Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

FF Championships

We play 14 regular season games in our league. Weeks 15 & 16 are the playoff/championship since only 4 teams make it.

Ours is the same. I barely squeezed into the playoffs on Chris Carson's TD with 3 minutes left on Mon night.

It would be good if Digby put up his roster, so we could all root for him.

Ours is the same. I barely squeezed into the playoffs on Chris Carson's TD with 3 minutes left on Mon night.

Nice. I had him in draft kings and that last TD helped me win a few $$$ :thumbsup:

It would be good if Digby put up his roster, so we could all root for him.

Do you really need to ask?

Do your really have to ask?

Mahommes

Brees

Barkley

Gurley

Elliot

Hopkins

Brown

Allen

J Jones

Kelce

Ertz

• Like 1

Do you really need to ask?

Do your really have to ask?

Mahommes

Brees

Barkley

Gurley

Elliot

Hopkins

Brown

Allen

J Jones

Kelce

Ertz

You mustve missed the part where I said the owner of Mahomes and Kelce got eliminated this week 😑

I made the playoffs as the 1 seed in both my leagues. My team was cruising in my dynasty, and then the last 3 weeks my team has actually been one of the worst performers in the league. Luckily I had a bye or I would have lost. Ware being out doesn't help either team, but I at least didn't lose Tyreek like I had initially feared.

In my redraft I set two records. One for most points in a single week, and another for most wins in a row. I missed the total season points record by about 25.

1st place in one draft only league. 2nd in another. 3rd draft only is bottom of the league.

I'm actually within 200 points of the top score across all MFL 10 leagues. Not too shabby.

#1 in my division and had a first round bye last week. Of course, my team went off during the bye week, scoring 153.

This week doesn't look so promising

Luck , Mayfield

Damien Williams, Dion Lewis, J Howard, Duke, Latavius, Ware(out)

Hopkins, JuJu, Evans

MacDonald, James

Zeurlein

Seattle, Denver

He has Dak, Cooper, Gurley and Kelce

After last night Im looking good. Opponent sat Rivers for Big Ben (could prove to be smart but we will see). Picked up Damien Williams off the waiver and started him last night. Got me 24.3 points. Heres the lineup Im working with:

Brady

Eli

Barkley

Aaron Jones

Damien Williams

Tevin Coleman

Jaylen Samuels

Thielen

Michael Thomas

Julian Edelman

Vance McDonald

Rudolph

Fairbairn

Rams D

After last night Im looking good. Opponent sat Rivers for Big Ben (could prove to be smart but we will see). Picked up Damien Williams off the waiver and started him last night. Got me 24.3 points. Heres the lineup Im working with:

Brady

Eli

Barkley

Aaron Jones

Damien Williams

Tevin Coleman

Jaylen Samuels

Thielen

Michael Thomas

Julian Edelman

Vance McDonald

Rudolph

Fairbairn

Rams D

I'm going to need Barkley to pick up the slack of Mahommes and Hill. Thankfully Woods and Mixon also have great matchups

Brady

Eli

Barkley

Aaron Jones

Damien Williams

Tevin Coleman

Jaylen Samuels

Thielen

Michael Thomas

Julian Edelman

Vance McDonald

Rudolph

Fairbairn

Rams D

Eli :lol: - draft him ?

How did you get Barkley ? Trade or draft ? If drafted what number ?

Eli :lol: - draft him ?

How did you get Barkley ? Trade or draft ? If drafted what number ?

Picked Eli up as a bye week filler. Just didnt drop him after that. And yes I drafted Barkley

Picked Eli up as a bye week filler. Just didnt drop him after that. And yes I drafted Barkley

What pick ? 1.???

It was pick #whogivesaratsass

WTF do you have to hide ?

Oh wait I get it. You are lying about drafting Barkley.

You are such a Gomer.

Well Gooolllyyy

WTF do you have to hide ?

Oh wait I get it. You are lying about drafting Barkley.

You are such a Gomer.

Well Gooolllyyy

Nope. But you sure seem obsessed over it. If you are that obsessed Im sure you can do a little search to see that I talked about drafting him earlier this year. Happy hunting

Jeez I ask a question- you dont answer because you are a lying fool and I am obsessed- good try Gomer.

:lol:

Liar

Let's just cut to the chase. You play in a retard league.

Why? Because his league isn't the standard that you're used to?

Sorry. Try again

For no apparent reason either

Well, you have set yourself up for some of these comments. You know that

Jeez I ask a question- you dont answer because you are a lying fool and I am obsessed- good try Gomer.

:lol:

Liar

Why did you ask the question? What purpose does it serve you? Do you really even care? If you do care, why do you care? Does it affect you at all?

FWIW, I think FF playoffs are dumb. And stoopid. And Retarded

In my main league (LOOK AT MEEEE) we play Head to Head untill week 17

Guess what we then do after a winner is declared? (and paid) We all redraft for the actual NFL playoffs.Just a starting lineup, mind you.

Last place team gets #1 pick and a non serpentine order. (to mebbe help win back some lost money from sucknig in the regular season)

There is so much more to this league that I want to say, but hey...Who the fock cares, right? :thumbsup:

Why did you ask the question? What purpose does it serve you? Do you really even care? If you do care, why do you care? Does it affect you at all?

Just curious of his ADP (if you know what that is Gomer).

Thats all.

Your willingness to not tell speaks volumes. Liar.

Just curious of his ADP (if you know what that is Gomer).

Thats all.

Your willingness to not tell speaks volumes. Liar.

Now whos the liar? You know dam well that isnt why you asked. Plus you already know his ADP so no use lying saying youre curious

Now whos the liar? You know dam well that isnt why you asked. Plus you already know his ADP so no use lying saying youre curious

Gomer. Lie to me. What pick did you pick SB

Nothing else matters. Retread

I will say that Barkleys adp was mid 1st on average, I believe. He fell to me at 2.05 and has been the rb anchor of my team.

So why does he refuse to tell ?

Because he is lying !!

So why does he refuse to tell ?

Because he is lying !!

Dont be so obvious with the bait. Why you do it I have no clue. Only thing I can think of is feelings of depression

Didn't even make the playoffs.

Been carrying the same roster that won a championship 3 years ago and went undefeated 2 years ago, until the semis.

Complacency leads to failure. Yesterday's home runs don't win today's ballgames.

My care level is so low I probably won't be playing next season in a 15 year old friends league.

Maybe things change between now and August but I doubt it.

Lets not lose sight of the fact Dumb Ass Digby doesnt know the structure of common fantasy football playoff schedule

Laughable

Good times

• Like 3

FWIW, I think FF playoffs are dumb. And stoopid. And Retarded

In my main league (LOOK AT MEEEE) we play Head to Head untill week 17

Guess what we then do after a winner is declared? (and paid) We all redraft for the actual NFL playoffs.Just a starting lineup, mind you.

Last place team gets #1 pick and a non serpentine order. (to mebbe help win back some lost money from sucknig in the regular season)

There is so much more to this league that I want to say, but hey...Who the fock cares, right? :thumbsup:

Pretty close to as retarded as digby's league. :wave:

Didn't even make the playoffs.

Been carrying the same roster that won a championship 3 years ago and went undefeated 2 years ago, until the semis.

Complacency leads to failure. Yesterday's home runs don't win today's ballgames.

My care level is so low I probably won't be playing next season in a 15 year old friends league.

Maybe things change between now and August but I doubt it.

Your friends are 15 years old? :dunno:
  • Like 2

Lets not lose sight of the fact Dumb Ass Digby doesnt know the structure of common fantasy football playoff schedule

Laughable

Good times

Yep thats me. Dont know the structure. Cause everyones structure is the same, everyone scores points the same, the amount of points they score is the same, amount of people in the league is the same, people draft the exact same people at each number in the draft.

Boy this man need to lay off the alcohol. Hes losing function of his brain. Obviously has nothing better to do than to try to troll. Sad, sad attempt at life I tell you what

I will say that Barkleys adp was mid 1st on average, I believe. He fell to me at 2.05 and has been the rb anchor of my team.

2.05 is like getting him in rnd 15. He didnt go past the first 7 picks in any draft or any format I saw. Thats a literal steal.

The guy with the top pick in my league wanted to take Barkley no.1 but didnt have the balls. He took Bell instead lol. Had been regretting it all season and wishes he just took the guy he wanted and didnt listen to other people.

Yeah, getting Barkley at 2.05 doesn't say much for that leauge.

Yeah, getting Barkley at 2.05 doesn't say much for that leauge.

It's not filled wish sharks, but the payout is 1500 for 1st and 200 for high points (locked that up) . I would say the draft turned out that the first 5 drafters were guys who would not have let Barkley fall. One of my buddies was drafting 8th I think. He took OBJ in the 1st and decided he didn't want two Giants so he passed on Barkley in the 2nd. I almost missed it because I assumed he would have been gone.