Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Manchurian president?

Oh, I don't think Putin is looking to make friends on either side. He's looking to sow discontent. He's in pretty open about that. The Trump the one word that's been used about him is transactional. He's too stupid to think past the election. For him, this is all about the election. For Putin, he plays the long game.

For example, Trump is too stupid to realize that by keeping secret his meetings with Putin, Russia owns him. At any given time, Russia can say Trump agreed to x y and z! And Trump has no recourse. Cuz he has no documentation or proof. And, most of all, he has no credibility.

In both World War I and the first Iraq War, there were indications that America would not respond unfavorably if X Y and Z happened. If Russia really wants to go into Poland for example? All they have to say is, hey, Trump agreed that it was not America's Affair! Just check his Twitter feed! Check his comments in public!

In short, Putin is playing chess and Trump is playing Candyland.

Nobody wants the Russians to invade Poland, we want them to invade Sweden.*

*We = me and the turd in my pocket. Also a persuasive argument could talk me out of it.

Address the facts huh?

1. President wasn't investigated as an asset of Russia as CNN/NYT told you. Comey's testimony proves investigation started July 2016 (not 2017 when he was fired). They're trying to reconcile Lisa Page/McCabe testimony and failing miserably with a new timeline.

The investigation was created to reconcile all the previous spying and the future efforts under the FISAs.

2. Prove all records of Trump's convos with Putin were deleted. Hint: you can't either way.

3. Business dealings in another country make you a foreign asset? Bill and Hillary set the record then.

Counterpoint: You come up with a reason over 3 dozen Senior career level FBI/DOJ employees were fired, demoted, resigned yet?

Address the facts huh?

1. President wasn't investigated as an asset of Russia as CNN/NYT told you. Comey's testimony proves investigation started July 2016 (not 2017 when he was fired). They're trying to reconcile Lisa Page/McCabe testimony and failing miserably with a new timeline.

The investigation was created to reconcile all the previous spying and the future efforts under the FISAs.

2. Prove all records of Trump's convoy were deleted. Hint: you can't either way.

3. Business dealings in another country make you a foreign asset? Bill and Hillary set the record then.

Counterpoint: You come up with a reason over 3 dozen Senior career level FBI/DOJ employees were fired, demoted, resigned yet?

thread won

Wiff should peenie it because you know God damn well he will not address any points in your fact laden rebuttal.

• Like 1

One of the times Trump lied..............Hillary was never investigated by the FBI.

Even if she were being investigated, that is not some sign of guilt...sheeesh

Even if she were being investigated, that is not some sign of guilt...sheeesh

Actually, Comey admitted she'd committed crimes. He took it upon himself to not prosecute.

Actually, Comey admitted she'd committed crimes. He took it upon himself to not prosecute.

That is fine, but simply being investigated is not enough proof (for me) that someone is guilty. I think Comey is showing himself to be a but too biased to hold his former position. I am inclined to lean with Trump a little on this one in terms of him not being a good fit.

Back to back Manchurians, that's pretty focking impressive..

I guess they're trying to give Americans whiplash. Obama nearly ruined us, then Trump took us 180 degrees at mach speed.

U.S. energy independence, record low unemployment, companies bringing money back to America, Paris accord ceased, Iran deal ceased, etc...........

Give Manchurian Trump another 6 years and see what he can do for an encore.

• Like 1

Back to back Manchurians, that's pretty focking impressive..

Better than back to back Mandalorians.