Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

Should be an interesting discussion tonight in my hometown of Rockville, MD

Poor girl. And it was 100% preventable. Obama and his libtard followers caused this.

Dude looks like he hit up one of those new american dispensaries, not that mexican dirt...

One of them was stopped at the border 7 months ago. Released and given a hearing date. Nice policy there Obama. Unreal. Of course this county in Maryland is a sanctuary county.

• Like 1

One of them was stopped at the border 7 months ago. Released and given a hearing date. Nice policy there Obama. Unreal. Of course this county in Maryland is a sanctuary county.

would love to know the percentage of your posts that have the word Obama in them. The guy you voted for twice. ROFL

The girl stated she was walking in a hallway near the gymnasium at about 9 a.m. when she was approached by two male students, later identified as Jose O. Montano, 17, and Henry E. Sanchez Milian, 18, both freshmen.

Both men spoke by way of a Spanish translator, apparently unfamiliar with the English language.

Why the fock are we allowing grown men to enroll as freshman, especially when they're not even qualified to start middle school?

I expect some voices will be raised and some snowflakes will probably faint. I didn't go to Rockville HS. Apparently it's gone downhill slightly.

http://wjla.com/news/local/rape-investigation-at-rockville-hs-spurs-debate-over-mcps-policy-on-immigrants

You can do some more googling if you wish.

Don't tell me you're a Richard Montgomery grad. If I know you .... are your initials BR?

Why the fock are we allowing grown men to enroll as freshman, especially when they're not even qualified to start middle school?

What's the alternative? Send these savages to elementary school and have them gang rape a 7 year old?

Only a libtard would ever think that was a good idea. Our educators and administrators consistently get it wrong.

What's the alternative? Send these savages to elementary school and have them gang rape a 7 year old?

Uh, send them back where they came from? Build a wall so they can't get here to begin with? Is this a serious question?

His about send them back from where they came? And maybe actually secure our border?

Uh, send them back where they came from? Build a wall so they can't get here to begin with. Is this a serious question?

Rhetorical

Can't hurt their feelwings.

Poor girl. And it was 100% preventable. Obama and his libtard followers caused this.

Right?! I remember we used to have a poster here who voted for Obama TWICE, if I remember right! Even had "tard" in his name. :lol:

Right?! I remember we used to have a poster here who voted for Obama TWICE, if I remember right! Even had "tard" in his name. :lol:

Touche'

Don't tell me you're a Richard Montgomery grad. If I know you .... are your initials BR?

Ha. No. Parents and wife went to RM. My HS is defunct.

If they are raping as freshmen, what would they be doing as 22 year old seniors? Legal age, I see no problems there.

2 bullets. easy fix

This is the correct answer. And let her pull the trigger.

Rhetorical

You spelled Retarded wrong.

HTHs

This is the correct answer. And let her pull the trigger.

This is even better.

“I know that if this country enforced the laws that are already on the books those two young men would not have been here and this rape, this horrendous rape, would not have occurred."

- Montgomery County parent

ABC, NBC, CBS couldn't be bothered. I guess a 14 year old girl gets raped by multiple attackers in the bathroom at school at 9 am all the time. I wonder if a couple of football players with blonde hair did this to a black girl they could be bothered to report on it.

ABC, NBC, CBS couldn't be bothered. I guess a 14 year old girl gets raped by multiple attackers in the bathroom at school at 9 am all the time. I wonder if a couple of football players with blonde hair did this to a black girl they could be bothered to report on it.

stick to Fox News buddy. They will push the agenda you want. I hate seeing you so frazzled.

I can't believe you idiots haven't asked the important question.

Can size?! :mad:

18 year old freshmen are still an indictment on our public education and immigration policies.

Dunno why they NEVER hold lying biitches accountable.

She got raped. Isn't that enough?

Dunno why they NEVER hold lying biitches accountable.

Bingo! They should be sentenced to the same thing these illegals would have been.

Also why is a 17y/o and 18 y/o freshmen in high school?

Everything about this story is focked up

She got raped. Isn't that enough?

Your reading sucks. Check out the latest link. She lied about everything. I'm not going to read the article for you.

On top of being a liar, she's a whoare to boot.

Gee, where's 'mamma' now seeking 'justus'?

Rockville's JV sports teams take a hit too.

Its surprising how little news or comments there are from people relative to this story.

Its surprising how little news or comments there are from people relative to this story.

Unpopular subject with the left, 2 illegals gang banging a 14 year old in a school bathroom. If they were black there would be a problem (as long as they weren't Muslim of course).

Unpopular subject with the left, 2 illegals gang banging a 14 year old in a school bathroom. If they were black there would be a problem (as long as they weren't Muslim of course).

:wacko: