Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

So is Trump going to get credit for calling it?

http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-jewish-groups-criticize-trump-after-he-1488326189-htmlstory.html

American Jewish leaders are pushing President Trump to clarify his views after he reportedly said that recent bomb threats against Jewish centers could have been done in "the reverse” to “make others look bad."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/23/us/jcc-bomb-threats.html

The police on Thursday arrested an Israeli teenager who holds American citizenship in connection with waves of threats to Jewish institutions, including community centers in the United States, law enforcement officials said.

A spokesman for the police here, Micky Rosenfeld, said the suspect, from the Ashkelon area of southern Israel, had also made threats to institutions in Australia and New Zealand, as well as to at least one commercial airline flight, forcing an emergency landing.

“This is the guy we are talking about,” Mr. Rosenfeld said.

The authorities did not immediately identify the teenager, who they said was Jewish and in his late teens. His motives were not immediately clear, and a judge ruled Thursday that he would be held until at least March 30. The judge also imposed a gag order, forbidding the Israeli authorities from releasing the suspect’s name.

Trump gets credit in exactly two places on the internet...This forum, and r/the_donald. That's it.

• Like 1

I googled the demographics of Israel, it is 75% jewish... Figured the idiot was part of the 25%, guess not

And some hack outfit like the southern poverty law center will still count it as a hate crime and blame it on Trump. And some hack here like Slownuff will cite it.

And some hack outfit like the southern poverty law center will still count it as a hate crime and blame it on Trump. And some hack here like Slownuff will cite it.

I kind of like the nickname Slowfluff better. Maybe you should use that one?

RP still trying to get my attention. Glad frozen was around to rub his belly.

I kind of like the nickname Slowfluff better. Maybe you should use that one?

I feel ShoFlake has a good sound to it.

• Like 1

The facts don't matter. What matters is how they FEEL something should be.

Oh and don't forget MUH Russia!