Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

American HealthCare Act

Seems like Ryan and the boys have some work to do. Trump isn't signing this.

Taxpayers are not funding abortions. HTH

Does Planned Parenthood receive taxpayer dollars? Yes......a lot. Does Planned Parenthood perform abortions? Yes.....a lot. Are you retarded enough to think not a single dollar of taxpayer money is used in some way, shape or form to perform those abortions? Yes.....a lot.

Does Planned Parenthood receive taxpayer dollars? Yes......a lot. Does Planned Parenthood perform abortions? Yes.....a lot. Are you retarded enough to think not a single dollar of taxpayer money is used in some way, shape or form to perform those abortions? Yes.....a lot.

We've gone round and round about this here. You're wasting your time.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=463305&&page=7

They actually think they are fooling people with their made up stats.

So I'm at USDA getting ready to have lunch with someone on the transition team and I'm talking to the security guard and he says you can go on up, they usually don't do that

:banana:

You said we all pay for people who go to the ER without insurance. I say that illegals are the biggest driver of that cost.

Then I guess we should do something about illegals. :doh:

I am not informed enough to have an opinion and I do not care enough to get informed.

Trump is immune to any criticism if they send him garbage like this to sign. I say keep kicking it around while Obamacare crumbles and at some point congress, democrats included, will get something good done. If not screw it. It's still the democrats and Obamas legislation.

Then I guess we should do something about illegals. :doh:

Won't that offend you meathead? Don't you cry at the thought of criminals actually facing consequences?

Won't that offend you meathead? Don't you cry at the thought of criminals actually facing consequences?

It didn't offend me when Obama deported more illegals than any President in US history. Why would it offend me now? :doh:

Taxpayer funds are used for their many other services.

They have shown as much many times.

You are the one playing games with numbers and logic here which is quite funny.

We've gone round and round about this here. You're wasting your time.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=463305&&page=7

He is wasting his time...because the facts support my thoughts in this and not his. There is zero evidence that PP uses taxpayer funds to pay for abortions. If any of you have that evidence...post it.

I am not informed enough to have an opinion and I do not care enough to get informed.

Considering it's a first draft it's probably not worth the time. I haven't researched it. The little bit I did read suggests it doesn't really attack costs which are the biggest drivers of the high prices for both health care and health insurance, so to me it doesn't seem like a great piece of legislation on it's face. But we'll see what comes to be as more information comes out and it moves forward towards being passed. I suspect it's just a starting point. How many permutations did Obummercare go through before they passed the POS?

It didn't offend me when Obama deported more illegals than any President in US history. Why would it offend me now? :doh:

So you now support kicking all the illegals out of the country?

Its like if I had $20 in my wallet, and I told my friend I needed to borrow money for something, but he said he will only lend it to me if I spend it on X... so he lends me the money, instead of spending his $20 on X, I spend mine and use his $20 for whatever I want... if that makes sense.

Not me playing with numbers. If a clinic uses taxpayer money to rebuild a section of their space and then use that space at anytime (or ANY supplies and/or personnel) to perform abortions, taxpayer money funded abortions. :doh:

Stay down or go fix me a sammich

Its like if I had $20 in my wallet, and I told my friend I needed to borrow money for something, but he said he will only lend it to me if I spend it on X... so he lends me the money, instead of spending his $20 on X, I spend mine and use his $20 for whatever I want... if that makes sense.

Do you have evidence they used taxpayer funds to find abortions. If you..or anyone did...this would have been settled long ago as that would be against the law.

You all have nothing...as usual.

Not me playing with numbers. If a clinic uses taxpayer money to rebuild a section of their space and then use that space at anytime (or ANY supplies and/or personnel) to perform abortions, taxpayer money funded abortions. :doh:

Stay down or go fix me a sammich

Down? You whiff every time you try throwing a punch.

Post some facts rather than speculation and wild theories.

See my post above. You have nothing.

Trump has already come out on Twitter stating that things like "across state lines" are going to be in "phase 2 and 3" of the roll out. The reason is because of the Byrd Rule. He doesn't have much of a choice to refute this bill. And it's clear this is being fast-tracked.

Which...in a sense is a bit ironic.

"we have to pass the bill to find out what's in it"

Trump has already come out on Twitter stating that things like "across state lines" are going to be in "phase 2 and 3" of the roll out. The reason is because of the Byrd Rule. He doesn't have much of a choice to refute this bill. And it's clear this is being fast-tracked.

Which...in a sense is a bit ironic.

"we have to pass the bill to find out what's in it"

Yeah...they loved that quote (without even knowing what she was saying or the full context of the discussion...or even the full quote)

So you now support kicking all the illegals out of the country?

Nope. All illegals committing violent crimes.

Nope. All illegals committing violent crimes.

So those record deportations Obama did were all violent criminals?

So those record deportations Obama did were all violent criminals?

I don't know what his parameters were. I know he wasn't knocking on doors and tearing families apart.

Isn't there a thread about this? :wacko:

I don't know what his parameters were. I know he wasn't knocking on doors and tearing families apart.

Isn't there a thread about this? :wacko:

Well why would he post in the relevant thread when he can continue to deflect from any current discussion?

He is wasting his time...because the facts support my thoughts in this and not his. There is zero evidence that PP uses taxpayer funds to pay for abortions. If any of you have that evidence...post it.

In your experience, which shampoo is most effective at sand removal?

When Trump said he was going to replace Obummercare with "something terrific" I assumed he himself had some idea of what that was. :unsure:

They should just let healthcare be 100% free market. Let doctors decide what they want to charge, and make them start competing. Less is more.

That being said, at least the name is way better.. American HealthCare Act > ObamaCare

Sounds good.

"Oh no, I'm having a stroke...better find the best stroke dealer stat!" :wacko:

Down? You whiff every time you try throwing a punch.

Post some facts rather than speculation and wild theories.

See my post above. You have nothing.

I post logic. Do you actually believe NO SUPPLIES NOR PERSONNEL funded by taxpayers are also used for abortions? They perform all manner of procedures there and you're a fool to think they have a special wing that is devoted only to abortions, staffed by personnel IN NO WAY financed with taxpayer funds and they don't share any of the same supplies.

Wow........:lol:

More wait and see while they drain our economy dry and drive up Health care costs.

Are you going to pick crops in the hot sun for minimum wage? Or hang drywall when the boss may only need you for a week? They are a value. As long as they are obeying the law. (and yes, I realize they broke the law when they came here)

Gotta love hoe the board republitards have shoehorned immigration and abortion into a healthcare thread. LOL It's like they're preprogrammed robots. :doh: :lol:

Gotta love hoe the board republitards have shoehorned immigration and abortion into a healthcare thread. LOL It's like they're preprogrammed robots. :doh: :lol:

Yes, because immigration, especially illegal immigration, has no affect on healthcare logistics and cost. Poor Newbie, can't hang

Think of 2 cafeterias. In one everyone is taken care by someone else. If you can't go in the 1st you go in the 2nd. In the 2nd, most of the people are subsidized by the others in there. But then they found out that there wasn't enough money to cover the food cost so they triple the price of a sandwich. Which, of course, has little bearing on those that are subsidized. So those that are paying start complaining about he price of a sandwich, and how the system isn't working. Then a bunch of whiny snowflakes, who are eating in 1st cafeteria and haven't ever even seen a bill for their food, start losing it, and instead of moving to the 2nd cafeteria and helping out, they just complain like the whiny snowflakes that they are. The end.

And in that story, Slonuff is the snowflake, right?

The left thinks there is a never endind stream of resources all provided by "those more fortunate" individuals. That somehow since someone is more successful they owe a greater portion of their money to society. "Those less fortunate" individuals are to be taken care of, regardless of how they live or how they spend their money.

At some point, Atlas shrugs.

The left thinks there is a never endind stream of resources all provided by "those more fortunate" individuals. That somehow since someone is more successful they owe a greater portion of their money to society. "Those less fortunate" individuals are to be taken care of, regardless of how they live or how they spend their money.

But the funny thing is, the uber rich are insulated form the costs of these programs. It's the middle class that ends up nearing the brunt of the cost. The very people they are supposed to be advocating for.

If we do away the bullsh1t laws that make you and I pay more in taxes than Donald Trump does, then there would be plenty of money for military and healthcare.

If we do away the bullsh1t laws that make you and I pay more in taxes than Donald Trump does, then there would be plenty of money for military and healthcare.

Term limits is the answer. Get rid of 'a career in politics' so laws can actually be changed and tax reform can take place.

Term limits is the answer. Get rid of 'a career in politics' so laws can actually be changed and tax reform can take place.

The rich will never raise taxes on the rich.