find a date. :lol:

That’s some grade A creeper material right there.

Sounds like a woman that didnt get enough attention in her 20s. Poor thing. :(

And what rubbed you the wrong way? Did it make you mad that I covered the CCDL league fees for four year so we could play on a paid site and didnt ask anyone for money. Is that what made you angry? Youre a ######. And thats putting it lightly.

*Sniffs bait and walks away*

Thanks for proving my point for me! You’re a real peach!

:lol: Im not the one who has to troll poor foreign girls looking for a place to stay on couchsurfing.com to find a date. :lol:

Thats some grade A creeper material right there. *Sniffs bait and walks away*

Thanks for proving my point for me! Youre a real peach!

Eh not really, its actually quite common. Nice try though, swing and a miss. Clearly my comment stung though. The crazy part is that picture is what, 5 years old now? 😱

What point did I prove? That you are a ? I came into a forum and said if you need someone Id be available, and you decided to throw shade my way when Ive done nothing to you. Ive actually never even had a direct conversation with you (see next paragraph as to why) Ive actually paid for league services in the past so you can enjoy yourself.

But hey, at the end of the day, youre a middle aged woman well past her prime, do you actually think anyone in the real world other than your family gives a fock what you think? They dont. 😂

coming to OM's defense here as someone I feel i've gotten friendly with over the years on the boards.

90's, you're hardly anyone to be talking to someone about getting bent out of shape, lest we forget your temper tantrums with the Die Nasty league and subsequent going off on me (for a decision I had no part of) in separate threads in thios forum. As a certified snowflake, you really shouldn't be taking shots at anyone.

you can pay for all the league fees you want (and never do well in) ;)

coming to OM's defense here as someone I feel i've gotten friendly with over the years on the boards.

90's, you're hardly anyone to be talking to someone about getting bent out of shape, lest we forget your temper tantrums with the Die Nasty league and subsequent going off on me (for a decision I had no part of) in separate threads in thios forum. As a certified snowflake, you really shouldn't be taking shots at anyone.

you can pay for all the league fees you want (and never do well in) ;)

Thirsty as fock. TheWhiteKnight lol.

Theres no need for anyone to defend me...Ive been chewing up guys like him, longer than hes been alive. :P Plus, hes doing a bang up job of making himself look like an a$$, without anyone elses help.

:cheers:

Theres no need for anyone to defend me...Ive been chewing up guys like him, longer than hes been alive. ;p Plus, hes doing a bang up job of making himself look like an a$$, without anyone elses help.

:cheers:

I merely said I would help if you all needed it. The only one being a is you. The only reason any of these guys give you any attention or come to your defense is because you are the only woman that posts here. Im 28, I dont give a fock about ya.

So desperate for a mans attention you have to come to a football message board. 😂😂😂

Enjoy your evening maam. ✌🏻

Eh not really, its actually quite common. Nice try though, swing and a miss. Clearly my comment stung though. The crazy part is that picture is what, 5 years old now?

What point did I prove? That you are a ######? I came into a forum and said if you need someone Id be available, and you decided to throw shade my way when Ive done nothing to you. Ive actually never even had a direct conversation with you (see next paragraph as to why) Ive actually paid for league services in the past so you can enjoy yourself.

But hey, at the end of the day, youre a middle aged woman well past her prime, do you actually think anyone in the real world other than your family gives a fock what you think? They dont.

On the internet at FFT, OM can remain forever young, many of us have been flirting with OM for a long time and would like to continue to do so without you bursting our bubble.

On the internet at FFT, OM can remain forever young, many of us have been flirting with OM for a long time and would like to continue to do so without you bursting our bubble.

yes...since she was a young maid, our fräulein.

I merely said I would help if you all needed it. The only one being a ###### is you. The only reason any of these guys give you any attention or come to your defense is because you are the only woman that posts here. Im 28, I dont give a fock about ya.

So desperate for a mans attention you have to come to a football message board. 😂😂😂

Enjoy your evening maam. ✌🏻

You think I came to her defense because she may or may not be a female (I know that she is)... posting on a message board? Kid (and I say that playfully cuz I'm not much older than you), I definitely don't give a flying fock who is a female around here.

Roll Call Update

Old Maid - In

Herb - In

Tanatastic - In

Digby - In

shotsup - In

Bier - In

Whitewonder - In

Mookz - In

vuduchile - In

shorepatrol - In

90s baby - In

Volty - maybe

heavy set - out

Go Colts - out

11 are in..Volty will stay in if we need him for #12.

Anyone else want in?

11 are in..Volty will stay in if we need him for #12.

Yes. The league will go. The thing with me is that I'm not really feeling confident this year as I wasn't paying attention last year and so I don't know what I'm doing this year.

Yes. The league will go. The thing with me is that I'm not really feeling confident this year as I wasn't paying attention last year and so I don't know what I'm doing this year.

The thing with fantasy football nowadays is all the work has been taken out of it for you. Just go to a rankings website (such as FFToday ;) ) and draft using that. Myfantasypros to see who you should start each week. Youre all set.

The thing with fantasy football nowadays is all the work has been taken out of it for you. Just go to a rankings website (such as FFToday ;) ) and draft using that. Myfantasypros to see who you should start each week. Youre all set.

Yea no one has an edge anymore like there used to be. Now it’s just everyone throwing the same crap against the wall and patting themselves on the back when it sticks.

Yea no one has an edge anymore like there used to be. Now its just everyone throwing the same crap against the wall and patting themselves on the back when it sticks.

Or bitching and moaning when it doesn't work

Yea no one has an edge anymore like there used to be. Now its just everyone throwing the same crap against the wall and patting themselves on the back when it sticks.

that is why i like the superflex, i think it opens it up a bit. lije vudu said, we should at least add rb to the flex.

that is why i like the superflex, i think it opens it up a bit. lije vudu said, we should at least add rb to the flex.

I agree. I just like the standard flex with wr/te/Rb. Not a fan of qbs in there

Yea no one has an edge anymore like there used to be. Now it’s just everyone throwing the same crap against the wall and patting themselves on the back when it sticks.

when i started the hobby, i had the edge because I had more year to year football knowledge than my peers. Then one year, everyone had printed rankings from..... fftoday.com

now its mostly down to gut calls and in season team management.

superflex actually makes a league less challenging as there are almost 0 scenarios where you would want a non QB in the flex. Unless QB scoring is really watered down or you have amazing options at RB or WR, even a bottom barrel QB can win you any given week as your flex. Injury issues? just grab the best available starting QB.... cut and paste.

still a fan of:

1 qb

1 rb

2 wr

1 te

2 flex (i would be ok maxing rbs at 2)

1 pk

1 d/st

still a fan of:

1 qb

1 rb

2 wr