Sign in to follow this  
FishHead

Will Mitch Romney take away my

:dunno:

I didn't know that the inability to remember first names was a disease.

if the gubmint wont take care of you, the black market will. :thumbsup:

Obama and Holder have been crusading in California for a while now, shutting down many, many, many medicinal pot dispensaries despite their legal agreement to operate based on local and state government law.

Obama and Holder have been crusading in California for a while now, shutting down many, many, many medicinal pot dispensaries despite their legal agreement to operate based on local and state government law.

We had one near my house that got shut down a few months ago. That place was packed full every day with assorted losers and their loser familys.

I swear, almost every car in the parking lot was either missing the side view mirrors or had huge dents all over the bodies.

Plus, it was located right next door to a halfway house :rolleyes:

Yeah, I don't think Romney would be worse for the weed than Obama. Legal, or decriminalized, in 17 states, and on the ballots in 7 more...yet Obama has continued the war on drugs. :thumbsdown:

One thing is for certain, he will play to the benefit of the top 1%, sacrificing everyone else to support THEIR needs. dry.gif

Yeah, I don't think Romney would be worse for the weed than Obama. Legal, or decriminalized, in 17 states, and on the ballots in 7 more...yet Obama has continued the war on drugs. :thumbsdown:

I just don't understand why it isn't legal.

I'd consider giving up drinking completely and just smoke a joint after work. That's gotta be healthier for you. Plus, it cuts down on drunk driving maniacs.

One thing is for certain, he will play to the benefit of the top 1%, sacrificing everyone else to support THEIR needs. dry.gif

:lol:

Never understood Drinking is legal and pot and X (MDMA) isn't?

How many people have gotten into fights or serious violence high? I bet it's a fraction of the ones that have when drunk.

And no one on MDMA (X) would as its a mood altering drug that makes you happy and basically have a great attitude about everyone and everything around you -- was used by shrinks all over and they are still pissed it's been listed as a "drug" as it was so effective.

Never understood Drinking is legal and pot and X (MDMA) isn't?

How many people have gotten into fights or serious violence high? I bet it's a fraction of the ones that have when drunk.

And no one on MDMA (X) would as its a mood altering drug that makes you happy and basically have a great attitude about everyone and everything around you -- was used by shrinks all over and they are still pissed it's been listed as a "drug" as it was so effective.

gateway drug

The left has been absolute in their consistency of opinion of states rights initiatives.

The left has been absolute in their consistency of opinion of states rights initiatives.

Can you elaborate on what you mean?

Come on. Anyone who believes in magic underwear and thinks Jesus talks to people through a hat, HAS to be smoking something.

Can you elaborate on what you mean?

Democrat do not favor states rights. And as far as MJ goes, in the Supreme Court case criminalizing it, the dissenters were Thomas, Rehnquist, and O'Connor. Scalia reluctantly concurred without joining the liberal majority of the court. The left side of the court invokes the commerce clause to keep power with Federal Government every chance they get.

gateway drug

lol

:lol:

dumbass.......

gateway drug

Umm...okie dokie.

:doublethumbsup:

Hey....how many hours for an engine replacemet...2005 Aztec, 4.3BV6 FWD?

Also...Dexcool sucks monkey nuggets.

gateway drug

Coors Light is the gateway drug leading to water.

Heisenberg?

Coors Light is the gateway drug leading to water.

Haha!

Real potatoes are a gateway drug to potato buds.

Not getting laid is a gateway drug to a roommate and cats.

Says the fat fock whose family walked out on him.

Zero evidence of your claims, Beiber Jeans.

However, we have photographic evidence of your gheyity choices in your wardrobe. :banana:

Zero evidence of your claims, Beiber Jeans.

However, we have photographic evidence of your gheyity choices in your wardrobe. :banana:

That's not true at all. There's only two photos of me on this site. One is my wife and I in our Halloween costumes (I'm a Baseball Fury and she's the Queen Of Hearts). The other is just a picture of my face. Most on this site agree that my wife is pretty sexy btw.

You on the other hand, hide behind your keyboard and insult people, whilst being too ashamed to post a pic of yourself and your non-existent wife (let alone even admit who you supported in the primaries). Pull the trigger, you coward.

That's not true at all. There's only two photos of me on this site. One is my wife and I in our Halloween costumes (I'm a Baseball Fury and she's the Queen Of Hearts). The other is just a picture of my face. Most on this site agree that my wife is pretty sexy btw.

You on the other hand, hide behind your keyboard and insult people, whilst being too ashamed to post a pic of himself and his non-existent wfe (let alone even admit who you supported in the primaries). Pull the trigger, you coward.

I was talking about your ghey baseball outfit. The Skinny Jeans part is just something you have admitted to wearing. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I was talking about your ghey baseball outfit. The Skinny Jeans part is just something you have admitted to wearing. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Now you're saying The Warriors is a ghey movie? Christ, you really are a complete moron.

Umm...okie dokie.

:doublethumbsup:

Also...Dexcool sucks monkey nuggets.

13.0 hrs including transfer of fuel and electrical units.

Also, I believe that it's a 3.4L, not a 4.3L

Yes, "Lifetime Coolant" is a poor joke that GM played on the consumers.

Now you're saying The Warriors is a ghey movie? Christ, you really are a complete moron.

No.

I'm saying a middle aged, pear-shaped dweep dressing up as a character from an '80s movie is ghey.

HTH.

No.

I'm saying a middle aged, pear-shaped dweep dressing up as a character from an '80s movie is ghey.

HTH.

Yes...You are

No.

I'm saying a middle aged, pear-shaped dweep with a hot wife, dressing up as a character from an '80s movie is ghey.

HTH.

Fixed.

Enjoy your hungry man, tool. Your family sends all their best, from sunny California.

Fixed.

Enjoy your hungry man, tool. Your family sends all their best, from sunny California.

That is very unimaginative......even for someone who is having the blood flow restricted to his brain by his Bieber Jeans.

We had one near my house that got shut down a few months ago. That place was packed full every day with assorted losers and their loser familys.

I swear, almost every car in the parking lot was either missing the side view mirrors or had huge dents all over the bodies.

Plus, it was located right next door to a halfway house :rolleyes:

:bandana: