Sign in to follow this  
TennisMenace

If you are the CHAMPION, tell us here

I will start.

Yeah baby! Repeat!

My opponent had lots of Patriot players who let him down. Sanchez, jstew, and Matt Bryant played big for me. I don't even need Odell Beckham or Donte Moncrief to go off. I still win.

Next?

Disclaimer: I hope this doesn't come across as being arrogant. I'm just excited. This game is a great challenge and hobby.

3 leagues, all still in contention. Thought I was DOA in one, and I'm coming now like a freight train, with a late flurry of points from Asiata, Joique, ODB and Graham. We'll see; down by 12 with ODB going and Peyton still in my quiver MNF, while he has Bailey and Allen right now.

3 leagues, all still in contention. Thought I was DOA in one, and I'm coming now like a freight train, with a late flurry of points from Asiata, Joique, ODB and Graham. We'll see; down by 12 with ODB going and Peyton still in my quiver MNF, while he has Bailey and Allen right now.

I like your chances. ODB and Peyton are formidable beasts. Bailey and Allen not so much. Good luck; I'm pulling for you.

I like your chances. ODB and Peyton are formidable beasts. Bailey and Allen not so much. Good luck; I'm pulling for you.

:thumbsup:

I would rather win in my other 2 leagues, and they are now both in serious question. :wall:

Too early to tell.

Got Demaryius, Sanders, and CJA against Luck. Down 38. Gonna be close.

Well, the way Luck is playing, it's getting better for you.

all but sewn up. up by 8, got moncrief, allen, and peyton against his russ wilson.

Moncrief and Allen have 0 and they are getting close to halftime. This could get somewhat interesting, but I agree- Peyton should out point Wilson. Congrats.

Will win #1 in points for season Flukey playoffs be damned I am the man!

I am going to be sweating it out, up 51pts against P. Manning, Sanu, CJ Anderson, and Haushka (standard scoring/non-ppr). I benched Murray for HIll at the last minute........ :doh:

I'm up 9.

He has left:

Luck = 0 points and now BENCHED

D. Thomas

S. Hauschka

I have left:

Dez = 16 points and counting

AJ Green

E. Sanders

We will see...

I'm up 9.

He has left:

Luck = 0 points and now BENCHED

D. Thomas

S. Hauschka

I have left:

Dez = 16 points and counting

AJ Green

E. Sanders

We will see...

Bank it. Congrats.

Championship team (vs drafted starter)

QB- Eli (Wilson)

RB- Miller (Martin)

RB- Williams (Jennings)

WR- Demaryius

WR- Julio

WR- ODB (Mike Floyd)

TE- Bennett (Ertz)

Flex- CJAnderson (FJax)

up 30 pts, he has AJ Green, I have CJ Anderson and Demaryius

• Like 1

I wonder how bad a team has to be to NOT win the title with Beckham on their roster this year.

Lol. I actually did not make it to the playoffs in one league and yes I had Beckham there too. I have a good team but lost a lot of close ones.

Guys I lost with:

Odell

Demaryius

Benjamin

Forsett

Hill

Romo and rivers as my qbs

Fleener

Bryant

Won in 3 of 4 leagues (so far). The 4th league comes down to tonight! Looking for the sweep....which I've never ever ever done.

Feeling prettaaay prettaay pretty good.

1) League 1: Won already 126.1-120.8 - still have Peyton to go MNF.

2) League 2: Winning, but extremely tenuously. Up 95.1-89.4. He has CJ and AJ to go; I have Hill and Barth to go. Not feeling it.

3) League 3: Winning, but extremely tenuously. Up 103.1-83.5. He has Dalton and Hill to go; I have Barth to go. Not feeling it.

Made all sorts of stupid lineup decisions. I went with the Ravens, Moncrief, Kelce and Herron in league #3; I should have stuck with Green Bay, Julio, OJ and Latavius. :wall:

I went with Rams in League 2; I should have picked either one of the other two I had: ARI or MIA. POS Rams. I benched Murray for Murray; they both scored the same amount. :mad:

Thank you Philip Rivers, Lamar Miller, and Jason Witten. I was iffy about starting these guys but they kicked arse. Congrats to everyone else on here.

Total points lead going into today up by 195. Championship even though Luck sucked it up today

Won in 3 of 4 leagues (so far). The 4th league comes down to tonight! Looking for the sweep....which I've never ever ever done.

Feeling prettaaay prettaay pretty good.

Wow, four for four! You are good brother. And I thought I was good winning one out of two.

