Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Electric scooters at grocery stores/Walmart

How often do you see people using these that are actually probably handicapped? Or at least on crutches? 99% of the time I see someone on them they are just fat as Fock and just too dam lazy to walk around the store. They come up with some bullsh1t excuse as to why they have to use it.

Back in San Antonio, my buddy just had surgery on his leg. We went to Walmart a few weeks afterwards cause he needed some things and wanted to get out of the house. We get there and he gets the last remaining scooter (his entire left leg was bandaged up and he had to walk with crutches and even then he was in pain). We get his crutches situated in the little cart on the scooter when this fat Mexican woman comes up and asks him if he will let her use it cause *she has back problems and cant walk for long periods of time*. Her fat ass just didnt feel like walking. My body is hopped up on pain meds (he already is kind of a d1ck to people anyway) and proceeds to tell her she wouldnt have back problems if her fat ass walked around. Then drives off on the scooter. Pretty hilarious as both the woman and I were left there stunned

Was at Wal Mart recently doing my moms shopping. Had some fat moose in front of me riding a cart in the vegetable aisle. She kept getting up and sitting back down. I had enough and put a potato behind each wheel. Wish I could have put one in her tail pipe. When her scooter wouldn't move, she started screaming. Had no idea why she was stuck.

• Like 1

And people are worried about the US being over-populated.

Nothing some high-fructose corn syrup can't solve.

We are going to have a large (no pun intended) die-off of mid-age people from obesity. It's getting really bad.

We are going to have a large (no pun intended) die-off of mid-age people from obesity. It's getting really bad.

My favorite is when the liberal idiots ACTUALLY defend someone whos fat. *how do you know they are unhealthy just by looking at them?!* Um....because they look like they weight at least double what I weigh. Thats not healthy especially for someone whos 53. The people promoting obesity and celebrating it are complete retards

I was just at the beach for the 4th in Delaware. I couldn't believe how many males under 20 that had these puffy marshmallow bodies. Just a walking mound of tlts and guts.

We get his crutches situated in the little cart on the scooter when this fat Mexican woman comes up and asks him if he will let her use it cause *she has back problems and cant walk for long periods of time*. Her fat ass just didnt feel like walking. My body is hopped up on pain meds (he already is kind of a d1ck to people anyway) and proceeds to tell her she wouldnt have back problems if her fat ass walked around. Then drives off on the scooter. Pretty hilarious as both the woman and I were left there stunned

Fock yeah. That's awesome. Did you watch her after that? Wonder if she just went on without it or waited for a free one

Was at Wal Mart recently doing my moms shopping. Had some fat moose in front of me riding a cart in the vegetable aisle. She kept getting up and sitting back down. I had enough and put a potato behind each wheel. Wish I could have put one in her tail pipe. When her scooter wouldn't move, she started screaming. Had no idea why she was stuck.

another gem. Just make sure no one is videoing you or you may lose your job when the whacked out left starts screaming about how horrible you are and your employer buckles to their wishes.

No one will ever top the one I saw. Dude in scooter crossing 4 lane road in scooter. 3/4 across it dies on him. After a few seconds of trying to get it going,he hops off, picks it up and carries it the rest of the way. Yes,that really happened.

Fock yeah. That's awesome. Did you watch her after that? Wonder if she just went on without it or waited for a free one

I started laughing and walking away and she started yelling angrily in Spanish. Im assuming cussing him out :lol:

I was just at the beach for the 4th in Delaware. I couldn't believe how many males under 20 that had these puffy marshmallow bodies. Just a walking mound of tlts and guts.

Poodle beach?

Handi-fat

They need a sign that says: BEING A FAT ASS IS NOT A HANDICAP

They need a sign that says: BEING A FAT ASS IS NOT A HANDICAP

The Americans with Disabilities Act ("ADA") provides that employers covered by the statute may not discriminate against a qualified individual with a disability with respect to employment matters. A person making a claim under the ADA, then, must show that she has a disability, that she is otherwise qualified to do the job, and that the matter as to which he complains (i.e., discharge, demotion, etc.) happened because of her disability. Consequently, a substantial amount of the litigation of ADA claims revolves around the question of whether the plaintiff has a "disability," as that term is defined in the statute.

One type of claimed disability that is increasingly the subject of litigation is obesity. Although courts initially were reluctant to recognize obesity as a qualifying disability for purposes of ADA protection, courts are increasingly willing to consider obesity as a disability giving plaintiffs status to raise ADA claims.

https://corporate.findlaw.com/litigation-disputes/is-obesity-a-disability.html

Brilliant marketing campaign by the Pringles folks.

How its Made just did a segment on how these kinds of chips are made, always wondered, loved the automation facets of the operation.

I don't shop at Walmart anymore because every time I'm in there I see some a-hole who lacks respect for others. Fock that place.

Whats the problem? A Pringles can allows the wine to breath better than a red solo cup.

It's the perfect cover. "Oh, I'm not drinking wine, I'm just eating Pringles I haven't paid for." :dunno:

• Like 1

How its Made just did a segment on how these kinds of chips are made, always wondered, loved the automation facets of the operation.

I think Pringles' original intention was to make tennis balls. But on the day the rubber was supposed to arrive, a truckload of potatoes showed up. And Pringles is a laid-back company, they said, "F**k it, cut 'em up!"