Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Tucker Carlson

Was a political science major. Got a patronage job in nys government at the end of Mario Cuomo's run... Got shittcanned by the Republicans about a year after they took over. As they say....They can appoint ya and they can disappoint ya. Got really disillusioned by politics in general, both sides... Still interested in it on the political science level but can give two sheets in being active in that crap.

Vote for Cuomo, not the Homo.

Also interned for a republican state senator in college and worked for the nys AFL-CIO briefly after getting fired by nys. Been in the private sector, for 20 years or so now though

Tucker Carlson couldn't hold Michael Malice's tiny little jock.

:pointstosky:

He's been doing a segment every Wednesday about the sad state of men in America. Very informative,.

He's been doing a segment every Wednesday about the sad state of men in America. Very informative,.

His show is Exhibit A.

Some men, you just can't reach.

Sensitive subject with HT after tucker didnt even have the courtesy to give a reach-around :(

has he gotten to Sho yet?

Focuses more on the younger generation. There is some hope for them. Tonight was about the affects on boys when there is no father in the house. The stats are overwhelming that single motherhood just isn't working. God bless them for trying, but it's a recipe for failure.

Sensitive subject with HT after tucker didnt even have the courtesy to give a reach-around :(

You shouid watch it as the father of two young boys who might be out on his ass soon

You shouid watch it as the father of two young boys who might be out on his ass soon

Is that some sort of threat? Pretty focking weak if so :lol:

Is that some sort of threat? Pretty focking weak if so :lol:

Not at all. It's about the affects when dad leaves the house. Something to think about. Good luck!

Bringing kids into it again - out of bounds. :nono:

Bringing kids into it again - out of bounds. :nono:

How's that bringing kids into it? And I didn't say a word about them, just that he has them. You're the one who actually says horrible things about peoples kids.

How's that bringing kids into it? And I didn't say a word about them, just that he has them. You're the one who actually says horrible things about peoples kids.

Oof. Really pathetic, even for you 😢

Oof. Really pathetic, even for you 😢

Really? What did I say that was so horrible? That you have kids? My kids are brought up everyday by your pal MDC. Doesn't seem to bother you. And he says some pretty focked up things. I don't do that.

Still waiting on that link sport. ;)

Really? What did I say that was so horrible? That you have kids? My kids are brought up everyday by your pal MDC. Doesn't seem to bother you. And he says some pretty focked up things. I don't do that.

No your pathetic backtracking attempt. Lost all credibility, well what little bit you might have had left anyway

Still waiting on that link sport. ;)

Where's the link of me saying Worms' kid was a retard, like you have accused me of? Because I agree, saying that is way over the line and I would apologize profusely if true. Agree?

So no link then. :mellow:

Link to what, you saying horrible things about someone's wife and kid?

Link to what, you saying horrible things about someone's kid?

Yep. Lets see it.

Yep. Lets see it.

Where's the one of me calling a kid a retard? You've been accusing me of that for a while now. Let's see it.

The inaugural segment popped up on my youtube feed so I gave it a watch. I think if someone begs to differ with his presentation of stats, there's always a good chance they could find another study, another potentially valid angle (save some of the big ones like incarceration and suicide) BUT in the big picture I do think there is something "ominous" happening with men in America and it is unfortunately a conservative thing to give it any recognition.

• Like 2

Link, liar?

Can't stand this guy. Watched Naomi's video, there are some valid points as always, there has to be some backbone. The last minute or so though, just slanted opinion. "Our leaders tell us the opposite is true, that women are victims and men are the oppressors" stfu Tucker.

Can't stand this guy. Watched Naomi's video, there are some valid points as always, there has to be some backbone. The last minute or so though, just slanted opinion. "Our leaders tell us the opposite is true, that women are victims and men are the oppressors" stfu Tucker.

what isnt true about that?

Women play the victim role in everything they can. However they have EVERY single advantage in this country over men

what isnt true about that?

Women play the victim role in everything they can. However they have EVERY single advantage in this country over men

I'M USING IT...JFC!!! People apparently play the victim card every chance they can get. He easily could have spoken about male issues, and even related them to women, whether it be suicide rates or his pay example or IQ, but he couldn't help himself he had to whine about a pubic hair study. Women have never been the oppressors of men in this country or any other one either. Are men victims of women Raider?

I'M USING IT...JFC!!! People apparently play the victim card every chance they can get. He easily could have spoken about male issues, and even related them to women, whether it be suicide rates or his pay example or IQ, but he couldn't help himself he had to whine about a pubic hair study. Women have never been the oppressors of men in this country or any other one either. Are men victims of women Raider?

Woman have completely demasculinized the average American (and most western countries) male. Men aren't aloud to be the "hunter" so to speak anymore and it is destroying the fabric of society.

Woman have completely demasculinized the average American (and most western countries) male.

Is that what happened to the Trumpers? No wonder they spend so much time talking about bathhouses, circle jerks and gloryholes.

Woman have completely demasculinized the average American (and most western countries) male. Men aren't aloud to be the "hunter" so to speak anymore and it is destroying the fabric of society.

:cry:

nope men aren't victims either, neither are gays, trans, black, brown, yellow

nobody is a victim anymore. And I don't care what happened in the 50's

Is that what happened to the Trumpers? No wonder they spend so much time talking about bathhouses, circle jerks and gloryholes.

And watching Tucker Carlson.

You don't think there is any truth at all to what I said?

No

nope men aren't victims either, neither are gays, trans, black, brown, yellow

nobody is a victim anymore. And I don't care what happened in the 50's

So you did disagree when Tucker said the opposite is true?

Dumb. Just look around.

Herbivore must be a chick. Or close to it.