Sign in to follow this  
BLS

I don't want to conspiracy theory it.....but what the F is going on?

So Flynn resigns because he didn't fully disclose what his convo was with a Russian Ambassador, correct?

Then we find out our OWN intelligence community is the one who TAPPED his line, and then LEAKED it to the media?

WHY?

Before you start going TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.....let me preface....if Flynn did something he is not supposed to do, and it's a big deal, then he should have resigned. I'm not arguing that point. What I'm trying to figure out is WHAT THE F IS GOING ON?

Why is this happening?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-9nJzJF8Rc

Establishment wants Trump and his administration out.

Its honestly BS, they won't even let him do his focking job. Bunch of whiney whack jobs like Sho and Newbie.

It's because the Establishment doesn't want an outsider shaking things up. There are powerful people behind the scenes who are pulling strings, funding protests, leaking info, and telling lies. They have tentacles that reach deep into the Government, the media, and the business world.

Not sure how many more threads I need to explain his in. It's pretty siimple;

We monitor the communications of all Russian and other operatives. It's the worst kept secret in the last 49 years. We don't just monitor our enemies, we monitor the Jewsraels, the Germans, the British - you name it - and vice versa.

We didn't TAP Flynn's phone, HE was on the other end of the Russian Operative's phone. When you

speak to a foreign operative, you're going to get monitored.

For fock's sake. Anybody who's read anything in the last 10 years knows we've blown way past FISA and anybody who knows about Xkey, Muscular, Boundless Informant, etc. (all from memory - there's 20 more) knows that even US to US completely innocent shiit is monitored. So, is it so hard to understand that you're going to get caught talking to the forking RUSSIANS? Repeatedly? While working on a Presidential Campaign?

wOW.

• Like 1

The most ironic part of this? Guess who has completely unfettered access to all US SIGINT?

Yep, the U.S. DNI. - Formerly known as Michael Flynn. :doh:

I dunno if he should be fired for the communications, but damns sure should be for being THAT stupid. LOL

At least two of Trump's top guys are communicating with Russia and the only thing Trump supporters care about is how the people are finding out. Let that sink in.

It's because the Establishment doesn't want an outsider shaking things up. There are powerful people behind the scenes who are pulling strings, funding protests, leaking info, and telling lies. They have tentacles that reach deep into the Government, the media, and the business world.

'The Establishment' aren't the ones breaking the law and communicating with the enemy. It may be true that they don't like Trump and would love to see him out, but it's Trump and his staff that are focking up. No different than the guy who gets caught cheating on his wife and blames it on her friend for telling her. :doh:

So Flynn resigns because he didn't fully disclose what his convo was with a Russian Ambassador, correct?

Then we find out our OWN intelligence community is the one who TAPPED his line, and then LEAKED it to the media?

WHY?

Before you start going TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.....let me preface....if Flynn did something he is not supposed to do, and it's a big deal, then he should have resigned. I'm not arguing that point. What I'm trying to figure out is WHAT THE F IS GOING ON?

Why is this happening?

What I truly think is this....The Chris Steele dossier is 90% accurate, with 10% incorrect being a given due to the nature of the way disinformation is put out by spy agencies on all sides, etc.

The public may have just learned about the contents in January, but the Intelligence Community has had this info for awhile. So they tapped lines on Trump's side, Russia's side, etc. As for leaks, I assume it's people in the know that aren't patient enough to let things happen at their standard pace.

Think with me for a moment with a clear head. In this case, I think this is the application of Occam's Razor............If the dossier is true (and reports are that much of it is now confirmed), it explains most everything. All we know kind of falls into place and makes sense.......If the dossier is false, we now have to start coming up with a whole lot of assumptions which will require more assumptions.

At least two of Trump's top guys are communicating with Russia and the only thing Trump supporters care about is how the people are finding out. Let that sink in.

Is there something inherently illegal about communicating with "Russia"?

• Like 1

'The Establishment' aren't the ones breaking the law and communicating with the enemy. It may be true that they don't like Trump and would love to see him out, but it's Trump and his staff that are focking up. No different than the guy who gets caught cheating on his wife and blames it on her friend for telling her. :doh:

If Flynn broke the law, he should be ejected from his position and face jail time. I have no problem with that. That's why I voted for Trump, hoping that he would hold people accountable.

The point remains, however, that there are people in key positions who can't bear to admit that Trump is their President, and they will not work with him even if it's for the good of the country.

There was something illegal about Flynn discussing removing sanctions before Trump even took office. So the answer is yes.

Occam's Razor....

The dossier being true is one assumption that explains almost everything.

Or we can believe in secret people making moves, funding protests, reaching deep into the government and media and business world....These shadowy figures have to keep everyone that knows about their secret agenda quiet. They get the media to go along, the intelligence communities to go along, the Russians to even act a certain way. They even have to get Trump's team (who is the victim) to do things like not issue denials but instead try to point fingers at the leaks.....Man, that all sounds complicated and ripe for failure when it only takes one mess up to bring down the whole secret plan.

Establishment wants Trump and his administration out.

Its honestly BS, they won't even let him do his focking job. Bunch of whiney whack jobs like Sho and Newbie.

Maybe. But I'd have to think that if the Establishment wanted to sabotage Trump they'd have done it long before he took the oath of office.

There's so much smoke surrounding Trump/Russia. Has been for several months. Might be time to acknowledge that something is burning.

• Like 1

Not sure how many more threads I need to explain his in. It's pretty siimple;

We monitor the communications of all Russian and other operatives. It's the worst kept secret in the last 49 years. We don't just monitor our enemies, we monitor the Jewsraels, the Germans, the British - you name it - and vice versa.

We didn't TAP Flynn's phone, HE was on the other end of the Russian Operative's phone. When you

speak to a foreign operative, you're going to get monitored.

For fock's sake. Anybody who's read anything in the last 10 years knows we've blown way past FISA and anybody who knows about Xkey, Muscular, Boundless Informant, etc. (all from memory - there's 20 more) knows that even US to US completely innocent shiit is monitored. So, is it so hard to understand that you're going to get caught talking to the forking RUSSIANS? Repeatedly? While working on a Presidential Campaign?

wOW.

They won't get it...ever.

Its all a conspiracy...never mind the link after link after link of Trump and his administration to Russia. None of that exists.

And the full contents were not leaked to the media at all anyway. Has the media heard the tapes...have they released them?

Defend Trump at all costs is in full force and some are still all in on the guy.

Someone in the I.C. community leaking info. No, that's not partisan at all. I guess those that were saying Trump's own White House was leaking stuff might have to reconsider that it's actually entrenched Dems in the I.C. depts that are behind it.

The Narrative has been set since HRC lost...............Russia is behind it all.

If Trump is so cozy with Russia, why are they buzzing our warships?

I don't think Putin likes Trump. That's not why the sabotaged the election. He hated Hillary from past dealings.

With russian intel? Yes.

Do you think they were comparing carpet samples?

Someone in the I.C. community leaking info. No, that's not partisan at all. I guess those that were saying Trump's own White House was leaking stuff might have to reconsider that it's actually entrenched Dems in the I.C. depts that are behind it.

The Narrative has been set since HRC lost...............Russia is behind it all.

What are your thoughts on Flynn and Manafort communicating with Russia? Please answer without worrying about how it leaked.

Wow.

Since our intelligence has the goods, he would be in jail if he did something inherently illegal. He's not, so simmer down.

I don't think Putin likes Trump. That's not why the sabotaged the election. He hated Hillary from past dealings.

Meathead, the Narrative is that Putin loves Trump and got him elected. Stick to the script!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Trump is so cozy with Russia, why are they buzzing our warships?

He wants to be cozy with them...they are proving their dominance over him. He is their puppet...and a gigantic poosay.

The only worry is that gigantic poosay also has a giant ego and what he may do to try and distract wouldn't be a good thing.

What are your thoughts on Flynn and Manafort communicating with Russia? Please answer without worrying about how it leaked.

I already said Good, he broke the rules and should be gone. :dunno:

Now let's discuss the leak. Are you okay with I.C. leaking stuff to the press?

He wants to be cozy with them...they are proving their dominance over him. He is their puppet...and a gigantic poosay.

The only worry is that gigantic poosay also has a giant ego and what he may do to try and distract wouldn't be a good thing.

So since the aggression has been going on for years, Obama was their puppet too? :lol:

Yeah...its not as if Trump didn't come right out insulting them right off the bat.

And yeah...there are likely some in Trump's own WH leaking things too.

Rather than just complaining about Dems...realize your guy is focking dirty.

Wasn't the whole defense of hacking that the end justifies the means?

What did Wiki expose? Things that Clinton had been investigated over...and found to not have committed a crime.

These leaks are finding that during the campaign Trump's team communicated with Russian Intel...that his NSA discussed lifting sanctions before he ever had any power. Thats just what we know so far.

Its borderline treason at this point...and you all only want to care about who is leaking it now? That is the big deal? Who leaked it and why didn't focking matter to you last year...but now its the big deal.

You all whine about hypocrisy...you are neck deep in hypocrisy right now. As is Trump.

Meathead, the Narrative is that Putin loves Trump and got him elected. Stick to the script!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved him more than Hillary. Yes. But loved the idea that the former strongest country in the world would be run by a bumbling moron. Putin officially became king of the world on November 8th. That's why he rigged the election. Not because he gives a rat's ass about Cheetoh Jesus.

So since the aggression has been going on for years, Obama was their puppet too? :lol:

:cry: Obummer

Don't want to fock up a perfectly good narrative, but this was also confirmed from sources within the White House.

- And I'm pretty sure it wasn't the chef.

Like I said in a post you commented on, so I know you read it -

My guess is the 'partisan' can be found on Pence's staff.

The reporting is pretty airtight; Confirmed via current and former IC, Congressional sources AND sources within the WH.

Yeah, the whole Washington world is making shiit up. - That makes the most sense.

Yeah...its not as if Trump didn't come right out insulting them right off the bat.

And yeah...there are likely some in Trump's own WH leaking things too.

Rather than just complaining about Dems...realize your guy is focking dirty.

Wasn't the whole defense of hacking that the end justifies the means?

What did Wiki expose? Things that Clinton had been investigated over...and found to not have committed a crime.

These leaks are finding that during the campaign Trump's team communicated with Russian Intel...that his NSA discussed lifting sanctions before he ever had any power. Thats just what we know so far.

Its borderline treason at this point...and you all only want to care about who is leaking it now? That is the big deal? Who leaked it and why didn't focking matter to you last year...but now its the big deal.

You all whine about hypocrisy...you are neck deep in hypocrisy right now. As is Trump.

HRC was investigated by Obama admin I.C. Let's take a closer look into her time at State Dept with wikileaks emails. Dirty as hell and with more than just one focking govt. The same established entrenched people leaking this info are the same ones that were beholding to the Clintons/Obama. They're p!ssed the gravy train is ending and want to tip over the checkerboard on the way out.

And you and the other stooges are too busy beating off PRAYING there's a shred of evidence tying to Trump. Go take a quiet moment to reflect just why you want this so badly to be true. You'll find that your hatred overrides all cognitive reasoning and that you are just filled with hate.

Based upon what we know so far, it sounds like a last ditch attempt.

They notified Trump weeks ago - and Trump tried to bury it.

He flat out denied it when asked point blank about it.

In the end, the IC works for the good of the country - not the "You're Fired!" guy.

But, I guess if we wanted to play that game -

Multiple leaks from the IC regarding HRC and Bengazi, Server, etc.

Hell, we had active duty Spec Ops guys leaking about that - & they're not supposed to say diddly diick - ever.

Don't remember the usual cadre biitching about THAT.

Prior to that, we had IC leaking about the IC/JD cornering the Atty Gen in the hospital

(Guess who did that? James Comey)

Prior to that, we had Cheney/Libby leaking the identify of active CIA agents to THE PRESS

prior to that, we had the SS leaking about Clinton

Prior to that, we had the IC & SPECFOR leaking about Clinton and OBL

- Top secret government ops. C

Prior to that... and Prior to that.. and Prior to that..

Not exactly a precedent setter, huh?

There's a reason why the Press is considered 'The Fourth Estate" and a necessary part of our system of checks and balances; Whether it's Congressmen, WH Staffers, CIA Operatives, Soldiers, Generals, the Press has been their 'last resort'.

You might note that without 'the press', McCarthy, Nixon, Iran-Contra and Clinton (to name a few) would never have been known - or acted upon.

HRC was investigated by Obama admin I.C. Let's take a closer look into her time at State Dept with wikileaks emails. Dirty as hell and with more than just one focking govt. The same established entrenched people leaking this info are the same ones that were beholding to the Clintons/Obama. They're p!ssed the gravy train is ending and want to tip over the checkerboard on the way out.