• Like 1

Was 1-3 after week 4, and didn't lose a single game after that. Steamrolled through everybody even though I had a cam/Tannehill/Eli rotation at QB and jimmy Graham's disappearing act in the playoffs

Special thanks to

Antonio brown

Calvin

Manny sanders

Lamar miller

Forsett

And most importantly:

ODELL MOTHERFUCKIN BECKHAM

So glad I benched manny for him these last few weeks, he's just a complete monster.

Congrats to everybody and see ha guys next year

I will start.

Yeah baby! Repeat!

My opponent had lots of Patriot players who let him down. Sanchez, jstew, and Matt Bryant played big for me. I don't even need Odell Beckham or Donte Moncrief to go off. I still win.

Next?

Disclaimer: I hope this doesn't come across as being arrogant. I'm just excited. This game is a great challenge and hobby.

You are always a Champion when you walk with Jesus . Thank you Jesus

Won my League after 17 years of playing. My opponent was also a founding member so it was a great final.

He had Le'Veon Bell, CJ, Antonio Brown, and Brady, but I survived them today thanks to Sanchez, Demarco, Benjamin, Kelce, and ODELL BECKHAM JR!

My God OBJ. Picked him up in week 4 before he played a game and thank the stars I did.

Pretty sure I've all but locked it up

Up by 20 points and have CJ and D.Thomas going tomorrow night and he has Hill and the Broncos kicker

Won already in one league

Up 16.6 with Jeremy hill and opponent has Peyton manning

Up 12 with Jeremy hill but opponent has Cj, sanders, and Barth

I think I'll get two of them.

1) League 1: Won already 126.1-120.8 - still have Peyton to go MNF.

2) League 2: Winning, but extremely tenuously. Up 95.1-89.4. He has CJ and AJ to go; I have Hill and Barth to go. Not feeling it.

3) League 3: Winning, but extremely tenuously. Up 103.1-83.5. He has Dalton and Hill to go; I have Barth to go. Not feeling it.

Made all sorts of stupid lineup decisions. I went with the Ravens, Moncrief, Kelce and Herron in league #3; I should have stuck with Green Bay, Julio, OJ and Latavius. :wall:

I went with Rams in League 2; I should have picked either one of the other two I had: ARI or MIA. POS Rams. I benched Murray for Murray; they both scored the same amount. :mad:

...aaaaand I had Wilson on the bench in League 3; played Sanchez instead. Strange. Rivers/Wilson/Sanchez; I go with the guy who scores 31 and has the LEAST of the three. :wall:

Pretty much locked up back-to-back titles.

QB: Tom Brady

RB: LeSean McCoy

RB: Jeremy Hill (still to play)

WR: Antonio Brown

WR: Odell Beckham (Fantasy Playoff MVP)

WR: Mike Evans

TE: Greg Olsen

K: Justin Tucker

DT: Seahawks

Locked up top scoring team in the league and the Super Bowl.

Congrats to all Champs

This team gave me my 2nd championship in 3 years

12 team Dynasty PPR

Up by 30 I still have OJ and opponent has no one

QB Aaron Rodgers

RB Joique Bell

RB Marshawn Lynch

WR Odell Beckham

WR Steve Smith

WR Golden Tate

TE Julius Thomas ---still to play

K Cody Parkey

D/ST Seahawks

The common denominator here is clearly Odell Beckham. Manny Sanders first half MVP, Odell second half MVP.

Last year, I ran with Charles and Gordon to the cup. This year It was Beckham and Megatron somewhat.i was also pretty successful streaming my qbs.

...aaaaand I had Wilson on the bench in League 3; played Sanchez instead. Strange. Rivers/Wilson/Sanchez; I go with the guy who scores 31 and has the LEAST of the three. :wall:

I,too benched Wilson against tough Zona and Eli for Sanchez. I was not unhappy with Sanchez's 20. He should have had a few more but I did not expect Wilson to go off like he did.

Yep.

qb - R. Wilson

rb - E. Lacy

rb - J. Hill

wr - A. Brown

wr - A. Jeffery

wr - M. Colston

k - Novak

d/st - Detroit

my opponent had A. Luck as his starting qb...

Yep.

qb - R. Wilson

rb - E. Lacy

rb - J. Hill

wr - A. Brown

wr - A. Jeffery

wr - M. Colston

k - Novak

d/st - Detroit

my opponent had A. Luck as his starting qb...

You definitely won at the qb position. Wilson 35. Luck about 4.

Yep:

Romo

Foster

Bradshaw then Herron

Dez

AJ Green

Sanders.... and a thanks to Steve Smith for the 1st half of the year

Streamed TE's

Detroit