Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Thoughts on AJ Green ?

I think he will have a great year, although there will be more mouths to feed with Eiffert and Jones coming back. He is in a contract year and D's will have to respect the run. Well that is the positive side. Do you think them having more weapons this year will hurt him or help him ? I am a little discouraged with the low amounts of looks he gets in the red zone, what do you guys think ?

Will challenge for top wr. contract year and is hungry to prove himself. Offense is as good as it's been in years and Dalton has already fed him multiple stellar years. Let people sleep on him then scoop him and profit. Jones return helps him, not hinders.

Having a tough time ranking Green right now . On my Wr / Te board I have him listed at number twelve . Just not to sure I can trust Dalton to be able to feed all them hands .

- AJ and Dalton have been the B-movie version of Stafford/Calvin since they entered the league

wouldn't worry about so many mouths to feed aspect, Dalton will pepper this kid, as usual.

that being said, i don't put him in the top tier ... think he slots into the Jeffrey/Evans/Hopkins/Cook area :dunno:

itsatip: definitely dial way down for the Joe Haden games :wave:

I got it like this ,Antonio Dez, Demaryuis, Julio my first rounders

Calvin, AJ, Jordy, Odell, Jeffrey, Cobb my second rounders.

I would prefer to have one of the top 6 guys on all my teams Antonio, Dez, Demaryuis, Julio, Calvin and AJ.

Odell needs another year to prove it to me.

Having a tough time ranking Green right now . On my Wr / Te board I have him listed at number twelve . Just not to sure I can trust Dalton to be able to feed all them hands .

I feel that "too many mouths to feed" has got to be the most overused and applicable to every team cliche in fantasy. Every team has 3 wr, a Te, at least 1 rb. There are no mouths, he has a history of feeding AJ and has piloted multiple epic seasons for him already. It's the best offense dalton has had. Don't miss the train, AJ going off big time this year.

Name a team that doesn't have "too many mouths to feed" and I'll name other bums on that offense that catch passes and take handoffs just like the bengals.

I feel that "too many mouths to feed" has got to be the most overused and applicable to every team cliche in fantasy. Every team has 3 wr, a Te, at least 1 rb. There are no mouths, he has a history of feeding AJ and has piloted multiple epic seasons for him already. It's the best offense dalton has had. Don't miss the train, AJ going off big time this year.

Name a team that doesn't have "too many mouths to feed" and I'll name other bums on that offense that catch passes and take handoffs just like the bengals.

ranking him 12th is comical..... If you take away his gimpy games and the games he missed he had about the same production as ODB. Which blew away everyone elses numbers for that amout of games. If he wasnt hurt and didnt miss games he would have had his 1st four years super steller. I am with you tantastic. I will keep him and Dez..... Last year I had Dez and Romo combo which was nice and help me win my big money.. I may wait a few more rounds and deploy Dalton in the same way. Of course grabbing another upside guy late like Palmer. Just wanted to know if you guys felt the same way. Apparently some dont.

ranking him 12th is comical..... If you take away his gimpy games and the games he missed he had about the same production as ODB. Which blew away everyone elses numbers for that amout of games. If he wasnt hurt and didnt miss games he would have had his 1st four years super steller. I am with you tantastic. I will keep him and Dez..... Last year I had Dez and Romo combo which was nice and help me win my big money.. I may wait a few more rounds and deploy Dalton in the same way. Of course grabbing another upside guy late like Palmer. Just wanted to know if you guys felt the same way. Apparently some dont.

On your wr/ te board now it's a combo board where do you have him ranked ?

Good post. The dude is big time, a flat out stud. Don't over think any situation when it comes to stud players.

Mid - late 2nd round this year....................heh, you asked.

I think in ppr he will go higher

Knock knock snatch it where is your wr/te list ?

gotch ya.... i dont make those list

gronk would be my only exception... so 12th is still a little silly

gronk would be my only exception... so 12th is still a little silly

Let's see your top twelve list wr/te . Don't care if you do them or not you responded to mine so let's see you be a stand up guy and let's see your list ?

Last season in PPR if you add te and wr together he tied for tenth place with three other players so I don't think twelve place ranking taking into account both te and wr is all that far fetch . Now you have no balls and won't show us a list so that makes your post worth nothing thank you brother and God Bless .

Last season in PPR if you add te and wr together he tied for tenth place with three other players so I don't think twelve place ranking taking into account both te and wr is all that far fetch . Now you have no balls and won't show us a list so that makes your post worth nothing thank you brother and God Bless .

His placement last year is irrelevant since he missed games. Im sure if you take his per game average and add it to what time he missed he would place higher. So assuming 16gms for everyone is the baseline, its a bit far fetched. sidenote I will be posting my detailed top 12 wr list maybe tonite.

Agreed.....................I was expressing my thought on where I feel his 2015 production should value him....... or where I would start to become interested in taking him myself, but yes he will be gone by then.

His placement last year is irrelevant since he missed games. Im sure if you take his per game average and add it to what time he missed he would place higher. So assuming 16gms for everyone is the baseline, its a bit far fetched. sidenote I will be posting my detailed top 12 wr list maybe tonite.

That is his ranking based on points per game last season .

That is his ranking based on points per game last season .

he played decoy a few games... wasnt heathy

he played decoy a few games... wasnt heathy

Yea now I must give you that one that's true he was not healthy in some of the games he did start in .

Yea now I must give you that one that's true he was not healthy in some of the games he did start in .

Just like Calvin playing and starting with no intention of catching passes. Nothing pissed me off more than that. I could have been starting Brian quick who was lighting up the league. Instead I watched a human labia complete with vulva for arms and a clitoris for a head named Calvin Johnson decoy for multiple games in a row. Just focking sit out and stop worrying about "accruing a game played".

I have him behind...

A. Brown

D. Thomas

D. Bryant

Julio Jones

Megatron

Prob the safest place for him.

Just like Calvin playing and starting with no intention of catching passes. Nothing pissed me off more than that. I could have been starting Brian quick who was lighting up the league. Instead I watched a human labia complete with vulva for arms and a clitoris for a head named Calvin Johnson decoy for multiple games in a row. Just focking sit out and stop worrying about "accruing a game played".

ya Calvin was the most notable decoy last year... felt sorry for his owners