Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Gillette commercial: The Best That Men Can Be....

That guy who said that ended up getting fired too, I believe.

Really? I thought he was a recently appointed CEO in charge of turning around sales.

Electronic Arts took the same SJW stance with a hard line in the sand and it backfired to the extent of their stock value dropping 50% since July 2018. I don't know if Gillette/P&G will suffer that type of financial drop, but I still think this turd of an ad will impact their bottom line in a negative way.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/12/17453728/ea-women-in-battlefield-v-backlash-response

That had a lot more to do with them robbing people with micro transactions and pay to win items on Battlefront II than that.

Well, he's married.. So.. He can't be gay..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love this place.

You deserve a gold medal in missing the point. :thumbsup:

Reality trolls on MWF and wags his finger while whining about trolling on Tues/Thurs.

Reality trolls on MWF and wags his finger while whining about trolling on Tues/Thurs.

Not sure why you are worrying about what I'm saying.

You should hash it out with yesterday MDC, I'm sure you guys can get this thing figured out.

• Like 1

Not sure why you are worrying about what I'm saying

Im not. ;)

Im not. ;)

Clearly, you are referencing my daily posting habits..

Does any of this stuff ever go your direction.. Do you get tired of being wrong all of the time? It's hilarious for us but, I would think it has to take it's toll at some point..

:dunno:

Anyway, you do you buddy.

. Do you get tired of being wrong all of the time?

it's hard to troll 24/7 and be right, ever.

I know things

Clearly, you are referencing my daily posting habits..

Does any of this stuff ever go your direction.. Do you get tired of being wrong all of the time? It's hilarious for us but, I would think it has to take it's toll at some point..

:dunno:

Anyway, you do you buddy.

I always do. :thumbsup:

I’m so offended grrrr! I’m not only mad at Gillette, I’m mad at the men in charge! So mad that I’m boycotting manhood and becoming a woman! They hate America! That’s what this ad says! It’s a personal attack on my family and my guns! They always trying to take my guns, especially that Obammy. Wait, hold up guys there’s someone at the door....Hello? Obama!? You say your here to take my guns!? It’s my raight to have these guns yew know! I have RAIGHTS! MY RAIIIIGHTS!

• Like 1

Im so offended grrrr! Im not only mad at Gillette, Im mad at the men in charge! So mad that Im boycotting manhood and becoming a woman! They hate America! Thats what this ad says! Its a personal attack on my family and my guns! They always trying to take my guns, especially that Obammy. Wait, hold up guys theres someone at the door....Hello? Obama!? You say your here to take my guns!? Its my raight to have these guns yew know! I have RAIGHTS! MY RAIIIIGHTS!

Is this really what you think its like out there or jk?

Im so offended grrrr! Im not only mad at Gillette, Im mad at the men in charge! So mad that Im boycotting manhood and becoming a woman! They hate America! Thats what this ad says! Its a personal attack on my family and my guns! They always trying to take my guns, especially that Obammy. Wait, hold up guys theres someone at the door....Hello? Obama!? You say your here to take my guns!? Its my raight to have these guns yew know! I have RAIGHTS! MY RAIIIIGHTS!

What's happened to you?

What's happened to you?

My goofball over the top slapstick is some kind of shock to you? Ive used the Obama at the front door routine plenty, its great material. The offended bit is just sticking it to the GC, another hilarious gag. This is humor people should have to pay for normally and I dole it out for free.

Tan you are normally not so weird

Cmon! This is razor sharp wit here I’m giving you guys! Can cut onions on this wit! Tough crowd..

Cmon! This is razor sharp wit here Im giving you guys! Can cut onions on this wit! Tough crowd..

Even Brady has an off day once in a while.

Cmon! This is razor sharp wit here I’m giving you guys! Can cut onions on this wit! Tough crowd..

naw, the MAGA meh RUSSIA schtick isn't you

Newbie does the same joke its expected, with you it comes off as trying to hard imo

naw, the MAGA meh RUSSIA schtick isn't you

Newbie does the same joke its expected, with you it comes off as trying to hard imo

Well yea of course its trying too hard, when I talk politics its straight out of my ass.

I think what lays at the heart of a lot of this white male bashing is that anyone with a half a brain knows that the best places on earth to live are all the result of what mostly white males did, and they can't stand it. There has never been a better time to be alive, no matter who you are,than in the United States of America, right now. It ain't perfect, but it's the best place this earth has to offer. You're welcome.

He basically said the psychology study was wrong and then said the same thing it said. Masculine traits taken to the extreme are bad.

He basically said the psychology study was wrong and then said the same thing it said. Masculine traits taken to the extreme are bad.

Except he wasn't demonizing ALL men. HTH.

Also, feminine traits taken to the extreme are ALSO bad. HTH.

• Like 1

Except he wasn't demonizing ALL men. HTH.

Neither was the psychological study. HTH

Gillette was, the study wasn't. HTH

Glad to see the feminazis and cucks take this one on the chin.

Glad to see the feminazis and cucks take this one on the chin.

Toxically masculine balls on the chin.

Toxically masculine balls on the chin.

Yeah. It feels like things are changing. I guess folks are saying enough.