Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

NFL Network

About when they first came out, I was so happy. It was great to bypass all the BS on the other broadcast channels.

But early early this morning there was like Charissa Thompson, fine. Then Shannon Sharpe, Deion Sanders, and some other black dude.

I can't freaking stand Deion Sanders. I mean he really is the definition of a Blue Gum. Just thick-lipped thick , thick gummed,mush mouf everything and annoying as all hell.

But then Shannon Sharpe, who as a player couldn't string together three words that were intelligible, but now after all these years working on his new 'craft'? You think you might have taken a diction class or something. Oh hell no, he literally bumbled out about 20 noise sounds and I didn't have the slightest fuucking idea what a single word was. And honestly? I don't think anybody else on set knew either. It just got really like dead quiet after he made these noise sounds. And then they moved on.

seriously, other than the Aging blond, could you mix somebody in there that speaks English?

Something that should be so great is so bad. Like Coors light.

It's shocking Emmitt Smiff didn't land there too.

True dat.