Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

No Muslim Refugee has ever committed an act of terror in the U.S.

we all know that has more to do with his business interest than anything else

Nobody has business interests in those countries. Because they are riddled with terrorists.

lol. You're so adorable when you're naive.

As are you when you try to connect dots that are not there.

Yes meatball he specifically omitted countries he has dealings with to profit....or its the exact same countries obama identified as well as potential problems. Im sure YOU are right though. Eyeroll

Yeah so, it's obvious that Sweden has a big problem with its Muslim refugee population. The Swedish Govt is downplaying (covering up) it. President Trump was right.

Funny, the MSM were all in a tither and couldn't wait to jump up and down about Trumps flub about Sweden. They don't seem too interested in reporting the actual riot that did happen there though. And they still claim to be unbiased.

Funny, the MSM were all in a tither and couldn't wait to jump up and down about Trumps flub about Sweden. They don't seem too interested in reporting the actual riot that did happen there though. And they still claim to be unbiased.

the media reported another Trump attempt at further scaring his base by lying about some imaginary incident that supposedly happened on Friday night. After the Conway 'Bowling Green' lie, it was newsworthy. And the lie about the US having its highest crime rate in 47 years. And Trump lying and saying he had the most electoral votes since Reagan. Until this Administration stops lying and learns to do some fact-checking, the media will continue to point it out and make fun of them. And what happens after the LIE doesn't make the LIE true.

Just when I think you can't say something dumber...you do this.

Termite control...I live in an area with high risk for termites. Doing control on such things makes sense. We (the USA) don't live in an area with high risk due to terrorism. Hence measures like travel bans are not needed to mitigate such low risk.

Oil changes (which I do myself). Without such care...the care engine will have troubles. That is a sure thing. Again...not statistically close to the risk of not having such a travel ban.

You are seriously awful at every analogy. Just pitifully bad.

Hey moron..................the travel ban ISN'T to stop Americans from travelling. It's to stop people FROM high terror prone areas. It's called a Preventative Measure just like termite control, oil changes, etc. FFS you are dense if you couldn't grasp that point.

Hey moron..................the travel ban ISN'T to stop Americans from travelling. It's to stop people FROM high terror prone areas. It's called a Preventative Measure just like termite control, oil changes, etc. FFS you are dense if you couldn't grasp that point.

It's called a low risk given even the current vetting. Your analogies sucked terribly.

I grasp that you are struggling hard. Better start making up a few more lies or claiming how far left I am

It's called a low risk given even the current vetting. Your analogies sucked terribly.

I grasp that you are struggling hard. Better start making up a few more lies or claiming how far left I am

Poor Slo Nutt can't even grasp the travel ban was for people coming into America. :wacko:

Poor Slo Nutt can't even grasp the travel ban was for people coming into America. :wacko:

JFC there you go making things up again.

Dipshit...you have zero grasp of what anyone is saying.

Termite control...I live in an area with high risk for termites. Doing control on such things makes sense. We (the USA) don't live in an area with high risk due to terrorism. Hence measures like travel bans are not needed to mitigate such low risk.

JFC there you go making things up again.

Dipshit...you have zero grasp of what anyone is saying.

Making what up? I read what you posted and quoted it again. Think more when you're forming your posts.

So there's little or no terrorists are trying to get into America? Really? I guess those terror watch lists are all just Dairy Queen owners and such.

Making what up? I read what you posted and quoted it again. Think more when you're forming your posts.

So there's little or no terrorists are trying to get into America? Really? I guess those terror watch lists are all just Dairy Queen owners and such.

The risk of terrorism in this country is low. Even when we have not had the travel ban. Get it yet?

The risk of terrorism in this country is low. Even when we have not had the travel ban. Get it yet?

You think that just happens without preventative measures? Really sunshine? You think Unicorns and Pixies protect this country? :lol:

You think that just happens without preventative measures? Really sunshine? You think Unicorns and Pixies protect this country? :lol:

Lol. These Fockin idiots think we have low incidents of terrorism because the Muslims here are nice. Why do they think a leftist like Obama DIDNT get rid of the NSA's ability to listen in on our conversations? Senator Obama was against the patriot act. President Obama extended it. Wonder why?

Psst...no we have taken preventive measures dumbass. That's the point.

To use your own analogy...the vetting we do now is preventative maintenance on your car...you want an engine overhaul for no focking reason.

Psst...no ###### we have taken preventive measures dumbass. That's the point.

To use your own analogy...the vetting we do now is preventative maintenance on your car...you want an engine overhaul for no focking reason.

:lol:

You're having a rough night lil' darling.

Paying attention to problem areas is not akin to an overhaul. Replacing timing belts is a costly preventative maintenance measure but much cheaper than having one break on an interference motor. Are they changed every time you do maintenance? No but at some point it's necessary.

:lol:

You're having a rough night lil' darling.

Paying attention to problem areas is not akin to an overhaul. Replacing timing belts is a costly preventative maintenance measure but much cheaper than having one break on an interference motor. Are they changed every time you do maintenance? No but at some point it's necessary.

You really keep trying a bad analogy.

Maybe you need a Special Ed approach. Go get your helmet and googles. Oh, your flippers too.

Damn, I saw activity in this thread and thought maybe someone finally found a link to a fatality on our soil by a refugee. But nope. Still zero.

Damn, I saw activity in this thread and thought maybe someone finally found a link to a fatality on our soil by a refugee. But nope. Still zero.

Just remedial education for Slo Nutt. Denser than depleted uranium.

Yep we got your guyses memo. You want to wait until something happens before you actually do something. That's the liberal way.

I do love how you guys basically evaded my question. You either have to say they are not a threat and ignore all the information given to you that shows they have killed Americans overseas have terrible vetting processes and are known terrorist States. Or you have to say Trump and Obama were both right. You really put yourself into a pickle hiding behind the oh well there haven't been any deaths here yet.

• Like 1

Yep we got your guyses memo. You want to wait until something happens before you actually do something. That's the liberal way.

I do love how you guys basically evaded my question. You either have to say they are not a threat and ignore all the information given to you that shows they have killed Americans overseas have terrible vetting processes and are known terrorist States. Or you have to say Trump and Obama were both right. You really put yourself into a pickle hiding behind the oh well there haven't been any deaths here yet.

If Trump and his staff can figure out a way to improve the vetting from these countries, then I'm behind it 100%. That's what Obama had in mind. To compare a total travel ban to what Obama put the list together for is asinine.

If Trump and his staff can figure out a way to improve the vetting from these countries, then I'm behind it 100%. That's what Obama had in mind. To compare a total travel ban to what Obama put the list together for is asinine.

Ok but do you see the point that if you can admit some of these countries have problems vetting.....why let anyone in? Thats a pretty big security risk.

Ok but do you see the point that if you can admit some of these countries have problems vetting.....why let anyone in? Thats a pretty big security risk.

I will definitely admit that we should make sure the vetting process is up to snuff.

I will definitely admit that we should make sure the vetting process is up to snuff.

I think that was all he was intending for a temporary basis. Its radical..no question....somehow thats all gotten twisted into he hates muslims, he only chose countries he has no business with, etc. Then it got over to kangaroo court.

Be interesting to see the wording of the new EO.

I think that was all he was intending for a temporary basis. Its radical..no question....somehow thats all gotten twisted into he hates muslims, he only chose countries he has no business with, etc. Then it got over to kangaroo court.

Be interesting to see the wording of the new EO.

Maybe had he not promised his rabid base that he was going to ban all Muslims from entering the country, people would cut him some slack.

I wish Trump was more like Geert Wilders. That guy knows exactly how to deal with those foul smelling bastards.

