Sign in to follow this  
Lincalbears

Which WR? Djax or Chambers this year?

I am looking to win a championship this year, but Djax's injuries worries me. Chambers has his problems too, the talk of the Dolphins decreasing their vertical game and Culpepper's recovery. Who would you take this year alone? Even though this is a dynasty league, they are both in their 7th year i believe and Chambers is only one year younger, so that's not really a factor.

Scoring for this league is basic, no PPR, 6 pts per TD, 1 pt every 10 yds.

thanks a lot

I like Chambers. He's had good years with crappy QB's. Now he has one and I'm pump to see what he can do.

I like Chambers. He's had good years with crappy QB's. Now he has one and I'm pump to see what he can do.

Ditto

Chambers hands-down right now.....problems with Jackson's health has me worried !

I am looking to win a championship this year, - Oh really?? I am looking to come in last this year.. :blink: but Djax's injuries worries me. Chambers has his problems too, the talk of the Dolphins decreasing their vertical game and Culpepper's recovery. Who would you take this year alone? Even though this is a dynasty league, they are both in their 7th year i believe and Chambers is only one year younger, so that's not really a factor.

Scoring for this league is basic, no PPR, 6 pts per TD, 1 pt every 10 yds.

thanks a lot

wth's your problem man, this is a dynasty league, you sometimes trade for the future instead of piling players for one year. Some people might think Djax is better in the long term and Chambers is better this year. Stating I want to win this year meaning I don't care about which receiver is better after this season.

Chambers with chump-epper at QB

DJax w/ health issues and they run to much! ( for WR's) equals "eh!"