Sign in to follow this  
bleedblue

Matt Ryan or Blake Bortles

Lost Wentz or I would not be in this situation!! Matt Ryan on Monday night vs the worst pass defense in the NFL or Bortles vs Hou bad pass defense, my opponent is playing Dede Westbrook from Jax.....I am a little worried Jax gets up on Hou big and they run the ball alot and or def Td's by Jax defense....either way Bortles has been great last 4 weeks and Ryan has stunk!!

Ryan

Titus 1:15&16

Tough call indeed.

I had the same situation, but my options were Bortles or Foles. I'm putting Bortles in.

Ryan has had 2 garbage games in a row but has that good matchup against a division rival.

If you can take a chance at QB I'd roll with Ryan, but if you need some guaranteed but maybe mediocre points, I'd put Bortles in.

Does Matt Ryan face the Tampa Bay Buccs who have the worst secondary in the league. Why yes he does. Fire up Ryan and hope he throws TD passes to Freeman instead of handing it off to him.

Bortles is intriguing though as he faces another horrible secondary and may be without Fournette. My question is very similar:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=473499&do=findComment&comment=6105612

Hope you started Bortles! He went and had himself a great day.