Sign in to follow this  
Couple couldn't conceive because they'd been having sex the wrong way for four years...

https://www.newsweek.com/couple-couldnt-conceive-because-theyve-been-having-sex-wrong-way-four-years-1089162

A Chinese married couplewho were desperately trying to conceivelearned they had been having sex the wrong way for four years.

The young pair, whose identities have been kept anonymous, went to see obstetrician Liu Hongmei after the woman failed to get pregnant despite having sex on a regular basis, reported the Guiyang Evening News. During their appointment, the woman admitted that sex was usually painful, which prompted Liu to perform a gynecological examination.

"The couple were very young, the man 26 and the woman 24. They were very healthy, but, despite being married for four years, couldn't conceive, Liu said. "Their family was giving them a lot of stress because of it."

The results were unexpected. Liu discovered that the couple had mistakenly been having anal intercourse rather than vaginal to conceive. According to the Guiyang Evening News, Liu gave the couple a sex-education handbook and within months, the woman became pregnant. To show their appreciation, the two sent Liu a live hen and 100 eggs as a gift.

"Four years of marriage and neither the husband nor wife knew how to get pregnant. Couples so lacking in general knowledge are very rare," Liu said. "But it is not uncommon for people to lack or have misconceptions regarding sexual knowledge."

Although Chinas alarming lack of sex education has been a widely discussed issue in recent years, little progress has been made to address the problem. Today, the topic of sex remains largely taboo in schools.

In May, Chinese students at Beijing Normal University held a demonstration demanding that the government provide better sex education for its youth. The protestors held signs that read Adult videos cant be our sex education, universities must say yes to sex education and We want to enjoy safe sex lives.

Chinas National Center for STD/AIDS prevention found 115,000 new cases of HIV in 2015 across the mainland, 14.7 percent of those who tested positive were between 15 and 24 years old, CNN reported. A select number of universities now have vending machines that dispense home HIV testing kits.

"Machines alone can't solve the problem unless there's follow-up education to help students," Xiong Binqi, vice president of the Beijing-based 21st Century Education Research Center, said.

"Sex education faces great challenges in China," Jing Jun, a professor of sociology at Beijings Tsinghua University told CNN. "At Tsinghua, students take sex education classes where they learn basic knowledge about sex safety, condom use, etc. As far as I know, this is the first time most of my students have ever taken such a class."

A young pair? Ages 24 and 26?

That guy is pissed at that doctor.

I had the perfect excuse to bang as much as possible doc...and you focked it up.

Bull, there’s no way they could only be having anal and not think vaginal was the normal way.

You would think at some point he would say, "Hey, let's try this hole."

Do we really want people like this procreating? Thanks for yet another retard wandering around earth aimlessly, doc.

• Like 1

Plot twist. It was his ass that was being pegged

Is that how you killed Edjr?

he's not dead, yet. He is down in a hole though. :headbanger:. With a lot of lotion. :wub:
  • Like 1

Did the doctor refer to the vagina as the "front hole", or has the Chinese govt squashed that kind of lunacy?

It was at that moment she realized she was a human ATM . :o

Reminds me of the time I was in Japan for business. Night before I was to meet this exec I picked up a total hottie at the hotel bar and brought her back to my room. We start going at it and she's just screaming "Machigatta ana...Machigatta ana", over and over again. I don't know Japanese but I was thinking the rough translation was along the lines of "You are so great" .

The next day, I meet exec and we go play golf, first hole he blasts one 300 yards and I think I'll impress him with my Japanese and say "Machigatta ana"

He just looked at me and said "What the fock you mean wrong hole?????"

• Like 2

Bull, theres no way they could only be having anal and not think vaginal was the normal way.

Ive encountered more than one chick here in china that thought they could get pregnant from oral. No joke. Theyre pretty dumb.

I have known more than one Catholic guy who has talked a Broad into doing strictly anal because vaginal is a sin. To them I say good day sir.

but this guy certainly gets an honorable mention.

I have known more than one Catholic guy who has talked a Broad into doing strictly anal because vaginal is a sin. To them I say good day sir.

but this guy certainly gets an honorable mention.

Thems jew broads that fall for that.

I taught in Guiyang the first five years I was in China. It's not impossible one or both of these were my students, although I'd like to think not.

I taught in Guiyang the first five years I was in China. It's not impossible one or both of these were my students, although I'd like to think not.

WTF were you teaching them?

WTF were you teaching them?

Ha, not sex ed. I left Guiyang 12 years ago.

I'd as soon teach history as that's what my major was but no, they don't need/want that so I teach English like pretty much every other foreigner, including the Russians and Poles who can't speak it.

This just in, the man's name has been revealed as Wong Ho.

• Like 2

This just in, the man's name has been revealed as Wong Ho.

That chick I told you guys about, Lei Mi (pronounced: lay me), that was a Guiyang story.

Ha, not sex ed. I left Guiyang 12 years ago.

I'd as soon teach history as that's what my major was but no, they don't need/want that so I teach English like pretty much every other foreigner, including the Russians and Poles who can't speak it.

I saw a history teaching job here in Shenzhen last week. Payed ¥22k a month too. Sadly, I am under contract.

Reminds me of the time I was in Japan for business. Night before I was to meet this exec I picked up a total hottie at the hotel bar and brought her back to my room. We start going at it and she's just screaming "Machigatta ana...Machigatta ana", over and over again. I don't know Japanese but I was thinking the rough translation was along the lines of "You are so great" .

The next day, I meet exec and we go play golf, first hole he blasts one 300 yards and I think I'll impress him with my Japanese and say "Machigatta ana"

He just looked at me and said "What the fock you mean wrong hole?????"

This is a good joke but you told it wrong

It worked for Digbys parents.

:first: :banana: :clap: :overhead: