Sign in to follow this  
GuardBum

2017 Season Chat

Its been surprisingly OK being a Brave fan. I expected them to be better, but wasn't quite expecting them to be respectable.

so is our order set after this week :dunno:

so is our order set after this week :dunno:

Not until after next. All Star game is 11 July so it will lock at the end of week 14. 3-9 July will be last week. Lock the order and rosters. Anyone on WW come 10 July, when there are no games will be available in the sup. Week 15 carries over the games from Fri/Sat of All Star week into the following. Should be enough time to draft and load rosters for the longer week. We can start draft right away Monday morning 0800 EST. We'd have 4 days before any games.

my 2 for 1 offer still stands. my 2 AS supp picks for an earlier 1st

my 2 for 1 offer still stands. my 2 AS supp picks for an earlier 1st

I'm seriously considering it. Just trying to lineup who I might be looking at in the draft. If dropping back might actually help or not.

After missing one supplemental player for two months, I get him back in time to lose the other for probably longer.

What's up everyone? Been keeping up with my lineup pretty well while I've been over seas for the first couple of months into my 6 month deployment. Haven't been in the forums as much as normal though so I am doing a little catch up now. Looking forward to the All-Star Sup Draft this next week. My BoSox are starting to click as of late so I'm hoping to start climbing back up in the standings. Hope everyone is doing well and good luck in the draft!

What's up everyone? Been keeping up with my lineup pretty well while I've been over seas for the first couple of months into my 6 month deployment. Haven't been in the forums as much as normal though so I am doing a little catch up now. Looking forward to the All-Star Sup Draft this next week. My BoSox are starting to click as of late so I'm hoping to start climbing back up in the standings. Hope everyone is doing well and good luck in the draft!

Good luck being overseas :thumbsup:

• Like 1

youve been gone? :lol:

just kidding.

good luck over there. and good luck to the sox... well, maybe not so much

• Like 1

Its been surprisingly OK being a Brave fan. I expected them to be better, but wasn't quite expecting them to be respectable.

Focking Matt Adams. :mad:

Not until after next. All Star game is 11 July so it will lock at the end of week 14. 3-9 July will be last week. Lock the order and rosters. Anyone on WW come 10 July, when there are no games will be available in the sup. Week 15 carries over the games from Fri/Sat of All Star week into the following. Should be enough time to draft and load rosters for the longer week. We can start draft right away Monday morning 0800 EST. We'd have 4 days before any games.

:thumbsup:

Cardinals suck ballz.. Pitching is sporadic. Bullpen awful. Hitting is non-existent. Can I have 5 supplemental picks for competitive balance?

Cardinals suck ballz.. Pitching is sporadic. Bullpen awful. Hitting is non-existent. Can I have 5 supplemental picks for competitive balance?

if you has a higher 1st rounder i could have given you 3 ^_^

Got my asss rocked. Might help out mookz

So when does the supplemental start?

sometime today...according to guarbum, right away monday morning at 8AM EST

Top 25 batters by Yahoo available

Aaron Judge NYY - OF Billy Hamilton Cin - OF Andrew McCutchen Pit - OF Jake Lamb Ari - 3B Adam Duvall Cin - OF Marcell Ozuna Mia - OF Brett Gardner NYY - OF Khris Davis Oak - OF Brandon Belt SF - 1B,OF Anthony Rendon Was - 3B José Abreu CWS - 1B Christian Yelich Mia - OF Miguel Sanó Min - 1B,3B,OF Domingo Santana Mil - OF Ryan Zimmerman Was - 1B Aaron Altherr Phi - OF Keon Broxton Mil - OF Max Kepler Min - OF Justin Bour Mia - 1B Zack Cozart Cin - SS Eugenio Suárez Cin - 3B Josh Bell Pit - 1B,OF Robinson Canó Sea - 2B David Peralta Ari - OF Yonder Alonso Oak - 1B

Top 25 pitchers

Felipe Rivero Pit - RP Robbie Ray Ari - SP Ivan Nova Pit - SP,RP Michael Fulmer Det - SP Archie Bradley Ari - SP,RP Jimmy Nelson Mil - SP Corey Knebel Mil - RP Taylor Rogers Min - RP Gio González Was - SP Chase Anderson Mil - SP Raisel Iglesias Cin - SP,RP Brandon Kintzler Min - RP Justin Wilson Det - RP José Berríos Min - SP Chris Rusin Col - SP,RP Zack Godley Ari - SP,RP Luis Severino NYY - SP,RP Brad Hand SD - RP Anthony Swarzak CWS - RP James Paxton Sea - SP David Robertson CWS - RP Andrew Chafin Ari - RP Chad Green NYY - SP,RP Nick Vincent Sea - RP Ariel Miranda Sea - SP

Glad you did that. Yahoo says they're taking the site down for maintenance at 2PM Pacific.

If folks need more I'll capture what they want, but figured those top according to Yahoo wouldn't hurt.

Gee...wonder who the first pick will be....I'll let you be the Judge

See what I did there :banana:

HAHAHA

That's sometimes the beauty of this league... and the sucky thing. Maybe OF isn't as glaring a need as another position. Or maybe it aligns perfectly, I don't know but for example if I had the first pick, no way I could take an outfielder or outfield only eligible guy which would suck.

Could always then work on a trade but I hate drafting knowing I'll need to figure out a trade.

That's sometimes the beauty of this league... and the sucky thing. Maybe OF isn't as glaring a need as another position. Or maybe it aligns perfectly, I don't know but for example if I had the first pick, no way I could take an outfielder or outfield only eligible guy which would suck.

Could always then work on a trade but I hate drafting knowing I'll need to figure out a trade.

You are right but man it would be hard to pass up the #4 ranked player with the first pick. But I totally know where you are coming from. Pretty hard to pass up a possible 60 HR/110+ RBI guy though no matter what your lineup already looks like.

Well, I've waited around as long as I can. I gotta hit the road for a bit.

Games begin on Friday again so just thinking ahead for a pick clock if needed for Wed. We can do 2 days (Wed-Thu) of a schedule that looks like one of the two here maybe.

(picks 'due by' times)

Every 1/2 hour:

1:00 1:30 2:00 2:30 3:00 3:30 4:00 4:30 5:00 5:30 6:00 6:30 7:00 7:30

Or every hour:

9:00 10:00 11:00 12:00 1:00 2:00 3:00 4:00 5:00 6:00 7:00 8:00 9:00 10:00

I would prefer not to wait that long because it will speed it up so much it could screw me out of one of my picks. I'm 8 hours ahead of EST so I don't want to risk missing my pick while I'm sleeping.

If my pick lands anytime after 1:00-2:00 PM EST I am probably already in bed and won't be able to pick until after 9:00-10:00 PM EST.

I know it isn't ideal and I will have to adjust somewhat but I hope you guys can work with me a bit here.

Thanks.

I just sent blackclouds a message via facebook to let him know he's up

I have a proxy list of a dozen players for my bro that will take care of round 1 and most likely round 2. And I pick 3rd. I'm a little busy at work but hopefully once BC picks we can fly

and he just responded that he didn't know and appreciated the heads up :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Yeah, hopefully the clock won't need to happen because it won't be perfect for a lot of folks. With Pacific and Middle East timezones in play, as well as night shift and crazy summer schedules none of it will be pretty. Let's hope we can all get in and get this started and let it run naturally.

how you like that ass whoopin to finish off the first half? :banana:

how you like that ass whoopin to finish off the first half? :banana:

I liked it the same as every other week I got my ass kicked. My team blows!

WW, did you get the guy you moved up for?

WW, did you get the guy you moved up for?

Yes.

Thanks!

Some people may prefer a Gio or another guy not yet drafted but I like Robbie Ray and the way the dbacks are playing in general.

I like 2-3 other SP but couldn't risk it down at 13th

Yes.

Thanks!

Some people may prefer a Gio or another guy not yet drafted but I like Robbie Ray and the way the dbacks are playing in general.

I like 2-3 other SP but couldn't risk it down at 13th

Sweet! Glad I could suck enough to make that happen. :thumbsup:

Comment from my brother.

He knew he wasn't getting judge but wanted an outfielder. He likes Ozuna but it feels like a log jam of outfielders thay could have been next. He thinks Ozuna stands out above the rest in a few categories (singles, RBI) while offering plenty of power in his own right.

Messaged bbascom on FB. He should be getting off work soon.

Don't have access to FB at work but did have access to the forums. Just logged in to make my pick. Sorry about the delay.