Sign in to follow this  
Cheesecake Factory employees attack black man for wearing MAGA hat...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30628/exclusive-cheesecake-factory-employees-attack-ryan-saavedra

On Mother's Day, employees at a Cheesecake Factory in Miami, Florida, verbally attacked and made threatening gestures toward a black man who dined with his girlfriend's family simply because he was wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat, according to multiple witnesses interviewed by The Daily Wire.

The Sunday incident allegedly began at the Cheesecake Factory located inside Dadeland Mall when 22-year-old Eugenior Joseph was seated while wearing his MAGA hat.

According to multiple witnesses and Joseph's own account, a woman who worked at the restaurant walked up to him and started pointing at his hat, signaling for the other employees to come over.

"Her finger was literally on top of his head, we were all looking at her like 'what is happening?'" one witness told The Daily Wire. "She was pointing at him, calling her other coworkers, telling them to look at this guy wearing a Make America Great Again hat."

At that point, approximately a dozen or so employees approached the table and began making comments about the hat, with some saying they wanted to punch Joseph in the face. Witnesses also allege that some of the employees also referred to him as a "n**ger" in their conversations among each other.

"So then all the employees started standing there, saying things out loud, like, 'I'm going to knock his head in so hard his hat's going to come off," the witness continued.

One of the employees gave Joseph intimidating looks, clenching his fists and making hand gestures that appeared to indicate that he was ready to engage in a fistfight.

"He got behind me and another coworker came by and they were staring at each other and he fist bumped him and then he started looking at me, balling his fists, smacking his fists, trying to scare me," Joseph told The Daily Wire.

Another witness told The Daily Wire that the group of employees looked like a lynch mob and they couldn't stand to see a black man wearing a hat that showed support for the president.

Employees at the restaurant continued to mock and intimidate Joseph after he got up to use the restroom.

"I got up and went to the restroom, my girlfriend followed me, and as we were walking back, a group of [the employees] came out from the back and they just started clapping and yelling, and just screaming things at me," Joseph says.

Another witness verified the claims, saying that the employees in the kitchen were booing Joseph loudly as he walked by.

One of the witnesses said that the event was so traumatic and threatening that an elderly woman who was present had to take medication to calm herself down.

Multiple witnesses said that as the family exited the restaurant the manager followed them out and told them that some of the employees admitted to their actions and that one of the employees had been sent home.

As the family left the restaurant they ran into police that had been called to the scene who documented the incident in the police report but supposedly did not file any charges, according to multiple witnesses.

The Daily Wire contacted the Cheesecake Factory where the alleged incident took place and spoke to a manager who refused to answer any questions and instead recorded this reporter's contact information and had a public relations firm representing the Cheesecake Factory reach out to this reporter. When this reporter brought up the incident and asked whether or not he could confirm that it took place in the restaurant, the manager's tone became slightly hostile as he reiterated: "I'm going to have someone get in touch with you."

The Daily Wire viewed multiple video clips and photos that validate the claims made by the witnesses about the number of employees appearing to stand around the table. One of the photos showed one of the men described by the witnesses as being the one who made the threatening hand gestures, making the fist bump with another employee, which was described by at least three witnesses.

Another video reviewed by The Daily Wire showed a young girl crying at the table, afraid of the hostile environment created by The Cheesecake Factory employees.

Another video showed the family leaving the restaurant and speaking to multiple law enforcement officials who arrived on scene. The video shows Joseph in a state of disbelief over what had just unfolded as other witnesses were visibly angry over the way he had been treated.

Joseph says that he has not heard from anyone at The Cheesecake Factory about what he experienced inside their restaurant.

Despite being new to politics, Joseph says that he wears the hat because he thinks Trump "is a really good president," adding that he is disappointed that a black man can't wear a hat to support the president without being attacked.

UPDATE: The Cheesecake Factory has responded to the allegations in this report in a statement that can be viewed HERE.

Sounds to me like idiots are being idiots. Its typical though. Do this to a black person NOT wearing the MAGA hat and this would be all over the news. However, the hat changes everything

Sounds to me like idiots are being idiots. Its typical though. Do this to a black person NOT wearing the MAGA hat and this would be all over the news. However, the hat changes everything

That hat makes it okay for the MSM to not report it...

The Daily Wire viewed multiple video clips and photos that validate the claims made by the witnesses about the number of employees appearing to stand around the table. One of the photos showed one of the men described by the witnesses as being the one who made the threatening hand gestures, making the fist bump with another employee, which was described by at least three witnesses.

Another video reviewed by The Daily Wire showed a young girl crying at the table, afraid of the hostile environment created by The Cheesecake Factory employees.

Another video showed the family leaving the restaurant and speaking to multiple law enforcement officials who arrived on scene. The video shows Joseph in a state of disbelief over what had just unfolded as other witnesses were visibly angry over the way he had been treated.

Potentially explosive...can't believe they are sitting on this video.

I'm surprised there isn't something about the employee being sent home. Poor person is now without a job because of Trump.

I thought Trump was going to improve race relations. Not even the blacks are getting along now. :(

You would never see your every day Trump supporter do that. Stand around a table and point at a bunch of Bernie supporters. What a joke. All they did was confirm what that black gentleman already knew: liberals are focking stupid.

I thought Trump was going to improve race relations. Not even the blacks are getting along now. :(

after 8 years of Obama splitting America, not even Trump can fix that in such a short time

Not to report what? That he received intimidating looks?

Is this really a nationa news issue?

after 8 years of Obama splitting America, not even Trump can fix that in such a short time

Definitely all Obama splitting us. :lol:

I'd look for the reports, but the police are probably covering it up for free cheesecake. Maybe they arrived on the scene in an FBI surveillance van.

Wow you really are a dummy. A lot more than just intimidating looks. But then you cant read for sh1t when it comes to your side acting like focking idiots

The Cheesecake Factory workers must have been black. If they were white, then it'd be national news worthy. :thumbsup:

I hope this young man realizes how close to death he was. Cops were called and they didn't shoot first and ask questions later? Perhaps times are changing.

MSM ignore blacks hurting blacks (and whites) everyday. Chicago, Detroit, Philly, New Orleans..........it's only a crisis when a white person does it.

Definitely all Obama splitting us. :lol:

When I was a freshman to senior in HS 04-08 racism was done. Kids got along. We didnt even think about racism. Obama reignited it whether your dumbass wants to admit it or not.

• Like 1

Wow you really are a dummy. A lot more than just intimidating looks. But then you cant read for sh1t when it comes to your side acting like focking idiots

A. I was making fun of that line and how they made some things seem worse than they were.

B. I read just fine jackass.

C. My side? Oof.

Run along little liar...

The Cheesecake Factory workers must have been black. If they were white, then it'd be national news worthy. :thumbsup:

Wouldnt really be MSM national news worthy then either.

When I was a freshman to senior in HS 04-08 racism was done. Kids got along. We didnt even think about racism. Obama reignited it whether your dumbass wants to admit it or not.

Racism was done? You are focking moronic if you even think that is true and think that Obama ignited racism. Seriously one of the dumbest things written on this board in a while.

thank you for your worldly perspective

Racism was done? You are focking moronic if you even think that is true and think that Obama ignited racism. Seriously one of the dumbest things written on this board in a while.

For the most part yes. It wasn't a major issue and was quickly dying. Kids got along and when our generation became adults it would have been all but over. But like I said Obama reignited it.

thank you for your worldly perspective

Of course. I like to base my opinions off my real life experiences rather than the talking points over at CNN or Fox. Try it sometime.

A black man supporting Trump, minding his own business while some jackwads act like douchebags towards him because of it?

Of course CNN and the rest of MSM won't report it.

A black person wearing a Hillary shirt getting the same from some whiteys. Look the out, CNN would be on it for 3 days.

For the most part yes. It wasn't a major issue and was quickly dying. Kids got along and when our generation became adults it would have been all but over. But like I said Obama reignited it.

Of course. I like to base my opinions off my real life experiences rather than the talking points over at CNN or Fox. Try it sometime.

In 1998 I was driving across county, met friends of my gf(34b) in Louisiana, went out to get beer, on the way back guy asked if I'ld like to stop in to a real dixie bar. Bartender was nice enough, 3rd generation owner, grampy was a bootlegger, gave us some absinthe. He asked where we were from, I said Mass, friend said I'm trying to earn my dixie stripes, Bartender asked "Have you killed any Naggers yet"?

Maybe your real life experiences don't cover the whole story, and you should pull your head out of your ass, Try it sometime.

No...it wasn't actually dying at all. Its been slowly lessening sure...but quickly dying is one of the most ignorant stupid things you could say. It shows how you have absolute zero clue about anything.

Real life experiences of a focking high school kid?

also...what real life experience told you Obama reignited it...you focking read it somewhere and are parroting it you dumbass.

You went to high school in 2004 and are saying others should live real life experiences...thats funny kiddo.

Obama fanned the flames of racism and only a complete head in the sand moron would say otherwise. Did he say any dead white thugs could be his son? Did he send Holder to investigate hate crimes on white people?

What if this happened at PFChangs?

I remember the birther nonsense, the Michelle whitey video rumor, the Magic Negro song etc. all predating Obummers term. Seems there was plenty of racism to go around before and after Barrys term in office.

I remember the birther nonsense, the Michelle whitey video rumor, the Magic Negro song etc. all predating Obummers term. Seems there was plenty of racism to go around before and after Barrys term in office.

The LA Times did the "Magic Negro" comment first...

You would never see your every day Trump supporter do that. Stand around a table and point at a bunch of Bernie supporters. What a joke. All they did was confirm what that black gentleman already knew: liberals are focking stupid.

Oh yeah, the Trump supporters on here are so cordial

In 1998 I was driving across county, met friends of my gf(34b) in Louisiana, went out to get beer, on the way back guy asked if I'ld like to stop in to a real dixie bar. Bartender was nice enough, 3rd generation owner, grampy was a bootlegger, gave us some absinthe. He asked where we were from, I said Mass, friend said I'm trying to earn my dixie stripes, Bartender asked "Have you killed any Naggers yet"?

Maybe your real life experiences don't cover the whole story, and you should pull your head out of your ass, Try it sometime.

That was ten years prior and an entirely different generation. At a bar in the 90s? So born in the 70s correct? I was born in 1990. It was all but gone with my generation.

This seems wildly out of touch

That was ten years prior and an entirely different generation. At a bar in the 90s? So born in the 70s correct? I was born in 1990. It was all but gone with my generation.

your cute kid

Oh yeah, the Trump supporters on here are so cordial

Never racist either. Thats Barrys fault.

your cute kid

My generation didn't care about racism. Truly didn't care. There wasn't "white guilt" classes, or anyone trying to make the other race feel bad about who they were. We didn't even really know racism was a thing. By the time I was done with college it was a major social issue again and there is one person who is mainly responsible for that. But go ahead, I am sure you know more about what it was like growing up in the 2000s so please share. Did you meet a racist in Texas in the 1980's one time? That's some groundbreaking sh!t right there.

I thought Father's Day was the confusing one for these people.

1998. And you believe that guy, even in your made up story?

When do we get to hear the rest of the story?