Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Living While Black

https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/10/10/17959290/corey-lewis-black-babysitter-racism-georgia

Corey Lewis, a black man, was leaving a Subway in Marietta, Georgia, on Sunday with the two white kids he was babysitting when a white woman approached him. She asked if the kids were okay.

“Why wouldn’t they be okay?” Lewis responded, according to an interview with NBC News.

The woman didn’t relent, Lewis said. She followed him to his home — which Lewis recorded on Facebook Live — and, afterward, called the police on him.

What.....the....fock....can they charge this lady with falsely reporting or something? I mean, this is ridiculous. :mad:

That is harrassment...lock the woman up. 10 days and 300 hours community service in an inner city school.

Were the kids okay?

j/k. Looking at the photo in the article, one of the kids is an adolescent girl. Was it wrong for the woman to assume the girl(s) were in trouble? Yes. There have been situations where an adult actually intervened and saved a kid though.

That is harrassment...lock the woman up. 10 days and 300 hours community service in an inner city school.

Whoa...Whoa...Whoa..

Aren't we supposed to #BelieveAllWomen without question? Women don't lie. Ever. That's what the Democrats have told us.

I mean, its not exactly a stretch to say it was worth being nosy. I mean black guy with a nice car any cop knows its about 50/50 stolen.

Cmon. Black men don't want the kids they have. Let alone other people's kids.

Also. Anything that comes from vox is fake news.