Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

You all wont believe this....Worth reading

I got to hand it to him with no hard feelings......But he must of had some big ballz to pull this off. Our draft is in 2 1/2 wks and I do alot of note taking jotting down stuff for ffootball. I have been very lucky but also pretty successful in ffootball since 1995 i have only been out of the top 4 twice in a 12 man league. (not tryin to brag)

Anyways, My house is up for sale and on the market. He gets a realtor he knows personally to supposedly "show my house". Instead he goes straight to my office, finds my fantasy stuff and notes, proceeds to copy them on my fax. How did i find out? I pulled up to see his car with him walking outside with several sheets of white paper (i didnt let him see me, just thought it was strange). I didnt think anything at first but when I went to my office, the ffootball stuff was moved around and my fax was out of paper beeping.

The Bastarddd has my stuff.........Oh well, gotta give it to the ratbastard.........thought yall would enjoy.

I knew ffootball was serious but not a covert operation.....LOL

No hard feelings? What are you a puss? You should seriously go FFToday on his azz! That is stealing, and stealing from a friend is the lowest of lows (second only to having sex with a female member of the family).

No hard feelings? What are you a puss? You should seriously go FFToday on his azz! That is stealing, and stealing from a friend is the lowest of lows (second only to having sex with a female member of the family).

No my deal is paybacks are Hell...... I will get him back one way or another but no need to call the County sherriff or anything. This will be a tough one to top for me but the opportunity will arise soon.

It was so genius i have a hard time attacking him.....He is what he is ..... a thief... no need to get my Blood Pressure up....it will backfire on him.....hopefully...

Guest _my_2_cents_

No hard feelings? Genius?

No - I would throw him out of the league for cheating/stealing, and I would probably punch him in the face.

This so crosses the line and you're so casual about it that I question the validity. Fantasy Football aside, this guy came in and robbed you and you're admiring the genius of it?

He'd be admiring the genius of my fist in his eye socket within 10 mins of that occurring. :pointstosky:

If you ever went to the police with that, you would be a national celebrity.

CNN.com

Bizarre - Man arrested for stealing Fantasy Football notes because he didn't want to pick Larry Johnson 3rd overall.

Wow. That's a tactic I've never tried...

Too bad you couldn't see it coming, you could have planted fake notes.

"Stephen Davis will make a comeback! 1st Round selection!! Championship!!!"

No - I would throw him out of the league for cheating/stealing, and I would probably punch him in the face.

This so crosses the line and you're so casual about it that I question the validity. Fantasy Football aside, this guy came in and robbed you and you're admiring the genius of it?

He'd be admiring the genius of my fist in his eye socket within 10 mins of that occurring. :thumbsup:

internet supertuff-guy!

:overhead:

Guest _my_2_cents_
internet supertuff-guy!

:thumbsup:

lmao

I've been in a fight or two in my time and not with pixels.

Admittedly it's been a couple of decades since High School, but I would seriously go jihad on this guy if he robbed me. I might not be Sly Stalone or :overhead: but I would have no problem "disowning" a "friend" who'd pull this crap. He absolutely would not be in my league after that, it would be a unanimous vote, and I would more than likely kick his ass. And knowing my group of friends, I'd probably have help/

Some things you just don't do.

He'd be admiring the genius of my fist in his eye socket within 10 mins of that occurring. :thumbsup:

My guess is that CornKobb is the actual thief but telling the story from the victims perspective so not to look like an ass for stealing while hoping that people here love the ruthlessness of the "thief". Why else praise this person?

Guest _my_2_cents_
My guess is that CornKobb is the actual thief but telling the story from the victims perspective so not to look like an ass for stealing while hoping that people here love the ruthlessness of the "thief". Why else praise this person?

Well now that Jesus Christ is onto him, he's screwed.

:thumbsup:

Dude, I don't want to make a mountain out of a molehill here, but this goes WAY beyond Fantasy Football. This guy invaded your privacy and litterally stole things from your house. My first steps would be as follows:

1. Call police and get a report on file, no matter how ridiculous it sounds. Make them take it seriously. Liken it to identity theft. Find a way to print out copies of your fax transmission log for the records. If you haven't cleaned up up, take pictures of how thigns were left. The police report will be a key item for the next step.

2. Call your state Board of Realtors and report this clown. Tell them there is a police report and that you have proof (if you have fax transmission report and pictures). There is usually a complaint process each Board of Realtors follows, get this jackarse written up for it.

3. Definitely post this on your league website and make ALL the other owners aware. Your goal here should be to get this jackass thrown out of the league. Your FF stuff won't do him any good if he doesn't have a league.

Again, this isn't about your FF stuff, it's about somebody violating your trust, going outside the dictate of their business relationship with you, clearly not following the mandates of their professional license, and basically stealing from you. Don't take it lightly, make it hurt them.

