Sign in to follow this  
Captain Goomy Noomy Roo

Starks Concussion

Start up the Montgomery bus.

He should be rolling.

• Like 1

Start up the Montgomery bus.

Haha...totally off the subject, but this reminded me of the Freedom Riders.

Carry on.

I don't know that it will make that much difference as it looked like Starks was being weaned out of the offense last week anyway. He only played 7 snaps, and accounted for 2 carries.

I think it more just confirms the split we already saw last week between him and Michael as the presumed norm going forward.

I wouldn't trust him as more than a flex.

they list him at RB, but he's not carrying the ball like an RB. To me, this means more of the CMike show with some Ty sprinkled in.

they list him at RB, but he's not carrying the ball like an RB. To me, this means more of the CMike show with some Ty sprinkled in.

CMike is dealing with an illness that prevented him from practicing today. McCarthy said that Montgomery could handle 20 carries if he had to.

CMike is dealing with an illness that prevented him from practicing today. McCarthy said that Montgomery could handle 20 carries if he had to.

now that would be freakin great...since i have no shares of cmike anymore and just one of Ty.

now that would be freakin great...since i have no shares of cmike anymore and just one of Ty.

If I remember correctly, Montgomery had his coming out party against the Bears earlier in the year and went for over 100 rushing yards.

ETA: I misremembered on this one. Montgomery only had 60 rushing yards, but he had 66 receiving yards as well.

I read it's a possible that this weekends game between the Pack and Bears might be the coldest game ever played at Chicago.

Don't know how real that is but that's what I read.

Wonder how that will effect Rodgers and his ankle problem.

Yeah he was also released.