Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Susan Rice - The veil comes off

It's so funny when the right thinks they have something that will finally get them out of this Russian pickle. Only to find out it's normal procedure. LOL

you righties still whacking off all over each other? Nothing to see here boys. Just a person doing her job.

you righties still whacking off all over each other? Nothing to see here boys. Just a person doing her job.

Yes, all government officials lie first when asked about details concerning activities they're involved in.

"Move along, don't investigate" Sounds just like the lines we were told when the wiretapping claims came to light.

Flipping through channels early this morning, and I catch Fox and fins. They, like ,trump who gets it from fox, still don't understand the difference between unmasking, which is pretty much par for the course for Rice's job as opposed to leaking information that's unmasked. Those are two entirely different things. But then again, obviously filthy and his crew don't understand that either.

It is sort of like Fox is supplying heroin to a known drug addict.

Flipping through channels early this morning, and I catch Fox and fins. They still don't understand the difference between I'm asking, which is pretty much par for the course for Rice's job as opposed to leaking information that's unmasked. Those are two entirely different things. But then again, obviously filthy and his crew don't understand that either.

It is sort of like Fox is supplying heroin to a known drug addict.

You do realize this is the very start of the leak right? Unmask it then Obama loosens the dissemination of this information so that dozens if not hundreds more people have access to it. Sounds like the beginning of a conspiracy to leak which is a crime.

And those of you not looking into this objectively will of course say that. "Nothing illegal, not out of the ordinary" Let's investigate. Some things that need to be answered like How many other requests did she make like this that didn't involve Team Trump. Who did she communicate this info to?

You all do realize Rice didn't unmask ...she requested it. She couldn't unmask I her own. There is a legal process to do so and by all legit reports she fooled the process (those not parroted by Fox and Cernovich who also claims he is being spied on with no evidence of it).

Again...you've got nothing. And acting as if you are looking at it objectively is laughable.

You all do realize Rice didn't unmask ...she requested it. She couldn't unmask I her own. There is a legal process to do so and by all legit reports she fooled the process (those not parroted by Fox and Cernovich who also claims he is being spied on with no evidence of it).

Again...you've got nothing. And acting as if you are looking at it objectively is laughable.

What a liberal hack you are.

What a liberal hack you are.

More quality info from Flahawker. Dumbest man on the planet. :doh:

JFC.........................YES we realize that. Just the same as "Obama didn't order the FISA".

How many other times did she request unmasking of names that DIDN'T involve Team Trump? What was her interest in doing so? What was done with this information afterward? Was there communication with Obama during these requests?

You know..................investigate it just like your Russia hacking red herring. :wave:

More quality info from Flahawker. Dumbest man on the planet. :doh:

Awww ShoFlake's body guard here to protect him. How sweet!

Awww ShoFlake's body guard here to protect him. How sweet!

Oh, were you talking about him? I didn't notice. Just noticed you making a post simply to insult without offering anything regarding the thread topic. Wanted to point out that you're still a flaming ass hole. :wave:

JFC.........................YES we realize that. Just the same as "Obama didn't order the FISA".

How many other times did she request unmasking of names that DIDN'T involve Team Trump? What was her interest in doing so? What was done with this information afterward? Was there communication with Obama during these requests?

You know..................investigate it just like your Russia hacking red herring. :wave:

No...you don't seem to as all of you keep making claims inferring she unmasked the names. As of this time there isn't even evidence what she requested was even unmasked. You are making leaps in logic to paint her as having them unmasked and leaking it...all with no evidence.

Sure...investigate it....with someone not connected to Trumps White House would be great. Thus far this is nothing more than sidetracked BS created to try and deflect from Trumps issues and idiotic statements.

Lol. This is going to be even funnier later on.

Oh, were you talking about him? I didn't notice. Just noticed you making a post simply to insult without offering anything regarding the thread topic. Wanted to point out that you're still a flaming ass hole. :wave:

And in doing so be guilty of the same thing you're whining about.

No...you don't seem to as all of you keep making claims inferring she unmasked the names. As of this time there isn't even evidence what she requested was even unmasked. You are making leaps in logic to paint her as having them unmasked and leaking it...all with no evidence.

FFS.............................So someone says "I'm flying to New York tomorrow" do you look for wings as if it's literally what they're doing?

When you have to parse words down to excuse behavior most likely you're in the wrong from a common sense perspective. HTH

Ooohh burn. Lol now go get your shine box pussie.

Is there any department that dirtbag Obama didn't weaponize for political purposes ?

Most criminal administration ever.

Meanwhile Russia :rolleyes:

Is there any department that dirtbag Obama didn't weaponize for political purposes ?

Great phrase.

And I doubt there is a dept that doesn't need to be purged.

Yeah, difference being, I discuss the topics all day long. I don't log in just to be an ass hole. Look at 12th Man's recent posts. The child has never made a contribution to the site. Just pops in to fight. That's why we ran him off the first time.

