Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Martavis Bryant Has Requested to be Traded

Deva.

Teams love guys coming back from multiple drug suspensions. G

This news probably won’t make me keep him much longer. He has a week 9bye so hopefully he is traded to Oakland for Cooper.

I'm holding depending on where he goes, I think he's a def trade as they have juju now and Bryant has a small salary for a team to take on. If he went to the giants I think that'd be awesome for him. He's not a #1 per se but if he went to the giants he'd def get peppered with targets as they have nothing else as shown by tonight against the broncos

Any player in any team sport who announces that they want to be traded AFTER their team wins is somebody who I do not want on my team.

The trade deadline is 4 pm eastern on Halloween. I hope the Steelers make him inactive for the next two weeks and then trade the bitchtard to Cleveland.

People who do not care about winning and losing are usually losers.

It is a business. He knows he won't get any $$$ if he's not getting the ball. You're right though, he's not a guy I'd want on my team.

Big Ben adjusted without him last year. Coates,Wheaten,Rodgers, Dwill( even with Bell back) rotation possibly changed Ben's mojo with Bryant