It's nothing more than the left catering to the few and above all "must stop Trump". Christ, he could be offering 50,000 new jobs to minorities but they'd object that he's trying to bring back slavery.

:wacko:

Well, THIS is going to leave a mark;

Trump's own DHS - headed by HIS favorite guy - Kelly shot down the 'Muslim Travel Ban'

saying it won't necessarily make us any safer. Failed miserably on four different levels

according to the DHS.

And, in a stunning act of incompetence, that weird 31 year old bald guy earlier today said that

the new XO is the same as the old one. - The courts are going to love that.

I can definitely see Kelly telling TrumpCo to go piss up a rope. This is a major

hit for Trump's biggest initiative so far.

And BTW - TrumpCo admitted intervening with the FBI on the Russian contacts during

the election. - The same guys that lost their SHIIT over Bill and DOJ head meeting on

the tarmac, remember? They also confirmed that they tried to get the FBI to quash the

stories. Sounds like actual criminality is on the table.On the other side, FBI shouldn't have

been talking to WH staff - all potential suspects at worst, potential witnesses at best

- during an active investigation.

I'm guessing Reince is the next sacrificial lamb.

ClownShow continues.

With regards to the AP memo on the DHS front...

I'd exercise caution.

As has been reported already, this was one memo that goes into a combination of different vantage points.

Does it hold merit on its own? Sure.

Is it definitive proof and an end all be all against vetting these countries? No.

Well, THIS is going to leave a mark;

Trump's own DHS - headed by HIS favorite guy - Kelly shot down the 'Muslim Travel Ban'

saying it won't necessarily make us any safer. Failed miserably on four different levels

according to the DHS.

And, in a stunning act of incompetence, that weird 31 year old bald guy earlier today said that

the new XO is the same as the old one. - The courts are going to love that.

I can definitely see Kelly telling TrumpCo to go piss up a rope. This is a major

hit for Trump's biggest initiative so far.

And BTW - TrumpCo admitted intervening with the FBI on the Russian contacts during

the election. - The same guys that lost their SHIIT over Bill and DOJ head meeting on

the tarmac, remember? They also confirmed that they tried to get the FBI to quash the

stories. Sounds like actual criminality is on the table.On the other side, FBI shouldn't have

been talking to WH staff - all potential suspects at worst, potential witnesses at best

- during an active investigation.

I'm guessing Reince is the next sacrificial lamb.

ClownShow continues.

http://i.imgur.com/ykPDPrw.jpg

Just a little snowflake, blowing in the breeze.

Does the unauthorized access to Top Secret Classified info by Muslim Pakistanis count as an act of terrorism?

boy, you're really still begging for attention, huh? :overhead:

I bet this thread and the Dow Jones thread are two that all the righties wish had never been started.

I bet this thread and the Dow Jones thread are two that all the righties wish had never been started.

Why? You have failed pretty poorly in both.

But speaking of that new confidence numbers came out and it's now at a 16-year high.

MAGA!!!

boy, you're really still begging for attention, huh? :overhead:

Not really; just want the bored to know how to shut you spice girls up. Ask for your opinion when you can't acknowledge something bad against Democrats. :banana:

Not really; just want the bored to know how to shut you spice girls up. Ask for your opinion when you can't acknowledge something bad against Democrats. :banana:

Know it all Wiffle doesn't know what to do here. He probably blamed Monica for sucking Bills cack.

Know it all Wiffle doesn't know what to do here. He probably blamed Monica for sucking Bills cack.

Remember they said "Eatin ain't cheatin' " and "It's his personal life". Fast forward to the trivial stuff they complain about Trump over. :doh:

Remember they said "Eatin ain't cheatin' " and "It's his personal life". Fast forward to the trivial stuff they complain about Trump over. :doh:

So true

Why? You have failed pretty poorly in both.

But speaking of that new confidence numbers came out and it's now at a 16-year high.

MAGA!!!

and I've given Trump credit. 10% rise. That's cute.