Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

High School chick forgets panties .... on picture day

Somewhere, there is a good, digital file .... but the problem is, when you scan an image from a halftone printed item, such as a yearbook, you end up with a moiré pattern. It's a screen of a screen .... which creats a dot pattern.

There is software .... AGFA back in the day, had some good de-screening software, but you want to de-screen during the scan.

Still ... you get the idea

I've heard people are calling for the teacher's job ... Journalism ... or whatever, because he didn't notice.

Here's an idea , TELL YOUR DAUGHTER TO WEAR PANTIES ... on picture day, at least.

Awesome. We've really missed your creepy fascination with underage girls. :cheers:

Amazingly .... none of my students ever had any issues with me ... but I totally was the creepy old guy .... they just didn't know .... I was the evil villain:

Jack Off Lantern

I mean seriously. The girl shaves her box, prolly flashes the wahoo all the time for attention, and she's sitting there, APPARENTLY THE ONLY ONE AWARE that she doesn't have panties on, and she doesn't push down her short skirt far enough to cover it .... and SOME TEACHER GET'S IN TROUBLE!

WTF!? It's prolly good that he wasn't looking for stuff like that! Someone knew ..... I'm sure .... someone knew. I had a cartoon script called Dale "Doe" in the junior high paper. Get it? Dale Doe? Junior High.

I also once .... added a couple words to an interview once in a college newspaper. Some sorority biach interview and it was like, "What do you enjoy?"

Answer: Tea on Sunday morning with friends, flower blossoms in springtime, taking it like a champ, spending time with my sisters ...

Yeah ... I was layout editor ... was just too funny, not to do ..... "taking it like a champ".

I'm so bad.

My point is .... someone knew .... someone could have stopped it .... but when you were a teenager, would you stop it? It's not the teacher's fault. Teenage kids ...... SUCK!

10 of the 12 posts (now 13) in this thread are by you GF....seriously, get back on the meds man.

10 of the 12 posts (now 13) in this thread are by you GF....seriously, get back on the meds man.

he said hes not skitzo

The girl has not been to school since Monday and her mother says she’s not going to force her to return out of embarrassment for the revealing Sickles High School Yearbook Photo.

Yea focking right. Your dumb slut of a daughter did this on purpose and now wants everything recalled? What a dumb b!tch.

The girl has not been to school since Monday and her mother says she’s not going to force her to return out of embarrassment for the revealing Sickles High School Yearbook Photo.

Yea focking right. Your dumb slut of a daughter did this on purpose and now wants everything recalled? What a dumb b!tch.

I guess Mom forgot that she also had pics on her MySpace that has her and Mom smoking from a bong and this fine young lady in some compromising positions with her friends. I love slutty girls. :ninja:

I love slutty girls. :mellow:

Never has a more true statement even been spoken.

Love the line about panty lines. Uh, did you think they were going to take a close-up of your ass? :mellow:

now i'm a woman with an actual vagina.

can someone please explain what they're blurring out?

if my legs are closed what can be seen?

keep in mind that when a woman sits, she sit on top of her vagina, the lips are facing down.

the only thing that can be seen from that angle are pubic hairs facing front.

her hand is on top of her skirt so how can anyone see hairs?

furthermore, if she's so concerned with panty lines i doubt very seriously this girl wouldn't trim her lawn.

is it possible this is a fake story?

furthermore, if she's so concerned with panty lines i doubt very seriously this girl wouldn't trim her lawn.

First off, we are going to need a link for proof of you having an actual vagina

Secondly, her legs were not crossed and let's just say that she did not appear to be hiding her "loveliness"

Thirdly, her hands are in her lap and not pushing her skirt down at all.

Fourth, I can't really tell, but it is likely that there is some grooming going on down there.

The school admin is downplaying the photos, saying that all that appears in the Sickles High School yearbook photo is a shadow, but the exposed student says that it’s no shadow, it’s the real thing.

Geez, you think she could have gone along with the cover-up but not this chick...

"That's my cooch with a heart over it. Hell, I just shaved it last night."

Are you saying that you don't believe that "panty line" excuse?

Because I thought it was pretty clear ... any time you might have your picture taken ... wearing panties ... is just crazy.

Keep in mind, she either went pantyless all day long ..... or just took them off right before the picture.

On a real note though .... some dude .... a teacher, who didn't catch it ..... might lose his job over this. And I think that's a shame. I think that Jeanna Jack deserves all the credit, for exposing her teenage vajayjay ... to the world.

Oh, did I inadvertently mention her name? It's no real secret .... since it is published IN THE YEARBOOK, NEXT TO THE PHOTO!

Love the line about panty lines. Uh, did you think they were going to take a close-up of your ass...........for the pottery club? :mellow:

Fixored

Link??

keep in mind that when a woman sits, she sit on top of her vagina, the lips are facing down.

the only thing that can be seen from that angle are pubic hairs facing front.

Did she do it on purpose? Is that what you are saying? I see ... she looks like she's got a Brazillian going on there. It's not explicit like that Britney Spears one was ... she's really not showing the "goods" is what you are saying. If she did it on purpose ... she's got a big future in marketing.

thanks for showing the unedited shot.

yeah, that's just the hair part, but trimmed close.

Yeah .... I figured .... but we kinda need someone .... who's also a hot chick .... to try the pose ... without panties ..... so we know for sure.

I agree with peenie. There's no way her poosay will be showing if she's sitting down with her legs closed.

The real clincher is her hand .... it should be pushing down on her dress ... it should be covering the cooch. I think that photo was manipulated ..... BEFORE it was printed in the yearbook. Then you've also got her saying .... "It's true, I wasn't wearing panties" .... something smells fishy.

photo clearly manipulated.

I would not be the least bit surprised to find out that she is lying about the whole "no panties" thing and it's all a plot to try to get a disliked teacher fired.