Sign in to follow this  
longhornstudd7

Help with my team

This is a ten team league at yahoo and i think i had the 7th pick. Any help would be great or tips on weak positions.

qb-Eli manning, Marc Bulger,Vince...simply favorite player

rb-Steven Jackson, Ronnie brown, Cedric Benson

Wr's/wt's-Santana Moss, Deion branch, Terry Glenn, Jerry Porter

te-Ben watson

K-Rackers

Def-Carolina and Dallas

Players on the waiver include chris simms, mich clayton, Bobby engram, Jeremy Stevens and so on.

Benson is not the definite starter. You are slim in the RB dpt. Therefore, come bye weeks you may have some problems

This is a ten team league at yahoo and i think i had the 7th pick. Any help would be great or tips on weak positions.

qb-Eli manning, Marc Bulger,Vince...simply favorite player

rb-Steven Jackson, Ronnie brown, Cedric Benson

Wr's/wt's-Santana Moss, Deion branch, Terry Glenn, Jerry Porter

te-Ben watson

K-Rackers

Def-Carolina and Dallas

Players on the waiver include chris simms, mich clayton, Bobby engram, Jeremy Stevens and so on.

drop a defense for gore. drop vince for clayton..

do it now, man!!!!

I really want Roy williams. Is it worth giving up santana for him? Also what about bulger for culpepper?

I'd rather have Roy then Santana so yes it is worth giving up if the guy is willing to trade. I'd also rather have Bulger then C-Pep so if I were you I'd stay put on that one. As far as your team I'd give it a 5 of 10. Like stated before your RB core could use a little depth. You also got alot of question marks with WR. I don't think Santana will come close to matching last years output (definitely more of a decent WR2/good WR3 then a WR1). Deion Branch and Jerry Porter haven't reported to camp yet and even if they do Branch isn't very consisten and Porter still has yet to put up a 1000 yard season in his career. Then to top it off you got the oft injured Glenn who is basically a WR3 for Dallas behind TO and Witten. Your TE is also not very good (I'd look to atleast get someone like Heath Miller/LJ Smith as a TE). I don't think this is a bottom of the league team but it definitely isn't a contender.

:ninja:

btw... WRONG FORUM. HTH

Thanks sorry about the board. I dropped vince and got gore so that adds the depth. I was offered this trade. Drew Brees and Roy williams for Santana and Bulger///any thoughts the guy also has heath miller. Thanks for the help.

Thanks sorry about the board. I dropped vince and got gore so that adds the depth. I was offered this trade. Drew Brees and Roy williams for Santana and Bulger///any thoughts the guy also has heath miller. Thanks for the help.

I guess this really depends on your own feelings. Personally I think Roy is ready to blow up (especially under the Martz system) and Santana is way over-valued. I like Bulger alot and think he is under-valued but he's also got some problems with his shoulder. Brees if healthy should put up similar numbers to Bulger considering Nola will be playing from behind quite a bit. I haven't really tracked Bree's in the pre-season so far so I'm not sure how he is post surgery.

TBH: I'd probably feel more confident with Bulger and Eli over Eli and Brees as I still don't see Eli having his breakout year yet. You're probably going to end up starting Bulger more then Eli over the course of the season.

If the other team is willing to swap out TE's as well I'd probably be more tempted to take the trade. You could always wait 2 or 3 weeks to see how Bree's looks in the pre-season and then make a move at that time too. If Bree's is healthy you would be getting the better end of the trade but at this point Bree's being healthy is a big if.

Good luck.

any more thoughts but one more thing this other team really wants santana but also has carson palmer. Should i go for palmer with eli or something like that?

any more thoughts but one more thing this other team really wants santana but also has carson palmer. Should i go for palmer with eli or something like that?

If he really likes Santana why won't he just trade straight up? ADP isn't that far off between one or the other.

If he really likes Santana why won't he just trade straight up? ADP isn't that far off between one or the other.

he will but he thinks santana is so great so why not get more out of him?

he will but he thinks santana is so great so why not get more out of him?

But you're trying to get less by swapping Bulger for Bree's in the deal. Try to trade Santana and Watson for Roy and Heath

I would get Gore Clayton and A Green. I stay away from Players in the D. Keep Moss or trade him for a legit #1. I would try to improve you TE first

Well he said that he didnt want to mess with the qbs but he wanted a rb. So the deal would be like Roy williams and Heath miller for santana and a waiver wire rb like deuce. Any other things i need? If i want to trade deion and porter in a trade which wr should i be looking at.

why dont people like watson? im just wondering on here hes projected high and finished the year strong?

qb-Eli manning, Marc Bulger

rb-Steven Jackson, Ronnie brown, Cedric Benson, Gore

Wr's/wt's-Santana Moss, Deion branch, Terry Glenn, Jerry Porter,reggie brown

te-Ben watson

K-Rackers

Def-Carolina and Dallas

There is the new team. 2 trades that have been proposed are. Bulger for culpepper. Or some sort of deal with santana and gore for roy williams and maybe heath.

anymore help would be great

no reason to be carrying 2 Def, i know they are both good but i wouldnt have both. It looks like u took too many QB's in the draft eli and bulger? solid yes but maybe culda grabbed another position and a weaker backup instead of bulger.

i would trade moss for williams. williams will bust out big this yr... ask for williams, heath miller and brees for bulger and moss

chris sims isnt a bad pickup off waivers either