Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Sarah Huckabee Sanders kicked out of restaurant because, ya know, Trump.

That's what you Democrats are good at: blowing lots of elections and lots of c@ck.

I still remember 2006 mid terms when the left declared the Republican Party extinct. Great times. :thumbsup:

Im not a Democrat. :dunno:

Good service = good tip. Then it goes down from there.

So let me get this straight... Two non-paying customers got kicked out of Starbucks and they was such a stink that Starbucks had to close to give their employees "diversity training", then a group of paying customers get kicked out of the Red Hen and the liberals cheer and cheer...

The left definitely has things backwards...

• Like 1

So let me get this straight... Two non-paying customers got kicked out of Starbucks and they was such a stink that Starbucks had to close to give their employees "diversity training", then a group of paying customers get kicked out of the Red Hen and the liberals cheer and cheer...

Yeah, but its different. The left doesn't deserve that kind of thing, ya see. Huckabee had it coming because Trump won the election, and dey is mad. Had Hilliary won, Huckabee would not have been kicked out, IMO.

Yeah, but its different. The left doesn't deserve that kind of thing, ya see. Huckabee had it coming because Trump won the election, and dey is mad. Had Hilliary won, Huckabee would not have been kicked out, IMO.

Yep pretty much...

Not really, when your goal is to get everyone on the dole so you have unlimited power. :dunno:

When you say let me get this straight...why did you then get it all wrong?

I am convinced they are going to nominate a woman and/or African American just to get people to the polls and theyll lose worse than last time. You can count on he Dems blowing it.

I have been saying kamala Harris' name for a long time. Checks all the boxes, also gets steamrolled in an election.

I have been saying kamala Harris' name for a long time. Checks all the boxes, also gets steamrolled in an election.

Using the method of choosing the most disaffected, I'll go Latino. Not to win, but the hammer Trump on immigration. The way things are going, unless Mueller pulls a rabbit out of a hat, Trump will have a landslide victory in 2 years. Dems need to gear up for 2024.

Man, get her on the ticket with Maxine Waters and I'll vote for them just to see what kind of clusterfuck they can create.

Trump will have a landslide victory in 2 years.

From your keyboard to God's ears...

:FingersCrossed:

Man, get her on the ticket with Maxine Waters and I'll vote for them just to see what kind of clusterfuck they can create.

Then again I'm sure their first action is to get Soul Train back on the air which I think we can all agree is a good thing.

Thats a possibility.

The ideal candidate would be a moderate with some executive experience, preferably a governor from a purplish part of the country like the rust belt or Midwest, ideally with a military background. I dont think this guy exists though.

Thats a possibility.

The ideal candidate would be a moderate with some executive experience, preferably a governor from a purplish part of the country like the rust belt or Midwest, ideally with a military background. I dont think this guy exists though.

You're probably right. Not a lot of Democrats join the military.

Thats a possibility.

Last 2 Dems who ran on their record were Southern Governors. If you can win in the South, you have a shot. Ralph Northam from VA, I guarantee wants to run, and he checks all your boxes. Not much a moderate though.

The mythical centrist democrat candidate would never make it through the primaries anymore. Only a far left woman/minority is going to win NY and California and get all those super delegates. I expect a crowded field because everyone is going to think they have a shot and they aren't going to let the opportunity pass them by. Tim Ryan from Ohio could beat Trump easily, but he's too white and too male. Plus he would just be pulled down into the BLM/ Refugee/ Bathroom hole before a general anyway.. The white male

Democrat is going extinct expect for the betas and pole smokers.

Then again I'm sure their first action is to get Soul Train back on the air which I think we can all agree is a good thing.

Don Cornelius committed suicide on February 1, 2012, at age 75.

Don Cornelius committed suicide on February 1, 2012, at age 75.

You sure about that? Could be part of the Clinton body bag count...

Thats a possibility.

I agree with this. To piggyback on HTs point, I don't think this candidate (hypothetical or not) makes it through the primary.

I agree with this. To piggyback on HTs point, I don't think this candidate (hypothetical or not) makes it through the primary.

The Democratic Party has been nominating moderates since 1980. But in his election cycle I think theyre going to take all the wrong lessons from 2016 and go with a fringer.

The Democratic Party has been nominating moderates since 1980. But in his election cycle I think theyre going to take all the wrong lessons from 2016 and go with a fringer.

Combat crazy with even more crazy in the opposite direction. The two party system under this ongoing scenario blows.

They say it was her political affiliatuon but it's blatently obvious she was asked to leave because she's a woman. Why doesnt the MSM scream this gender issue?

They say it was her political affiliatuon but it's blatently obvious she was asked to leave because she's a woman. Why doesnt the MSM scream this gender issue?

I thought it was because she was fat, ugly and annoying. :dunno: