Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Manchurian president?

First president to ever be investigated as a Russian asset. First president to ever live at business dealings in Russia only to be proven lying. First president to actively destroy any record of conversations with Vladimir Putin. Not only from the general public, but from his own senior Administration officials. First president to ever kick out the American Press from the Oval Office while leaving the Russian press their. Revealing nothing to the American people, thankfully the Russian press did.

If this guy isn't Russian dirty, he sure doing a great impersonation of somebody who is.

Pretty sure that's huge that he's being investigated as a Russian asset. Even Fox took their lips off his weiner long enough to ask him if he was a Russian asset. The worst part? Trump didn't deny it.

And the only excuse? Why the big bad deep dark state has been conspiring against me for decades! Even though most of my cabinet came from the deepest and darkest of deep States.

Everything relating to Russia Trump and company has lied about. Business dealings? Meeting with them? You name it. Even Trump's Florida mansion was a money laundering scheme. Bought it for a song, sold it for a fortune to, you guessed it, a Russian. Now we have Russians openly attending the inauguration. Including Russian spies.

History is going to have an interesting read on this cat. Even on our eyes won't share things with this anymore for fear of trump doing to them what he did to the Israelis.

Why lie about everything related to Russia if you're not dirty?

But but but 57 states! LOL

It wouldn't shock me if Trump understands we're headed for civil war and is pointing right at Russia as a future ally for his side in that war. He is probably so secure in the fact that the right will win that war that he is brazen in his support of Russia because there's nothing the left can do about it. For decades, the left has worn "subverting the culture" and "challenging cultural norms" as a badge of honor. You're seeing the flipside, that when you destabilize a nation by subverting it, the other side can subvert it as well.

The left has made enemies of Russia, China and half the nation. Not really surprising when they all decide to gang up on the left, is it? Maybe the left ought to think about getting along with the world instead of going to war with everyone.

It wouldn't shock me if Trump understands we're headed for civil war and is pointing right at Russia as a future ally for his side in that war. He is probably so secure in the fact that the right will win that war that he is brazen in his support of Russia because there's nothing the left can do about it. For decades, the left has worn "subverting the culture" and "challenging cultural norms" as a badge of honor. You're seeing the flipside, that when you destabilize a nation by subverting it, the other side can subvert it as well.

The left has made enemies of Russia, China and half the nation. Not really surprising when they all decide to gang up on the left, is it? Maybe the left ought to think about getting along with the world instead of going to war with everyone.

I was reading another forum yesterday filled with a bunch of lefties who were convinced that if a Civil War happened that they would absolutely crush the right. No joke. :lol:

All of this Russia stuff is total BS! Hillary was supposed to win, and when she didn't the deep state and the media have done everything short of death to remove him.

Nope

Corrupt intelligence,justice,state and president manufactured nonsense only an idiot would buy into.

• Like 1

Oh, I don't think Putin is looking to make friends on either side. He's looking to sow discontent. He's in pretty open about that. The Trump the one word that's been used about him is transactional. He's too stupid to think past the election. For him, this is all about the election. For Putin, he plays the long game.

For example, Trump is too stupid to realize that by keeping secret his meetings with Putin, Russia owns him. At any given time, Russia can say Trump agreed to x y and z! And Trump has no recourse. Cuz he has no documentation or proof. And, most of all, he has no credibility.

In both World War I and the first Iraq War, there were indications that America would not respond unfavorably if X Y and Z happened. If Russia really wants to go into Poland for example? All they have to say is, hey, Trump agreed that it was not America's Affair! Just check his Twitter feed! Check his comments in public!

In short, Putin is playing chess and Trump is playing Candyland.

I was reading another forum yesterday filled with a bunch of lefties who were convinced that if a Civil War happened that they would absolutely crush the right. No joke. :lol:

The left is pretty much already at verbal war with Russia. China and Russia are close allies and they will side with each other. Total population on both sides is 1.3 billion Chinese, 150 million Russians, and 100 million Americans vs 250 million Americans, so around 1.6 billion on the right and 250 million on the left. Its not even a war, its a rout. China CAN'T sit out. There is no option to stay out of it. The reason is they must secure the nuclear arsenal. So they would enter the US civil war. They will side the with alt right because the left is at war with China's close ally.

The left is doomed.

So its an unwinnable war and the left are doing everything they can do demoralize most everyone and antagonize the rest. The left is nuts.

All of this Russia stuff is total BS! Hillary was supposed to win, and when she didn't the deep state and the media have done everything short of death to remove him.

Even before Hillary won? Lol.

The people forecasting/half hoping for a civil war and confidently predicting their side will win with ease arent to be taken seriously when they talk about what would be best for our country.

The left was talking about impeachment the night he won while their heads were exploding. Yet, those pesky Russians gave more votes to Hillary.

Its amazing....supposedly Russia helped Trump win yet Hillary got more votes.

Yeah, I think most of us with an IQ over 5 can figure that one out. So, are you permanently kicked out of Joe Bryant's place? Or do you just come here for the attention? Is it you and mr. Pickles?

Yeah, I think most of us with an IQ over 5 can figure that one out. So, are you permanently kicked out of Joe Bryant's place? Or do you just come here for the attention? Is it you and mr. Pickles?

Who the f@ck are you again? Are you the owner of this place?

It seems you can’t figure it out. Attention? That coming from you is priceless.

The left was talking about impeachment the night he won while their heads were exploding. Yet, those pesky Russians gave more votes to Hillary.

Is this a narrative you're telling yourself? Link?

Funny how nobody ever answers the question, why did Trump coli at every moment about Russian contacts? If it's innocent, just say so.

Q the butt butt butt Hillary.

It seems you cant figure it out. Attention? That coming from you is priceless.

You're a fixture over at Joe's. So why come over here?

I'm guessing it's either here or the Fox News comment board?

Who the f@ck are you again? Are you the owner of this place?

Lefties are left with crap when you bring up Russia and Hillary getting more votes. It’s funny to watch them try and explain.

Is this a narrative you're telling yourself? Link?

Funny how nobody ever answers the question, why did Trump coli at every moment about Russian contacts? If it's innocent, just say so.

Q the butt butt butt Hillary.

LMAO

Lefties are left with crap when you bring up Russia and Hillary getting more votes. Its funny to watch them try and explain.

Not really that hard guys. And all you have to do is check my history to see how I feel about Hillary. But it's pretty damn easy to manipulate idiots like you. Just look at all the bullshit stories that have come out even after we knew about the Russians with the internet and bullshit stories.

You should probably not start fights over who posts to get attention. You're not going to like what gets brought up.

Not really that hard guys. And all I have to do is check my history to see how I feel about Hillary. But it's pretty damn easy to manipulate idiots like you. Just look at all the bullshit stories that have come out even after we knew about the Russians ###### with the internet and bullshit stories.

Major meltdown going on by Wiff....LMAO

You should probably not start fights over who posts to get attention. You're not going to like what gets brought up.

You probably shouldn't post it all. Given that you're either a rook or an alias or a Joe Bryant Refugee. Do you got a different story? Let's hear it!

You probably shouldn't post it all. Given that you're either a rook or an alias or a Joe Bryant Refugee. Do you got a different story? Let's hear it!

A few short months ago you posted the ultimate attention-getter. Do we need to rehash that crisis again?

You fooled a lot of people and then came back worse than ever.

Watching you become unhinged is always entertaining.

Let me see all these guys go personal? And not a single one tries to address Trump and the fax? Like why he lied repeatedly and got caught at it? LOL

And need I remind you? When I said the Mexicans were going to pay for the wall? Obviously I didn't say that.

Vladimir and I have a great relationship! Putin? I have no idea who that is. We've never spoken! Though, my daughter has sat in his chair and reference my earlier comments about having a great relationship with him. LOL

Let me see all these guys go personal? And not a single one tries to address Trump and the fax? Like why he lied repeatedly and got caught at it? LOL

And need I remind you? When I said the Mexicans were going to pay for the wall? Obviously I didn't say that.

Vladimir and I have a great relationship! Putin? I have no idea who that is. We've never spoken! Though, my daughter has sat in his chair and reference my earlier comments about having a great relationship with him. LOL

You're the one making it personal. HTH.

What’s wrong with you?

...and Mean Girls join forces. And not address the facts. Sound Trumpian to you?

Notice how they can't work alone or address facts? Lol

I really thought Wiffle was going to off himself. What a liar.

...and Mean Girls join forces. And not address the facts. Sound Trumpian to you?

Notice how they can't work alone or address facts? Lol

Are you going to be okay? every time someone posts something you don't like are we going to have to worry about anything?

• Like 1

Like moths...

Still haven't addressed the facts...

Lol

You haven't brought any facts to address except your extreme TDS.

Should we address that instead? Or are you going to cry about people picking on you again?

Well, I'm glad you have it figured out how the popular vote vs the electoral college works. Think you could pass it along to the DNC, mainstream media pundits and the 51% of the country that voted for Hillary? And Newbie.

You haven't brought any facts to address except your extreme TDS.

Should we address that instead? Or are you going to cry about people picking on you again?

do you need someone to sound that out for you? There's some pretty specific questions im post number 1.

Member when Trump said there was no meeting? Then he said yeah there was a meeting, but it was about adoptions? And the same time, his own kid posted emails And it wasn't about adoptions? and we found that the Russians were offering dirt on Hillary? And that same day, Trump teased dirt on Hillary? See, all of this is a matter of public record.

Going to be interesting when we here from Donald Trump jr. And Roger Stone and the Little redhead and Manfart and...

You've got one question mark suddenly Trump's closest advisors had been hanging out in Tall Grass waiting to take him down for decades? Oh yeah, that makes sense. LOL

Thanks for getting to the bottom of this Wiff. I sleep much better every night after getting the facts from you. Keep up the great work. :thumbsup:

• Like 1