And you and the other stooges are too busy beating off PRAYING there's a shred of evidence tying to Trump. Go take a quiet moment to reflect just why you want this so badly to be true. You'll find that your hatred overrides all cognitive reasoning and that you are just filled with hate.

JFC...HRC was investigated by Republican Congress mutliple times....plus the IC (which you can keep trying to play off as some partisan wing for Obama but it just shows more how focking idiotic you are).

There is already more than a shred tying to Trump...not enough to do much about...but its already there.

Why do we want this to be true? Because the man is dangerous, a buffoon and completely unfit for office. Same I said during the primaries and general election. He has done nothing since being elected or since taking office to show me to be incorrect. In fact...he keeps proving me right every damn day.

I disagree with Pence on social policy as much as I possibly can with a politician. His views on many things disgust me...but I would much rather have him in the oval office right now than Donald Trump.

Thats because I think that is by far what is best for our country.

You would rather it be Trump so you can try and claim you are right on a message board. Is there any way you can possibly defend him as good for our country.

Seriously?

I already said Good, he broke the rules and should be gone. :dunno:

No no no. It's not quite that easy. Yes, Flynn should be gone. But with the revelation that Manafort is also on tape talking to Russian intelligence, do you really think that Trump/Spence and company were totally in the dark about this? The Manafort discussions were months before the election. What if he mentioned the hacking of the servers and the election benefits that Trump would gain from it? You still think this all can be dismissed with an easy "Flynn broke the rules and should be gone"? This has layer upon layer upon layer. You didn't seem to be complaining when info was leaking out about Hillary during the election.

Based upon what we know so far, it sounds like a last ditch attempt.

They notified Trump weeks ago - and Trump tried to bury it.

He flat out denied it when asked point blank about it.

In the end, the IC works for the good of the country - not the "You're Fired!" guy.

But, I guess if we wanted to play that game -

Multiple leaks from the IC regarding HRC and Bengazi, Server, etc.

Hell, we had active duty Spec Ops guys leaking about that - & they're not supposed to say diddly diick - ever.

Don't remember the usual cadre biitching about THAT.

Prior to that, we had IC leaking about the IC/JD cornering the Atty Gen in the hospital

(Guess who did that? James Comey)

prior to that, we had the SS leaking about Clinton

Prior to that, we had the IC & SPECFOR leaking about Clinton and OBL

- Top secret government ops.

Prior to that... and Prior to that.. and Prior to that..

Not exactly a precedent setter, huh?

Damn it...leaks matter now though.

They went all in on a loser and he won...and they simply can't admit they were wrong.

Even if/when proof comes...it will all just be some IC/Media conspiracy to them.

Wants some more comedy?

The party that pushed the Patriot Act down our throats is now crying foul about taped conversations.... Seriously folks, you can't make this shiit up.

• Like 1

WHY?

Why is this happening?

You got bullied into that voting booth, BLS, by everyone. By Kelly Anne. By Bill O'Reiley. Sh!t, I practically dared you. You got bullied into that voting booth by the memory of a dead President.

Your boys are going down, BLS. I can't stop it anymore.

• Like 1

If you choose to be on a "side", whether it's the Right or the Left, then prepare to be a hypocrite. We all just ride the pendulum back and forth.

Wants some more comedy?

The party that pushed the Patriot Act down our throats is now crying foul about taped conversations.... Seriously folks, you can't make this shiit up.

now wait a min. Both republicans and democrats force fed us that

No no no. It's not quite that easy. Yes, Flynn should be gone. But with the revelation that Manafort is also on tape talking to Russian intelligence, do you really think that Trump/Spence and company were totally in the dark about this? The Manafort discussions were months before the election. What if he mentioned the hacking of the servers and the election benefits that Trump would gain from it? You still think this all can be dismissed with an easy "Flynn broke the rules and should be gone"? This has layer upon layer upon layer. You didn't seem to be complaining when info was leaking out about Hillary during the election.

Not to shift gears here, but just the other day you thought Obama was in the dark about the aca lie. If you believed that, then why is it not possible for Trump/Pence to be in the dark about this? Now, just to be clear, I think at the minimum Trump knew. Honestly, probably Pence too. IMO they were trying to bury it and hope it went away. Horrible miscalculation.