Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Tiger Woods & Phil Mickelson - negotiating a $10 million winner take all match

anyone else get a fist bump from Phil today?

just me?

yeahhhh :cheers:

What if ALL the PPV money goes to charity?

That would help. But still extremely lame, I wouldn't pay more then 5 bucks if I paid at all.

Details about Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson's Friday-after-Thanksgiving, $9 million match at Shadow Creekhave been released slowly but surely. On Thursday, we continued to get more info—as we have finally found out the official pay-per-view price ($19.99), and what time the event will start (3 p.m. eastern).

http://podbay.fm/show/730254722/e/1540491840?autostart=1

$20, I might be back in..

:dunno:

I'm rooting for this event to be an epic fail. Not that it'd matter much to these 2 insufferable egomaniacs. This is coming from someone who would rather watch the replay of any round of any tournament at 10 o'clock at night than most of the crap that's on tv these days.

20 bucks for this bull? Haha hilarious. 20 bucks for someone to waste a saturday afternoon watching this?

Natalie Gulbis vs Michelle Wie, playing in outfits from Victoria's Secret would get me to pay $20 for a PPV. Phil v Tiger...not so much.

Natalie Gulbis vs Michelle Wie, playing in outfits from Victoria's Secret would get me to pay $20 for a PPV. Phil v Tiger...not so much.

I'd pay $100 to watch a PPV 18 hole death match between you and Ed. :music_guitarred:

I'd pay $100 to watch a PPV 18 hole death match between you and Ed. :music_guitarred:

I think Ed kills me in a golf match.

I think Ed kills me in a golf match.

Hell, we'd all be drunk by 12 - none of us would care anyway. lol

• Like 1

Reed vs Spieth better be next

This obviously shouldn't be a ppv, and even though both are past their primes, neither is finished. Tiger played better and better as the year went on and obviously won the Tour Championship. Phil faded as the year went on but won a WG event, started the FedEx cup 11th? Or so on points and had a number of top 10s earlier in the season.

The biggest reason I MIGHT watch is that this is the last legit rivalry in golf. For all the talk about them being cool with each other now, they don't like each other. Total BS.... and the rest of the current golf landscape is just a bunch of pals.

Pay Per View?

Those focks better be ready for yelling and screaming in their back swings and when they putt.

Fock them

Honestly - the way Phil played in the RC - you'd have to pay me to watch his ass.

I just looked into Shadow Creek, had no idea about it. It seems to me that half the draw of the match is for golf lovers to lay eyes on the course itself.

I just looked into Shadow Creek, had no idea about it. It seems to me that half the draw of the match is for golf lovers to lay eyes on the course itself.

it's only like 1500 for a round too