Sign in to follow this  
BALTIMOR BRONX BOMBERS

Draft Position

I have the 9th pick in a 12 team PPR. Is this a bad position? What would be the best strategy?

I have done numerous mock drafts and it comes to either Julio, ODB or Michael Thomas. I could

go with RB/RB in either McCaffery and Melvin Gordon which seems to be the picks that are there.

Any thoughts about picks or the 9th pick in general?

Any advice would be appreciated.

There are no bad positions. There are some that are better than others, but you can draft a winner from any spot. Some owners do great at the top, some do great in the middle, and some do great at the end. I think it allows you to get two players that are top 15ish, which can be an advantage, and it allows you to have 4 picks before the top guys have 4. I think the 4th round is a cut off of tiered talent in a way.

If your leaguemates are experienced, no way you get Gordon and McCaffrey in a 12 team league. I would be very happy to have them if that is an option though.

• Like 1

Same boat....posted a similar question minutes before....thinking of going with McCaffery in the 2nd...I think it's a sound strategy with the depth at WR

• Like 1

Would easly go with the top two Rbs from the cheat sheet you’ve made.

I have the 9th pick in a 12 team PPR. Is this a bad position? What would be the best strategy?

I have done numerous mock drafts and it comes to either Julio, ODB or Michael Thomas. I could

go with RB/RB in either McCaffery and Melvin Gordon which seems to be the picks that are there.

Any thoughts about picks or the 9th pick in general?

Any advice would be appreciated.

in your mock draft, who are you seeing on your second pick? Might help to figure out both picks.

Sometimes I do start with my last pick. Like if I am going to take a receiver last, I will take a rb first. Or if I take a running back last, I take a receiver first. Got to make my own strategy to be ahead of the curve