Also, in _my_2_cents defense, if this were me, after I did all this stuff and the guy and his realtor come begging for me to call off the dogs, I give SERIOUS consideration to kicking the sh!t out of his worthless arse...you can take your internet tough-guy talk and shove it, I don't take people messing with my family or my life lightly.

Bingo! I was thinking the same thing - No way you post this without being mad, you certainly don't give credit for somthing like this. Your an azz cornkobb, how bad are you at FF to have to steal your competetions research?

Seems like you left your dignity in the desk for him to steal too. :pointstosky:

What you need to do is either (a) go FFtoday on him (see _my_2_cents_) or (B) give all your buddies a copy of the draft strategy secretly so you all can totally screw him in the draft. If it's important enough for him to steal from a "Friend" he'd be pretty pissed off that you ruined "his" draft.

This guy is a border line psychopath!

Anyone who would go to such extreme measures to gain an advantage for something as insignifigant as FF has some severe issues, and if he is willing to do this, what ultimately is he capable of?

What if you veto one of his trades during the season? Does he come over and shoot an arrow through your dog?

Boot the bastage out of your league, and out of your life dude... seriously,,

if you arent considering this, than maybe you need to check yourself.. :pointstosky:

What if you veto one of his trades during the season? Does he come over and shoot an arrow through your dog?

I have never, never said this before.

But I LITERALLY just spit coffee on my screen.

Thanks, I'll be sending you my dry-cleaning bill. :dunno:

You know what you have to do...

Find out where he lives.

Secure an alibi.

Kill all his pets.

Kidnapp his kids. Tie them up and beat them like a pinata.

Throw acid into the face of his wife.

Burn his house to the ground.

Plan further revenge.

Gotta agree with the guy who said to go after the realator, that guy needs to get written up.

Then, like others have said, get a few close buddies, give em you notes, and then get as many ppl in you league to com up with a way to totally ###### block him in the draft.

Am I the only one who doesn't believe a word of this story?

No realtor would put their career on the line for something like this. And if you didn't know the house was being shown, that's called trespassing.

HTH

Guest _my_2_cents_
You know what you have to do...

Find out where he lives.

Secure an alibi.

Kill all his pets.

Kidnapp his kids. Tie them up and beat them like a pinata.

Throw acid into the face of his wife.

Burn his house to the ground.

Plan further revenge.

note to self: never ever cheese off phillybear.

those Eagles/Bears fans are a nasty lot!

:dunno:

Guest _my_2_cents_
Did he make an offer on the house?

Did he make an offer on the house?

from the sound of it, he should have just made an offer for the notes.....sounds like his buddy would have practically given them to him.

gotta respect the 'genius' of needing to steal your buddy's homework, though.

what a loser

I got to hand it to him with no hard feelings......But he must of had some big ballz to pull this off. Our draft is in 2 1/2 wks and I do alot of note taking jotting down stuff for ffootball. I have been very lucky but also pretty successful in ffootball since 1995 i have only been out of the top 4 twice in a 12 man league. (not tryin to brag)

Anyways, My house is up for sale and on the market. He gets a realtor he knows personally to supposedly "show my house". Instead he goes straight to my office, finds my fantasy stuff and notes, proceeds to copy them on my fax. How did i find out? I pulled up to see his car with him walking outside with several sheets of white paper (i didnt let him see me, just thought it was strange). I didnt think anything at first but when I went to my office, the ffootball stuff was moved around and my fax was out of paper beeping.

The Bastarddd has my stuff.........Oh well, gotta give it to the ratbastard.........thought yall would enjoy.

I knew ffootball was serious but not a covert operation.....LOL

note to self: never ever cheese off phillybear.

those Eagles/Bears fans are a nasty lot!

:banana:

You're stoned, he's a Seahawks fan. They're not all that wrathful or vengeful, I think the worst they do is throw a hot latte on you...

:overhead: (terrible towel for you phillybear)

Whatever happened to sleeping with a guys wife for information??? Thats how Fantasy Football got its name.

Guest _my_2_cents_
You're stoned, he's a Seahawks fan. They're not all that wrathful or vengeful, I think the worst they do is throw a hot latte on you...

:headbanger: (terrible towel for you phillybear)

Oh, i know...I've see his other posts. Just funny that his handle makes him look like a Bears/Eagles fan.

Am I the only one who doesn't believe a word of this story?

No realtor would put their career on the line for something like this. And if you didn't know the house was being shown, that's called trespassing.

HTH

This noob posts too much also. Stick to the help board nubbles.

You too _my_2_cents_ :headbanger:

Guest _my_2_cents_
You too _my_2_cents_ :headbanger:

:ninja: :overhead: :ninja: