Sign in to follow this  
edjr

"burner accounts" at FFT people use to defend themselves or validate their other posts

aka Losers.

GO!

Have not paid attention today, someone out themselves? That's always good for a laugh.

The GM of the sixers?

If anyone does this to actual validate their reputation on here, they have much larger problems in life

i'm 99% sure we have at least one person that does it

Are you saying phurfur is not a real person :shocking:

I have never had another login or handle on this site. :dunno: Oh... except for edjr... that's me too.

HT used to pretend that MB was a different person. lol

I have never had another login or handle on this site. :dunno:

:thumbsup:

No need.

• Like 1

HT used to pretend that MB was a different person. lol

I guess I dont get that. For someone who bashes people who wear shorts to church, people who play video games, and says super hero movies arent for real men, he thinks owning an alias on here doesnt fit the bill of one of those categories.

Someone had at least 1, maybe 2 burner accounts in the cryptocurrency thread when CC was poppin

Someone had at least 1, maybe 2 burner accounts in the cryptocurrency thread when CC was poppin

Who?

I have never had another login or handle on this site. :dunno:

I had a few that were barely used just to poke fun at giants fan and medstoopid

Who?

I don't proclaim to know who but the "alias" itself was fairly obvious in the sense that they showed up just to post in that thread only, no others. I don't waste time trying to crack alias cases or anything it was just extremely obvious

I guess I dont get that. For someone who bashes people who wear shorts to church, people who play video games, and says super hero movies arent for real men, he thinks owning an alias on here doesnt fit the bill of one of those categories.

Lol. No wonder you do monkey work.

I don't proclaim to know who but the "alias" itself was fairly obvious in the sense that they showed up just to post in that thread only, no others. I don't waste time trying to crack alias cases or anything it was just extremely obvious

I never really paid attention to those except the posters I already knew. But I remember the posts. Guy that wouldn't stop talking about Ripple?

Monkeys can x ray weld? That's new to me :dunno:

Probably. They could definetly come close.

I never really paid attention to those except the posters I already knew. But I remember the posts. Guy that wouldn't stop talking about Ripple?

Maybe. I'd have to go back and look, which I'm too lazy to do. And another, maybe the same guy, who kept yelling about gdax.

It was just very obvious that they were posters who never post here and magically appeared or reappeared to chime in and back CCs or some of the other posters thoughts on CCs. Usually a classic sign of what's being discussed here in light of the 76ers thing.

I have my suspicion on who but I'm not looking to have a back and forth with that person (who would likely respond quickly) when obvious is simply obvious.

Waiting for SLO to show up and go on a long diatribe and lose his on how aliases are the root of all evil and it's his job as forum cop to root them out.

This is going to be epic.

Time to bring in magnum taint, the alias hunter!

i use Newbiejr, mobb deep, Sho Nuff, MDC, edjr, and Frozenbeernuts in order to make myself look like a fockin genius.

i use Newbiejr, mobb deep, Sho Nuff, MDC, edjr, and Frozenbeernuts in order to make myself look like a fockin genius.

That was pretty good :thumbsup:

I knew it! It all adds up now!

I'm totally a liberal :wacko:

AND even that didnt work.

no. just a retard.

porkbutt says what?

Didn't the Donald do that and call into TV shows pushing himself?

sure did. busted

Waiting for SLO to show up and go on a long diatribe and lose his ###### on how aliases are the root of all evil and it's his job as forum cop to root them out.

This is going to be epic.

Member since August 30th 2017

Remember that Bronx Narrowback guy? He showed up, never once posted about fantasy football, talked to HT about Bronx related stuff every once in a long while, then never posted again.

That was weird. :D

We've had more than one. And honest to God, can't think of anything much more pathetic.

:first:

I'm gonna add fuel to the fire since wiffle accuses me of being an alias.. You know, since 2003, that's 15 years..

I'm really committed to this charade..

:lol: :lol:

August 30th is my birfday...

:wub:

No idea who you are, but glad to have finally made a list. :cheers:

I was so sure willismcgahee dentist wasn’t Newbie until I was shown the error of my ways.