Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

More complaints

die nasty el mago

My turn around is coming along a bit slower as well.

And by "turn around", I mean "turning the best team that's ever existed into the best team that will ever exist". But it will be there eventually.

And by "eventually", I mean "within a week or two."

And by "a week or two", I mean "your girlfriends vag."

poor BigTraine... guy has like 12 points scored less than 2nd place in our division but sits at 0-6 due to an ungodly 970 points scored against. I dont think anyone is even within 125 of that. Its like hes had an entire extra game played against him :wacko: ... focking FF

poor BigTraine... guy has like 12 points scored less than 2nd place in our division but sits at 0-6 due to an ungodly 970 points scored against. I dont think anyone is even within 125 of that. Its like hes had an entire extra game played against him :wacko: ... focking FF

Who?

Yes it is impressive. Mine is coming along a little slower, but it will be there eventually.

White Wonder's team was pathetic last year. He needed a major overhaul. Your team was in the championship game last year. It really didn't need much turning around.

White Wonder's team was pathetic last year. He needed a major overhaul. Your team was in the championship game last year. It really didn't need much turning around.

It was a solid team I agree. Still wasn't what I preferred

The El Mago is capable of great things

The El Mago ha perdido su magia :doh:

I'm on the board now. First win, baby!

I am definitely shooting for that 6th seed based on total points though.

Beards hasn't responded to any trade offers or emails in weeks. I'm not sure he is playing still

I'm still playing (obviously, my lineup keeps getting changed). I got tired of the barrage of shitty trade offers though and stopped responding to them all. I've never been the most vocal player in the league but that's nothing new.

I'm still playing (obviously, my lineup keeps getting changed). I got tired of the barrage of shitty trade offers though and stopped responding to them all. I've never been the most vocal player in the league but that's nothing new.

From me? You guys are focked up. I have never met a bunch of butt hurt individuals like ffball players who think a trade offer isn't fair enough. Jesus. I guess we should all consult the same trade calculator to Guage how butt hurt someone will get from an offer. Let's all agree to get butt hurt if the trade is less than 85% equal.

Let me guess, before this weekend Cooks for Coleman was too crappy an offer to respond to, but then once Cooks had a good game and Coleman a bad one it then became good enough to accept.

From me? You guys are focked up. I have never met a bunch of butt hurt individuals like ffball players who think a trade offer isn't fair enough. Jesus. I guess we should all consult the same trade calculator to Guage how butt hurt someone will get from an offer. Let's all agree to get butt hurt if the trade is less than 85% equal.

Let me guess, before this weekend Cooks for Coleman was too crappy an offer to respond to, but then once Cooks had a good game and Coleman a bad one it then became good enough to accept.

1. He is not the owner of the team you traded with frozen numb nuts

2. Can you please offer me a terrible trade like that?

I'm not sure at this point which can offers were from who. There were some decent offers I just chose not to accept, and there were some real garbage ones too. I'm not saying we need the trade calculator for all of them, but if the offer would come out to 10% fair, what is even the point?

I don't get butt hurt about them. I just choose to stop responding to it. It's not like I made a post about the individual trades or anything.

1. He is not the owner of the team you traded with frozen numb nuts

2. Can you please offer me a terrible trade like that?

Hey I offered Mccoy for Hyde. I tried

Hey I offered Mccoy for Hyde. I tried

I'm pretty certain that wasn't the full offer but hey, you already gave me marvin I guess.

Plus trades look good or bad weekly. Homosexuals was on me about his offer and last week riddick outscored Crabtree and Powell combined and this week he was hurt but the other two did nothing... so you never know

I'm pretty certain that wasn't the full offer but hey, you already gave me marvin I guess.

Plus trades look good or bad weekly. Homosexuals was on me about his offer and last week riddick outscored Crabtree and Powell combined and this week he was hurt but the other two did nothing... so you never know

It was the main part of the deal.

My whole team is on the block. Why?

In spite of being the league's current #1 seed (a given), the El Padrino trails a lesser franchise by a half a point in total points scored. Would God be accepting of a purported rival inviting people to a version of heaven that offered half a point more bliss through 6 games? No, and neither would the El Padrino. That is why God and I are forced to consider the season a failure up to this point.

But I promise this to all of my followers: I will make the moves necessary to beat you all the way you've always wanted to be beaten. I apologize for this disgrace of a start, and am therefore making all of my players available. Things will get better.

Sincerely and with love for you all,

The Die Nasty El Padrino

Congrats to whoever gets me with Hyde out and zeke and Beasley on bye.

Congrats to whoever gets me with Hyde out and zeke and Beasley on bye.

I have no idea what team you manage, as I typically don't bother to notice people unless they've won a championship, but I'll assume you are playing my franchise, as glory tends to catch many breaks.

There should be a 1 dollar find for such violations

The money can go toward the pot for weekly high scoring kicker

There should be a 1 dollar find for such violations

The money can go toward the pot for weekly high scoring kicker

Alternatively, it could go to me, for babysitting this closterfock year after year. Thank god FBN lost his job and can focus on more important things like illegal rosters now.

:thumbsup:

Fix your beer and cb. focking cheater dooshbags. :mad:

The El Padrino was confident you'd never notice. That was a mistake on my part. In truth, this is a good day. The world's greatest organization is far from perfect. In fact, we tend to make one mistake per quarter. Not knowing when that mistake would come and what form it may take has hung over our heads for quite awhile. But knowing that our Q4 mistake (you noticing) is out of the way, we can now operate more freely and powerfully.

Alternatively, it could go to me, for babysitting this closterfock year after year. Thank god FBN lost his job and can focus on more important things like illegal rosters now.

My joblessness will allow me to turn over every stone in this league to make sure each team is operating under maximum couthness.

Stand by and see if the pro doctors can pull off a miracle and make the playoffs despite devastating injuries!

3 straight weeks I've starter someone that was not playing. This week I started someone on IR :doh:

3 straight weeks I've starter someone that was not playing. This week I started someone on IR :doh:

Rob Kelley isn't all that good so don't worry about it.

I started someone who didn't play this week but for the third straight week I had the league high score.

I started someone who didn't play this week but for the third straight week I had the league high score.

thats almost as cool as nurse ling ting

Fock med... just own this sh!t and take its power.

Hope you boys are all in.

This is probably the last year.

Hope you boys are all in.

This is probably the last year.

No no... It's just getting good. Don't leave.

We are one shittty-ass MNF game away from having a 4-10 (or 3-11) team qualify for our playoffs. If I don't get it, I know who I am rooting for..

We are one shittty-ass MNF game away from having a 4-10 (or 3-11) team qualify for our playoffs. If I don't get it, I know who I am rooting for..

You are getting in as long as your two remaining players score a few points. That will be ahead of me.

One Tanthehill over Flacco

No no... It's just getting good. Don't leave.

Not this time.