Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Interesting night.

Fawked a voodoo priestess in a coffin in her living room while her sister watched. There was a ceremony before where I thought I was going to be sacrificed and stabbed with a large knife. I ended up stabbing her all night in every orifice and pouring candle wax on her sister every time I stopped to spank and drink. Didn't fawk the sister. She was making a wax doll of me the whole night. When I woke up the next morning, she was giving me a manicure.

This made me laugh. Just the random part at the end of her giving you a manicure. :D

The OP was a bit of a Hustleresque turn on until I realized he was banging Fatty Patty.

You should have led with that info. I feel dirty now.

I've been worried ever since he called that normal-looking girl "the thin freak". :(

This made me laugh. Just the random part at the end of her giving you a manicure. :D

It isn't random. She puts clippings in the wax doll to make a voodoo doll.

Bunny, we've talked about this before, but you gotta write a book man. Or let someone else do it. Hell, I'd take a stab at it.

• Like 1

I've been worried ever since he called that normal-looking girl "the thin freak". :(

man she was like 110 lbs. That's thin to me. Any thinner and you be focking a sack of bones.

man she was like 110 lbs. That's thin to me. Any thinner and you be focking a sack of bones.

110 is really thin for a girl of average height.

dude. That's big time. I've never been on a threesome. Way to go

And yet I'm still jealous. Guess we're always jealous of something

I've had thousands of onesomes.

Same. If I had a nickel for every time I've jerked off I'd be known as Mr. Nickels.

It was really really fun. She texted me today to say thats the best sex she's had in a long time. Any time pull an around the world is excellent.

next step, mutual masturbation. Sit on opposite ends of a couch. Facing each other. Then both start playing with yourselves. Talk dirty to each other. Tell her how sexy she looks. How you want to taste her. If you time it right and climax at the same time, it can be incredibly hot. Report back to us. This chick will be down. No doubt.

next step, mutual masturbation. Sit on opposite ends of a couch. Facing each other. Then both start playing with themselves. Talk dirty to each other. Tell her how sexy she looks. How you want to taste her. If you time it right and climax at the same time, it can be incredibly hot. Report back to us. This chick will be down. No doubt.

Also try missionary with lights off. SO HOT!!!!

Also try missionary with lights off. SO HOT!!!!

Hahaha This guy gets it

next step, mutual masturbation. Sit on opposite ends of a couch. Facing each other. Then both start playing with yourselves. Talk dirty to each other. Tell her how sexy she looks. How you want to taste her. If you time it right and climax at the same time, it can be incredibly hot. Report back to us. This chick will be down. No doubt.

The next step is me cvmming in her ass. I plan on doing that tonight. She texted me today and said "im going to be drunk you should come over tonight. Bring your lube. I want you to fock my ass with no condom on. It really hurt me last time but I know you like it so lets try again" um.......ok

The next step is me cvmming in her ass. I plan on doing that tonight. She texted me today and said "im going to be drunk you should come over tonight. Bring your lube. I want you to fock my ass with no condom on. It really hurt me last time but I know you like it so lets try again" um.......ok

Wow, women can be so hard to read sometimes. <_<

Wow, women can be so hard to read sometimes. <_<

this one has changed SOOOOO much. She used to not be like this at all.

Ha. She's a cool chick

Ha. She's a cool chick

She used to be soooo shy. I mean painfully shy. I only picked up on her because she worked at the subshop next to me. We would joke about things and one day her nipples were super hard. I mentioned it and it took off like a rocket from there. I was banging her like 3 days later

• Like 1

She used to be soooo shy. I mean painfully shy. I only picked up on her because she worked at the subshop next to me. We would joke about things and one day her nipples were super hard. I mentioned it and it took off like a rocket from there. I was banging her like 3 days later

Cumm in her and tell her she's going to make such a wonderful single mother. They love that. Speaks to their maternal nature.

A fat chick that works at a subshop. Hell yeah!

A fat chick that works at a subshop. Hell yeah!

And she pees and poops too! Yucky! Don't get anywhere near that. ROFL

She's a sexual being. She'd get tired of your boring missionary-only Little House on the Prairie sex in about two weeks.

Note to self. Never sit on Newby's couch ever.

• Like 1

:thumbsup: Probably the wisest thing you've ever posted. :banana:

Years ago I banged a chick whose arse dragged a blanket halfway across the room when she got up from the couch.

Her arse was pretty big, and she was more than a little sticky. If she'd let it dry another minute, she might have been able to take a cushion along for the ride.

It's probably a futon.