Sign in to follow this  
sully2112

Would you start Steelers D vs Ravens without both starting offensive tackles over bears D?

I think this may be a good play. The Steelers should be in Flacco's face throughout the game. They are good vs the run and sack the QB often. This is a chance for some good points from the defense.

Thoughts?

I think this may be a good play. The Steelers should be in Flacco's face throughout the game. They are good vs the run and sack the QB often. This is a chance for some good points from the defense.

Thoughts?

This is a tough one. The Steelers DST has been quietly efficient this year, and they defense is getting better. They have two bad games this year, unfortunately one was against the Ravens. Flacco seems to get up for that matchup, and the Steelers got ZERO pressure on him that game. That being said, missing both your tackles is a pretty big thing. Pittsburgh is very quietly tied for 2nd (with a bunch of other teams) at 24 sacks but aren't generating a lot of turnovers (19th in INT, 14th in fumbles recovered). My opinion is that it can't get any worse than the last time they played the Ravens because the Steelers are playing better, the defense has improved and the missing Ravens lineman. I would think a slightly above average day would be possible (the avg 7.3 pts in ESPN standard scoring format).

Aren't the Bears playing the Bills this week? Seems like an easy choice to start the Bears.

Aren't the Bears playing the Bills this week? Seems like an easy choice to start the Bears.

Not to state the obvious, but the Bears aren't available in most leagues.

Not only that Bears D is the highest salary on fanduel $700 over 2nd place Texans and $1100 over 3rd place Carolina. They are a slam dunk everywhere because of peterman

No, but his specific question was should he start the Steelers over the Bears.

• Like 1

No, but his specific question was should he start the Steelers over the Bears.

my bad...somehow missed that in the title. apologies!

Bears.

They are playing the Bills. M

No. Start the dst that plays Buffalo. Do not be cute about it.

Are they challenging the least points scored in a season record?

Are they challenging the least points scored in a season record?

I think Arizona was the most offensively inept team in the league a couple of weeks ago, but they seem to have found some juice. Man the Bills are bad...

I think Arizona was the most offensively inept team in the league a couple of weeks ago, but they seem to have found some juice. Man the Bills are bad...

Ok 77 Buccs 7.7 ppg is the mark to beat.