Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Kristi Yamaguchi tells Nancy Kerrigan to ‘break a leg’ Dancing with the Stars

http://pagesix.com/2017/03/22/twitter-freaks-after-kristi-yamaguchi-tells-nancy-kerrigan-to-break-a-leg/?_ga=1.95254808.503061495.1488225027

:lol:

Former Olympian and “Dancing with the Stars” champion Kristi Yamaguchi tweeted well wishes to Nancy Kerrigan — a fellow ice skater who is now strutting her stuff in the dancing competition — but received backlash for her word choice.
“Can’t wait to see you grace that ballroom floor, break a leg!” Yamaguchi, 45, recently tweeted to Kerrigan.
Her good intentions got low scores with the Twitterverse, as her post was immediately associated with the infamous 1993 incident when Kerrigan’s skating rival Tonya Harding schemed with her then-husband to club Kerrigan in the back of the knee.
“That may or may not have been a good choice of words,” tweeted one user.
Another suggested she delete the post entirely: “Whyyy, whyyy, whyyy hasn’t this tweet been deleted…are you that naive?”
But Kerrigan, 47, took the message graciously by responding, “Thank you so much Kristi! I’m excited to get this started!” Kerrigan thanked the 2008 “DWTS” champ for “the advice” in a follow-up tweet. “It is definitely helping!” Kerrigan wrote.

Kristi Yamaguchi........ WOULD. :banana:

Slamherguchi

• Like 1

Maybe people on twitter should be less concerned about someone wishing someone else good luck

These kinds of non stories are what makes me hate twitter

All I have is anecdotal evidence, but it seems like a lot of people dropped off of Facebook and now Twitter 4 temporary platforms like Instagram just because of all the b******* and found in Facebook and Twitter.

Generally, when old people warm up to new technology that's about the time that the Millennials find brand new technology. We saw that with my space then Facebook now Twitter. Twitter must be f****** embarrassed as hell about Trump embracing it so much.

Generally, when old people warm up to new technology that's about the time that the Millennials find brand new technology. We saw that with my space then Facebook now Twitter. Twitter must be f****** embarrassed as hell about Trump embracing it so much.

Prolly already been done but the Twitter logo done in the persona of Trump. The bird with his hair and maybe a red tie, something. I'd wear that tshirt.

• Like 1

I met Kristi I'magookie at the Dallas Galleria shortly after her Olympic win. She was pretty cute back then.