Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Do you like giant natural (I think) funbags on a cute girl?

They havent and I can already tell you they wont support. Posty has high standards and will settle for nothing less than a 9-10 despite being a 2 himself. Cant quite say hes opposed to big boobs but heavily suspect he will say he isnt. Pen has a strict type of size 0-2 so any bigger than a B cup you will get a lecture on being fat and unhealthy. Both guys would cream their pants if a voluptuous women came within 5 feet of them in their lives.

I'm a two? Thank you for being generous...

You can't tell or see those kind of things on TV. Fake news liar person.

You said bad boob jobs. I said we see bad boob jobs or blatant fakes on tv all the time. You absolutely can tell and we see them all the time. Some jobs are works of art. Salma Hayek famously has an incredibly natural looking set of big boobs that she openly admits are fakes. A lot of women we all like to say are nice and perky are in fact enhanced, and it can be a good thing. The blatant balloon jobs are the ones that just look clownish (but Id still bury my face and cack in em.).

They havent and I can already tell you they wont support. Posty has high standards and will settle for nothing less than a 9-10 despite being a 2 himself. Cant quite say hes opposed to big boobs but heavily suspect he will say he isnt. Pen has a strict type of size 0-2 so any bigger than a B cup you will get a lecture on being fat and unhealthy. Both guys would cream their pants if a voluptuous women came within 5 feet of them in their lives.

While you're right I like petite chicks, my ex-wife has natural Cs. She also was 5 foot and 85 pounds when we met. And the chick in Ed's pics is probably only size 4, 6 max.

Not natural but worth sharing.

First daughter of the US on Wednesday, cutting glass at the White House.

https://i.imgur.com/qMNwil6.jpg

(a good test to see if TDS has turned you into a queer)

Nope. Wanting to Fock his daughter is one thing Donald and I are 100% in agreement on.

• Like 4

Nope. Wanting to Fock his daughter is one thing Donald and I are 100% in agreement on.

:first: :lol:

:first:

Not natural but worth sharing.

First daughter of the US on Wednesday, cutting glass at the White House.

https://i.imgur.com/qMNwil6.jpg

(a good test to see if TDS has turned you into a queer)

:banana: That is a fantastic picture!!!!!!!!

If we didn't vote Trump in as President, this picture does not exist. Further proof that the only logical vote was for Trump.

If we didn't vote Trump in as President, this picture does not exist. Further proof that the only logical vote was for Trump.

I'll admit.....this post does make sense to me.

• Like 1

Best reason for voting trump Ive heard yet.