This is right up the Obama administrations alley, surveiling for political purposes. It's not like they haven't done it before, but of course he got the kid gloves treatment because black. Well, there's a new Sherriff in town. They weren't counting on that, arrogant priks

FFS.............................So someone says "I'm flying to New York tomorrow" do you look for wings as if it's literally what they're doing?

When you have to parse words down to excuse behavior most likely you're in the wrong from a common sense perspective. HTH

Your quote

Well the unmasking of those names without a compelling reason could lead to criminal activity. If she didn't think what she did was criminal why did she lie about it in the PBS interview back in March?

She requested the unmasking. She cannot do it in her own...so unlessshe falsified information to request things (which is not what you claimed) she wouldn't be doing anything criminal.

There is a process...by all accounts, she followed the process.

Do yiu have any credible information to suggest otherwise? No...you have wild speculation based on Trump tweeting something stupid and then sending his minions to dog for something. If they couldn't find something they will spin something (which is what they are doing with this).

Also...we can't have investigations every time he watches something on FoxNews and decides to make bogus accusations.

There is literally zero evidence of anything you claim. Your middle line is a perfect description of the first few months of Trump though. But you won't ever admit that.

Sho, you've officially become the board jester. What a clown.

Again...you resort to idiotic crap like this every time you get your ass handed to you. Once again...the facts don't support your opinions and posts.

Maybe get your buddies to circle around too so you can feel better. It won't change the facts and what's actually happening.

Some day you all will realize you've been backing a lying corrupt man and wrongfully defending his idiotic statements and accusations. Seems like it will take you all a long while.

Also...I'll be the board jester...you are my own personal punching bag. Newbie gets a few shots in too.

Former President Barack Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice ordered U.S. spy agencies to produce “detailed spreadsheets” of legal phone calls involving Donald Trump and his aides when he was running for president, according to former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/susan-rice-ordered-spy-agencies-to-produce-detailed-spreadsheets-involving-trump/#ixzz4dHnlwIOc

Price of poker just went up.

“What was produced by the intelligence community at the request of Ms. Rice were detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates in perfectly legal conversations with individuals,” diGenova told The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group Monday.

“The overheard conversations involved no illegal activity by anybody of the Trump associates, or anyone they were speaking with,” diGenova said. “In short, the only apparent illegal activity was the unmasking of the people in the calls.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/susan-rice-ordered-spy-agencies-to-produce-detailed-spreadsheets-involving-trump/#ixzz4dHo8V4pT

Well, good luck explaining those spread sheets, especially when no crimes were uncovered. She focked. And that's the Intel community giving that info up.

Former President Barack Obamas national security adviser Susan Rice ordered U.S. spy agencies to produce detailed spreadsheets of legal phone calls involving Donald Trump and his aides when he was running for president, according to former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/susan-rice-ordered-spy-agencies-to-produce-detailed-spreadsheets-involving-trump/#ixzz4dHnlwIOc

Price of poker just went up.

Not really...might want to read the background of your boy diGenova before running this one out here from the daily caller.

Guy has made baseless and bogus claims for years.

He is basically a conspiracy theorist and republican activist at this point. You won't see that though I'm sure.

Well, good luck explaining those spread sheets, especially when no crimes were uncovered. She focked. And that's the Intel community giving that info up.

Oh it's going deeper and higher than just Rice.

The level of this coordinated gathering is staggering and it may go to the Penthouse (Obama).

Not really...might want to read the background of your boy diGenova before running this one out here from the daily caller.
Guy has made baseless and bogus claims for years.
He is basically a conspiracy theorist and republican activist at this point. You won't see that though I'm sure.

Col. (Ret.) James Waurishuk, an NSC veteran and former deputy director for intelligence at the U.S. Central Command, told TheDCNF that many hands had to be involved throughout the Obama administration to launch such a political spying program.
“The surveillance initially is the responsibility of the National Security Agency,” Waurishuk said. “They have to abide by this guidance when one of the other agencies says, ‘we’re looking at this particular person which we would like to unmask.'”

Michael Doran, former NSC senior director, told TheDCNF Monday that “somebody blew a hole in the wall between national security secrets and partisan politics.” This “was a stream of information that was supposed to be hermetically sealed from politics and the Obama administration found a way to blow a hole in that wall.”
Several former intel guys saying the same thing. Sorry but your boy Obama is up to his neck in this.

Yeah, difference being, I discuss the topics all day long. I don't log in just to be an ass hole. Look at 12th Man's recent posts. The child has never made a contribution to the site. Just pops in to fight. That's why we ran him off the first time.

You need to get a real job. You have too much time on your hands if you can post here every day all day. HTH

Sho is the furthest left extremist POS I've ever seen. You ACTUALLY voted for Gary Johnson...really? I just find it strange you always side with the extreme left, always, every single time. If you ever wen't to a Libertarian meet or convention they would literally laugh your hacky a$$ out of the room, you'll never be able to vote right again, or have any conservative values, that ship has long sailed. And the only reason the left accepts you is because you are a fruitcake.

Just one time I would like to see the board moderate side with the right on a thread, you think that wouldn't be asking to much from a true moderate.

