Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Jimmy Fallons ratings must be down

Way too many articles about his little battle with Trump.

His publicists must have been working the phones this weekend.

You have to give Fallon and these other guys a lot of credit. No talent between the lot of them, especially Kimmel. And somehow Fallon made it into Band of Brothers. I'm convinced they all sucked a cack for their gigs.

See I find Jimmy Fallon extremely talented he just got caught behind the 8-ball with late night comedy bashing Trump. He does a terrible Trump impersonation and his whole shtick has just been being the fun guy, laugh at himself guy. So taking on politics for him just doesn't work like it does for Colbert who has always been a political comedian.

No idea why he felt the need to apologize. I thought it was actually a very funny bit with Trump. I mean who hasn't wanted to do that to Trump's hair?

See I find Jimmy Fallon extremely talented he just got caught behind the 8-ball with late night comedy bashing Trump. He does a terrible Trump impersonation and his whole shtick has just been being the fun guy, laugh at himself guy. So taking on politics for him just doesn't work like it does for Colbert who has always been a political comedian.

No idea why he felt the need to apologize. I thought it was actually a very funny bit with Trump. I mean who hasn't wanted to do that to Trump's hair?

Define his talent. And don't say he's funny. He's not.

Sadly the Don gets baited into bickering with a no talent like Fallon on Twitter. Has their ever been an easier POTUS to trigger? Sad!

Define his talent. And don't say he's funny. He's not.

He's musically very talented and can incorporate that into his bits unlike pretty much any other comedian on Late Night. And in my opinion he's got a very Down to Earth Tone in his comedy almost like he's one of us enjoying the celebrity he's got on his show.

I mean it's all very subjective. Like we had people on here that love Craig Ferguson. I couldn't stand the guy. Just didn't think his bits were funny and he was fairly Limited in his comedy.

I also like Comics that laugh at themselves or break.

Why would and who would Fallon have to apologize to in the first place ?

What in the fock is up with that ?

Did someone or a group complain about his trump interview ?

Kimmel is an untalented sad sack who will do anything for ratings. Kimmel is talented, but no one is interested in talent anymore. I don't even know what Colbert is, except angry.

Kimmel is an untalented sad sack who will do anything for ratings. Kimmel is talented, but no one is interested in talent anymore. I don't even know what Colbert is, except angry.

Thanks Sybil

Fallon was absolutely god awful during his time on SNL, however he has grown on me as a late night talk show host. I think it fits him much better.

Fallon and Meyers both suffer because they were former writers on SNL. I did a post on this a while ago. I don't want to see you another former writer from SNL on either their shows. Hey remember when the Coke machine broke and hahaha!!!!

No, we don't. So if you want to have that conversation? Haven't when the cameras aren't rolling.

What they need to do is combine all these hoes into one actually good host. Seth Meyers has the best monologue. Colbert is probably the best interviewer. Jimmy Fallon's crew finds the best musical Talent. Fallon is also the most talented. I don't know what I would say about Jimmy Kimmel. And Conan's well he's quirky. He's really good when he travels. So maybe make that a weekly gig.

And, I don't know if anybody else noticed, but all these late night shows? Literally at least every other night there has to be a black guest. Look, they represent at best 8% of all the entertainers in Hollywood. And that's probably a stretch. The worst part? It's usually the same for black people that rotate between the shows. Maybe try with Hispanics and Asians if we're going to play this game.

What do these guys talk about on their shows?

It's pretty diverse line of subjects:

1. Bash trump for latest tweets
  2. Bash Trump for policies
  3. Bash Trump on his looks
  4. Bash Trump Administration Members
  5. If all else fails, just bash Trump

As you can see, there is a lot diversity.

It's pretty diverse line of subjects:

1. Bash trump for latest tweets
  2. Bash Trump for policies
  3. Bash Trump on his looks
  4. Bash Trump Administration Members
  5. If all else fails, just bash Trump

As you can see, there is a lot diversity.

That's just the monologue. You forgot

Bring on guest to bash Trump

Late night TV is utterly unwatchable. I still don't know how these guys can continually bash Trump over and over and over.......It just has to get old.

Appears they went all in last night.

So much for me wondering how they can keep doing it over and over and over.

I read the transcript on usa today and I do not see the funny....at all