Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

How do you like your coffee? Definitely not black!

You guys act like Starbucks and Barnes & Noble arent already the go to dumper of the urban homeless.

The starbucks and dunks here in Boston are smart, they don't have bafrooms

The starbucks and dunks here in Boston are smart, they don't have bafrooms

Here in china, finding a public toilet is difficult. Most places dont have them. An entire shopping mall of five stories that stretches for blocks will have one, tucked away in some hard to find place.

McDonalds, Starbucks, and kfc are reliable exceptions. And they actually clean theirs occasionally.

Here in china, finding a public toilet is difficult. Most places dont have them. An entire shopping mall of five stories that stretches for blocks will have one, tucked away in some hard to find place.

McDonalds, Starbucks, and kfc are reliable exceptions. And they actually clean theirs occasionally.

He's exaggerating.

You can find places with little difficulty. You can never find toilet paper or soap in those places.

The thing is, in black owned establishments? Same thing with Asians? There's no way in hell they put up with this crap.

I have frequented a ton of both and they don't play. Bathrooms are barely for paying customers as it is. Get off your damn cell phone, be ready to order and don't be taking up all our tables. Eat your damn food and get the hell out.

welcome to America's new equality.

He's exaggerating.

You can find places with little difficulty. You can never find toilet paper or soap in those places.

Its worse here than it was in zhengzhou. Its fairy hard to find a toilet. None of the Chinese restaurants have them.

They didn't have a case. They could have sued, and the city might have settled just to avoid the publicity, but if this actually went in front of a judge it'd get thrown out. The police did what they were supposed to do - removed two trespassers. There's no legal case there against the city.

Cases a lot more frivolous than this get paid out to the plaintiff

Where do all those people go then??

Where do all those people go then??

Sometimes I wonder that myself.

My school has a lunch break from 11:30-2:30. It takes me about an hour to get home, and an hour to get back, so on days I have classes on either side, I sit in this pizza place, have lunch, and kill time. Im not allowed to sit in the office, as the female teachers take naps there.

They have no bathroom. At all. Not even a sink to wash hands. None of the stores nearby do.

I have, on more than one occasion, paid to have a massage, just so I had a place to take a focking dump.

Sometimes I wonder that myself.

My school has a lunch break from 11:30-2:30. It takes me about an hour to get home, and an hour to get back, so on days I have classes on either side, I sit in this pizza place, have lunch, and kill time. Im not allowed to sit in the office, as the female teachers take naps there.

They have no bathroom. At all. Not even a sink to wash hands. None of the stores nearby do.

I have, on more than one occasion, paid to have a massage, just so I had a place to take a focking dump.

I would be focked. I always have to shlt at work first thing

Well, at least you got a happy ending. What's that cost over there, about half a dollar?

We had a local buffet place that closed recently because the squatters would come in and spend the day on a soup and salad fee.

Free snacks and drinks all day! Socialize with your friends!

Asians took over and put an end to the free ride. Apparently you pay first and the receipt is time stamped. After a set time you are politely encouraged to leave.

Well, at least you got a happy ending. What's that cost over there, about half a dollar?

Massage is $31. Massage with a HJ is $47. Massage with a BJ is $63.

Can we at least see your pic first? :dunno:

HJ is 16 then.

Steamed rice extra

I believe food is free actually. Tea is for certain. I dont eat that crap, so Im not sure.

Well I sure as hell wouldn't order the sticky rice.

unions are great!

I think its weird how it's ok for office workers to fock off on the internet at work, poop at work etc. A union worker does it, it brings out the jealousy in people like you

I think its weird how it's ok for office workers to fock off on the internet at work, poop at work etc. A union worker does it, it brings out the jealousy in people like you

No kidding. Edjr will be along soon posting nonsense all day and slap fighting and no one will say a word.

• Like 1

Well I sure as hell wouldn't order the sticky rice.

Personally, I wouldnt eat anything that is likely prepared by women who jerk random strangers off for money all day. But thats just me. To each their own.

Personally, I wouldnt eat anything that is likely prepared by women who jerk random strangers off for money all day. But thats just me. To each their own.

Why not?

I'm self employed.

I think it's funny how union folk get so bent when they are challenged.

I'm self employed.

I think it's funny how union folk get so bent when they are challenged.

Oh wow. What a snowflake. I bite back a little and you wither. Easy there Sally

Oh wow. What a snowflake. I bite back a little and you wither. Easy there Sally

How much do you make an hour, on your union job, to poop and play in chat rooms?

I just hope you realize how good you have it. So good I hope you give a lot of your money away to less fortunate.

How much do you make an hour, on your union job, to poop and play in chat rooms?

I just hope you realize how good you have it. So good I hope you give a lot of your money away to less fortunate.

I make good money. Over 100k, sometimes closer to 200 than 100. I cant do more than the work I am given. Definitely some jealousy in your tone. My job is also probably infinitely more dangerous as far as acute hazards, and much more lethal when it comes to chronic hazards.

Odds are more likely I will be physically worn down more than the average white collar guy, and I have a higher chance of cancer and other neurological diseases. The average pipefitter, when I got into the trade, collected 13 checks of retirement. That's exactly 1 year of retirement because we give retirees an extra check almost every year.

You would wilt if you had to do a lot of the shlt I've had to. I can tell that by your tone.

So go take your jealous babbling somewhere else.

I make good money. Over 100k, sometimes closer to 200 than 100. I cant do more than the work I am given. Definitely some jealousy in your tone. My job is also probably infinitely more dangerous as far as acute hazards, and much more lethal when it comes to chronic hazards.

Odds are more likely I will be physically worn down more than the average white collar guy, and I have a higher chance of cancer and other neurological diseases. The average pipefitter, when I got into the trade, collected 13 checks of retirement. That's exactly 1 year of retirement because we give retirees an extra check almost every year.

You would wilt if you had to do a lot of the shlt I've had to. I can tell that by your tone.

So go take your jealous babbling somewhere else.

That's a no, you don't donate much to charity. You should consider it. There is joy in helping others.

More trouble. Latino customer named Peter ordered a beverage and employee wrote BEANER.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/05/16/la-canada-starbucks-racist-cup-beaner-label/

See, if Saturday Night Live wasn't stuck on Trump 24/7 this could be a funny skit. A buncha minorities, various ethnicities, and the employees labeling their orders.

To be fair, their diversity training hasn't happened yet.

More trouble. Latino customer named Peter ordered a beverage and employee wrote BEANER.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/05/16/la-canada-starbucks-racist-cup-beaner-label/

See, if Saturday Night Live wasn't stuck on Trump 24/7 this could be a funny skit. A buncha minorities, various ethnicities, and the employees labeling their orders.

Coffee is made from beans. What's the big deal :dunno: