Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff again nominated for the FBG Dumbf**k tournament...

If I register Democrat, can I vote multiple times for Sho in this or what?

Yes, you don’t even have to be a member.

That list is basically:

- mentally ill posters

- anyone pro-Trump/pro-America

- bat crazy Magaw

- the two owners

Can we get an update on the standings?

• Like 1

That list is basically:

- mentally ill posters

- anyone pro-Trump/pro-America

- bat ###### crazy Magaw

- the two owners

Can we get an update on the standings?

So which one are you in there?

Which former fbg are you?

So which one are you in there?

Which former fbg are you?

Why are you interested so much in aliases and who is who in internet forums? Why does it matter? It's like you're obsessed with it. That's really creepy.

I'd like to point out to you the "SloNuff" is also an alias for you. That's not your real name, is it?

Why are you interested so much in aliases and who is who in internet forums? Why does it matter? It's like you're obsessed with it. That's really creepy.

I'd like to point out to you the "SloNuff" is also an alias for you. That's not your real name, is it?

Just interesting that people try to hide who they are from one board to another.

As for obsessed...have you read your posts here about me?

Never claimed it was my real name...point is Ondont hide who I am from one place to another like some. And I have exactly one user name on here and over at FBG...unlike some of you who use multiple names constantly.

When suspended here for god knows what...I didnt create a new ID or have one ready to still post.

If permabanned here I wouldnt create something new.

Unlike you

Just interesting that people try to hide who they are from one board to another.

As for obsessed...have you read your posts here about me?

Never claimed it was my real name...point is Ondont hide who I am from one place to another like some. And I have exactly one user name on here and over at FBG...unlike some of you who use multiple names constantly.

When suspended here for god knows what...I didnt create a new ID or have one ready to still post.

If permabanned here I wouldnt create something new.

Unlike you

"just interesting"? Really? I think you're obsessed.

And you ARE hiding behind SloNuff - it's an alias, dumbass. There is no special award you get for using the same alias across many forums. Is that what you're going to put on your epitaph? "Used same Alias across all of his online forums". :lol:

If you're so willing to stand on principle, what is your real name? Stop using aliases.

"just interesting"? Really? I think you're obsessed.

And you ARE hiding behind SloNuff - it's an alias, dumbass. There is no special award you get for using the same alias across many forums. Is that what you're going to put on your epitaph? "Used same Alias across all of his online forums". :lol:

If you're so willing to stand on principle, what is your real name? Stop using aliases.

You are being obtuse here max...other than the mods nobody is using their real name.

And no...not obsessed (unlike Again your postungbhas been here and of course posty even starting this topic). I find it interesting that some hide like that. That some cant get the clienwhen suspended or banned (and again talk about an obsession...the owners of a site told you that you were no longer wanted...and you created an alias so you could still post).

If you guys want me to register there to vote for you, let me know. If it's really a dumbfock tournament though, I won't bother. I just can't imagine Joe Bryant allowing a dumfock contest at his dumbfock board let alone his name to be included in one.

If you guys want me to register there to vote for you, let me know. If it's really a dumbfock tournament though, I won't bother. I just can't imagine Joe Bryant allowing a dumfock contest at his dumbfock board let alone his name to be included in one.

Its not on his board.

You are being obtuse here max...other than the mods nobody is using their real name.

And no...not obsessed (unlike Again your postungbhas been here and of course posty even starting this topic). I find it interesting that some hide like that. That some cant get the clienwhen suspended or banned (and again talk about an obsession...the owners of a site told you that you were no longer wanted...and you created an alias so you could still post).

This alias obsession of yours is ridiculous. You need to step back and take a look at why it really matters. If aliases bother you that much, then use your real name and stick to your principles.

This alias obsession of yours is ridiculous. You need to step back and take a look at why it really matters. If aliases bother you that much, then use your real name and stick to your principles.

As usual...the point goes over your head.

Its not on his board.

It makes sense now. <_<

If it were a contest worth winning, I'd be willing to sign up to help you win it because I like and respect you. Since it really is a dumbfock contest as advertised, well, this site is a good place for haters to mine ant-Sho Nuff votes as you have lots of enemies here. I'm not one of them. :thumbsdown:

Sad to see you go through this. Good luck on not winning.

<_<

If it were a contest worth winning, I'd be willing to sign up to help you win it because I like and respect you. Since it really is a dumbfock contest as advertised, well, this site is a good place to mine for ant-Sho Nuff voters as you have lots of enemies here. I'm not one of them. :thumbsdown:

Good luck on not winning.

Thanks?

As usual...the point goes over your head.

Says the guy ALSO hiding behind an alias. Don't worry, I never expected you to reveal your real name because I know you don't have the stones to stand up and uphold your own principles.

Once you stop hiding behind an alias - which you so vehemently are opposed to - we will all salute you.

Says the guy ALSO hiding behind an alias. Don't worry, I never expected you to reveal your real name because I know you don't have the stones to stand up and uphold your own principles.

Still dont get the point I see...you have always been damn slow in the uptake.

Still dont get the point I see...you have always been damn slow in the uptake.

After being called out as a coward, this is what you want to hide behind? Maybe stand up and uphold your own principles, dude, instead of expecting only others to do it.

After being called out as a coward, this is what you want to hide behind? Maybe stand up and uphold your own principles, dude, instead of expecting only others to do it.

Your claim of my principals arent actually anythjng Ive claimed. Thats the point dumbass.

Fock you are really not smart.

Your claim of my principals arent actually anythjng Ive claimed. Thats the point dumbass.

Fock you are really not smart.

You're the one on a rampage against rooting out aliases (as YOU hide behind one), not me, coward. Stop being a hypocrite.

Or maybe you like being a coward?

You're the one on a rampage against rooting out aliases (as YOU hide behind one), not me, coward. Stop being a hypocrite.

Or maybe you like being a coward?

A rampage?

Hypocrite?

Holy fock...serious business Max...such hysteria. Calm down little buddy...

I got to give sho credit. He makes some of you Shitholes tilt as much as trump makes wiff tilt.

One of the owners

Doubtful...my guess is quez.

Though...that surveillance thread makes you sound Dodds like.

A rampage?

Hypocrite?

Holy fock...serious business Max...such hysteria. Calm down little buddy...

Oof! Not sure if a coward like yourself should be over-exerting as much as you are. All that reaching and yur gonna pull a muscle.

Oof! Not sure if a coward like yourself should be over-exerting as much as you are. All that reaching and yur gonna pull a muscle.

Yeah...youre the one trying too hard here chief.

Psst...Im laughing at you, not with you.

Yeah...youre the one trying too hard here chief.

Psst...Im laughing at you, not with you.

I'm sure you are. By yourself. In the dark. All alone. Cowards and hypocrites don't have many friends.

I'm sure you'll try and get the last word in now. You can't let that beatdown I just delivered to you go unanswered.

Wait... this guy’s name is Max? We used to have a Max that posted here....

Old handle was Gettnhuge.

I'm sure you are. By yourself. In the dark. All alone. Cowards and hypocrites don't have many friends.

I'm sure you'll try and get the last word in now. You can't let that beatdown I just delivered to you go unanswered.

You have never beat down anyone. The last word thing is funny too...keep going Max...maybe youll realize your getting duped here.

Uhm...no.

I'm literally brand new to these forums.

Well... you do seem a little douchey.

You got any American flag thongs?

Well... you do seem a little douchey.

You got any American flag thongs?

I might. You interested in some pics?

Also, sho deserves everything he gets. I'm totally cool with everyone else!