Sign in to follow this  
DrG

All Day

I didn't see much of the AZ game. Did he look like the AP of old, or was the Tampa D missing somebody?

I know AD owners are excited... but how many thread does he needs. He will be fed, now just hope and pray DJ doesn't come back too soon.

I know AD owners are excited... but how many thread does he needs. He will be fed, now just hope and pray DJ doesn't come back too soon.

DJ is done for a while. Just hope he doesn't get injured and that it wasn't a one time fluke. The O-line is finally healthy so maybe it wasn't, but it could have just been a one time adrenaline thing.

Remember he needs 25-30 carries to have a chance at 100 yards. How good is AZ offensive line, he does not block or catch passes, but Adrian is Adrian and wants to show the world he is still one of the best. CJ was going to be my best RB and after watching him a couple of times he is on my bench and AD is in, and I hope he stays bitter and mad.

Not AD of old at all but he looked decent and got the job done. He doesn’t have that 5th gear and his 4th is sticking a bit.

I think we can expect more of that. An established power run game opens up the deep pass that Arians loves!