Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Avengers Infinity War

Thanos is a straight up G in the movie. Didnt realize the stones gave you all those different powers until he had them on the gauntlet

I'm not a Marvel's or comic book historian like some here....can I watch this without seeing others?

I liked iron Man series but that's about it... Thor I guess too.

I'm not a Marvel's or comic book historian like some here....can I watch this without seeing others?

Might be sort of hard to understand it all and who everyone is.

Maybe watch the first two Avenger movies first...

If youre childless and over the age of 16 I recommend skipping all of them.

If youre childless and over the age of 16 I recommend skipping all of them.

No doubt. Spend your time cheering on a sports team that happens to be located near you but has no idea you exist.

Rewatched it with my dad on Kodi this weekend. If anyone wants to watch it there are decent links on there. I use Neptune Rising on it

I spent 11.25 to see full 3d with recliners...

Great show. Was gonna wait til next weekend but on a whim i checked the theater online and they had a single seat almost middle in the back row.

Back row is awesome for 3d.

I spent 11.25 to see full 3d with recliners...

Great show. Was gonna wait til next weekend but on a whim i checked the theater online and they had a single seat almost middle in the back row.

Back row is awesome for 3d.

Ones my wife and I go to have the recliners as well. Dont really do the whole 3D cause id rather watch it regularly. In SA they had a high class theater called the palladium that was two stories and even had a bar in it. Still, my favorite theater will always be the Alamo drafthouse

3d typically not worth it as many movies arent shot for 3d anyway.

Ive watched several of these movies in regular and several in 3d. Ive not felt standard I missed anything by not seeing 3d.

Damn, great movie. Marvel killed again, interesting to see where it goes from here....

Damn, great movie. Marvel killed again, interesting to see where it goes from here....

Wont have to wait too long I hope

Wont have to wait too long I hope

Its due out next year. I believe Captain Marvel comes out a month earlier

Its due out next year. I believe Captain Marvel comes out a month earlier

Ant Man and Wasp before then too

Pulled in a quarter billion this weekend alone, with another $380 million overseas, that works :o

Pulled in a quarter billion this weekend alone, with another $380 million overseas, that works :o

Hasn't even had its China release yet either.

Hasn't even had its China release yet either.

Damn. Avatar might get surpassed

Saw it Saturday at an IMAX. Never at any point in the film did I remember it was in IMAX, so Ill call that a bust.

The movie was great though. None of the characters felt shoehorned in....the interplay between groups was funny and made sense....Thanos was more dynamic personality wise than I expected.....and the movie never dragged or felt rushed. I didnt want it to end.

And lastly, I walked away assuming I knew exactly how next years film will go, but in reading about photos weve seen from the shoot, I was way off and Im a bit befuddled. So cant wait for next May.

I thought it was really good, and super curious where this goes and how they fix it

I mean Guardians 3 is already next out, and the ties to Thanos will be hard to see how that movie even works

I also saw it in 3D and wow its amazing in 3D, definitely worth the extra 2$

I have literally not watched a single super hero movie since the first Ironman

I mean Guardians 3 is already next out, and the ties to Thanos will be hard to see how that movie even works

Avengers 4 is May 2019, then Guardians of the Galaxy 3 is in 2020. So you can draw your own conclusions, but obviously certain things will have to happen in the Avengers to make the next Guardians movie worth a damn.

All very fun movies.

Avengers 4 is May 2019, then Guardians of the Galaxy 3 is in 2020. So you can draw your own conclusions, but obviously certain things will have to happen in the Avengers to make the next Guardians movie worth a damn.

All very fun movies.

Captain Marvel comes out Mar 2019 👀

Do you guys buy the action figures too? Maybe McDonakds will have a tie in with the Happy Meals.

Do you guys buy the action figures too? Maybe McDonakds will have a tie in with the Happy Meals.

No one wants happy meals anymore since they stopped offering the cheeseburgers in it

It was freakin awesome and set the record for biggest movie opening ever. Basically the few guys here who say these movies are only for kids (lol) are the only people who didnt see it or dont want to.

Saw it Tuesday and loved it. They knocked it out of the park.

Thanks was amazing and I loved the ending.

If you haven't seen any of the other marvel movies you can still see this.

Honestly no, you would have to have seen at bare minimum the last Avengers movie. They really don’t make this movie accessible to first time watchers with exposition or recaps like many of the others.

Saw it Tuesday and loved it. They knocked it out of the park.

Thanks was amazing and I loved the ending.

If you haven't seen any of the other marvel movies you can still see this.

I have seen about half

they should have had a story about Scarlet Witch, she is badass and basically owns everyone

Im sure Ill take my son to see it. At age 10, hes really into this stuff.

But I just remember the last Guardians and Avengers movies both being long, never ending cgi fights.

I hope this is better, but I have my doubts.

I have seen about half

they should have had a story about Scarlet Witch, she is badass and basically owns everyone

They should have a movie where she goes to the mall and tries on a bunch of skimpy outfits and swim wear.

• Like 1

I have seen about half

She's very powerful in the comics. In one story line she ended the mutants. She took their powers away just by saying no more mutants.

Also hot.

It was freakin awesome and set the record for biggest movie opening ever. Basically the few guys here who say these movies are only for kids (lol) are the only people who didnt see it or dont want to.

I just dont see how people arent bored to death with it. I mean Fock. Theres been like what 25 super hero movies in the last decade or so?

Yeah, theyre visually stunning and all, but theyre formulaic as hell, and frankly pretty dull in my opinion.

But hey, to each their own.

Im sure Ill take my son to see it. At age 10, hes really into this stuff.

But I just remember the last Guardians and Avengers movies both being long, never ending cgi fights.

I hope this is better, but I have my doubts.

I thought the cgi was really good.

I just dont see how people arent bored to death with it. I mean Fock. Theres been like what 25 super hero movies in the last decade or so?

Yeah, theyre visually stunning and all, but theyre formulaic as hell, and frankly pretty dull in my opinion.

If we just look at Phase 3....

Civil War

Dr Strange

Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Spiderman Homecoming

Thor: Ragnorak

Black Panther

Infinity War

What's the formulaic part? They all features people with powers.....but they feel nothing alike really with the exception of Civil War and Infinity War, which were done by the same directors.

I agree.

The ones Ive seen are really well made: they look great, their well cast, they make an effort at characterization etc. But you can do all that with an adult drama too. And you nailed it on the predictability.

I ate pizza last week and Ill prob eat pizza from the same place next week and love it again. If it tastes good to me Ill keep eating it. Kind of like any movie, music or entertainment genre ever, if you enjoy the source material or characters, it can entertain you.

Again, it set the all time opening record so people arent losing interest, they are gaining it. Next up I cant wait for Jurassic world 2! Hell, the day I lose interest in stuff that I enjoyed as a kid and makes me happy, just put me out to pasture to die with the rest of the old folks. Fock that.