Col. (Ret.) James Waurishuk, an NSC veteran and former deputy director for intelligence at the U.S. Central Command, told TheDCNF that many hands had to be involved throughout the Obama administration to launch such a political spying program.

The surveillance initially is the responsibility of the National Security Agency, Waurishuk said. They have to abide by this guidance when one of the other agencies says, were looking at this particular person which we would like to unmask.'

Michael Doran, former NSC senior director, told TheDCNF Monday that somebody blew a hole in the wall between national security secrets and partisan politics. This was a stream of information that was supposed to be hermetically sealed from politics and the Obama administration found a way to blow a hole in that wall.

Several former intel guys saying the same thing. Sorry but your boy Obama is up to his neck in this.

So instead of realizing you are following a conspiracy theorist from a crap site...you are doubling down on the stupid.

Take off the tinfoil hat for a bit.

So instead of realizing you are following a conspiracy theorist from a crap site...you are doubling down on the stupid.

Take off the tinfoil hat for a bit.

Are you going on record saying she didn't order the spreadsheet to track that stuff? Yes or No.

Sho is the furthest left extremist POS I've ever seen. You ACTUALLY voted for Gary Johnson...really? I just find it strange you always side with the extreme left, always, every single time. If you ever wen't to a Libertarian meet or convention they would literally laugh your hacky a$$ out of the room, you'll never be able to vote right again, or have any conservative values, that ship has long sailed. And the only reason the left accepts you is because you are a fruitcake.

Just one time I would like to see the board moderate side with the right on a thread, you think that wouldn't be asking to much from a true moderate.

Left extremist? Again...this made you look idiotic the last time you tried claiming that.

What are my extreme left policy thoughts? Yiu don't even know what extreme left means...you idiots thought Obama was some hard core leftist...Hillary too.

Opposition to Trumps stupidity is not extreme left.

Understanding facts vs stupid conspiracy theories and baseless accusations is not extreme left.

Maybe the right should actually do something fiscally conservative and I will side with that? BTW O agreed with the Gorsuch nomination and think he would make a fine SC Justice. I understand the politics going on with it because of what the GOP did to sit in their hands and not even hold hearings for Garland. But don't think they should waste political ammo in that fight either when there will be other things they should fight for.

Are you going on record saying she didn't order the spreadsheet to track that stuff? Yes or No.

I'm going on record saying there is no evidence of such a thing and basing something in a daily caller article citing a discredited conspiracy theorist like diGenova who hasn't been aISAtty in how long now? ...is probably a dumb thing to do (but expected from a guy who bought into the pizzagate stuff).

Left extremist? Again...this made you look idiotic the last time you tried claiming that.

What are my extreme left policy thoughts? Yiu don't even know what extreme left means...you idiots thought Obama was some hard core leftist...Hillary too.

Opposition to Trumps stupidity is not extreme left.

Understanding facts vs stupid conspiracy theories and baseless accusations is not extreme left.

Maybe the right should actually do something fiscally conservative and I will side with that? BTW O agreed with the Gorsuch nomination and think he would make a fine SC Justice. I understand the politics going on with it because of what the GOP did to sit in their hands and not even hold hearings for Garland. But don't think they should waste political ammo in that fight either when there will be other things they should fight for.

You are a hack and you are more full of sh!t than anyone I have ever met in my life, online or in real life. Not even kidding, you really are. Own your sh!t man. You are a hard left socialist living in America, that is what you are. Years of getting taken care of by a woman will do that to a man, snap out of it dude. Quit trying to be what you aren't, just own it.

There is literally zero evidence of anything you claim. Your middle line is a perfect description of the first few months of Trump though. But you won't ever admit that.

irs

You are a hack and you are more full of sh!t than anyone I have ever met in my life, online or in real life. Not even kidding, you really are. Own your sh!t man. You are a hard leftist socialist living in America, that is what you are.

You call me a hack...yet when pressed cannotpointout a single farleftthing I have advocated (nor can you intelligently discuss the actual topic).

There is nothing full of shut about what I stated. Better come stronger than this next time chump.

I'm going on record saying there is no evidence of such a thing and basing something in a daily caller article citing a discredited conspiracy theorist like diGenova who hasn't been aISAtty in how long now? ...is probably a dumb thing to do (but expected from a guy who bought into the pizzagate stuff).

Face it............this whole Russian deal is unraveling and we now find out it was all to provide cover for the Obama administration spying on Trump as we (at least I said) a month or so ago.

I bought into there being some sick sh!t going on with the Podestas and the owner of that shop that you vehemently defended. Jealous? Do you want a pizza for a hour?

You call me a hack...yet when pressed cannotpointout a single farleftthing I have advocated (nor can you intelligently discuss the actual topic).

There is nothing full of shut about what I stated. Better come stronger than this next time chump.

Dude anyone that hangs on these forums even for just a couple days a week would have a clear picture that you are hard left. Are you that clueless and dumb man?

Then you say things like "Better come stronger than this next time chump." you think you are on some kind of winning streak, and no one really cares this much but you.

• Like 1

irs

So I real evidence considering what the outcome of the investigations into that were. Thanks for making my point though.