Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

STAY HAS BEEN GRANTED AGAINST TRUMPS X.O.

I keep going back and forth between he's going to get impeached(XO orders that are completely unconstitutional) and they going to use the 25th amendment and section 8 his ass(Insistence that 1.5 million people attended inauguration, 5 million people voted illegally, his insane war against the media).

It's a temporary stay that only effects 100 people already in transit.

Good, let's find out where the limits are on these things. I haven't liked them for at least 16 years.

Stay only includes those detained and those in transit now.

Do they stay on the moon?

I just want to point out that the ALL CAPS really drive the point home.

ALL CAPS is Wiff's first step in escalation. If it continues we'll have bold and colors too$#@! :thumbsup:

NOONE CARES (caps to drive the point home)

Is that Bob Noone? How's ol' Sombiotch? Damn, I haven't seen him in a Coon's age!

NOONE CARES (caps to drive the point home)

You might want to wake up if you think that.

Turn on any news source and see that the entire world is talking about this.

Sho...sigh. I just can't with you. But I will reiterate that no one cares. You guys have flooded the board unnecessarily with multiple Trump threads that it's literally become unreadable. We don't need a new thread that shows how small trumps hands are. Really no one cares

ALL CAPS is Wiff's first step in escalation. If it continues we'll have bold and colors too$#@! :thumbsup:

Don't make me go Comic Sans on your ass mister!

And, I'm pretty sure it's warranted. No Presidential Decree has been shut down as quickly as this in all of American History.

The shiit's focking histioric - no matter what side you're on.

And yeah, I'm aware that 'shut down' is probably not the best terminology, but it doesn't change the fact. Whether you want to use "litigated unsuccessfully" or "injuncted with such haste" or whatever, it's pretty damn amazing.

Which cable news sources have this on? I just checked CNN and nothing same as Fox.

Sho...sigh. I just can't with you. But I will reiterate that no one cares. You guys have flooded the board unnecessarily with multiple Trump threads that it's literally become unreadable. We don't need a new thread that shows how small trumps hands are. Really no one cares

Again...you say no one cares...as if that's fact. But what's going on right now is a pretty big focking deal and a lot of people care.

If you don't like it...dont focking read it.

Shut your damn computer off and catch-up on Duck Dynasty.

Well, we sure appreciate your input.

Now, should we submit ALL potential new threads for your own selfish personal approval? Or do you wish to limit it to just those that might upset your tummy?

If you could just ya know - fire off a little note to Mike making you the bored arbiter of threads that don't upset you so he could add that to the by-laws, we'd go ahead and appreciate that, mkay?

On a personal note; If you're too focking stupid to understand the historical implications of what just happened, I'm sorry for you. I truly am. But it IS kind of a big deal - politically, historically, legally, constitutionally and globally.

And, given the thousands of people who turned out in the cold who think contrary to your viewpoint, I'd say it's probably a big deal to them as well too.

But, thanks again. God Bless and HTH.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Director Leon Rodriguez told Congress Thursday that “not a single act of actual terrorist violence has been a committed by a refugee” who underwent USCIS screening procedures since 9/11. But when a senator asked him if it was "correct" that many people who came into the refugee program as adults had been "convicted of terrorist offenses," Rodriguez admitted that that was "correct."

Which cable news sources have this on? I just checked CNN and nothing same as Fox.

Have you checked with your other aliases?

snowflakes care. And they are going to continue to yell that they care. Not that anyone is going to listen. The era of the pc backlash is upon us.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Director Leon Rodriguez told Congress Thursday that “not a single act of actual terrorist violence has been a committed by a refugee” who underwent USCIS screening procedures since 9/11. But when a senator asked him if it was "correct" that many people who came into the refugee program as adults had been "convicted of terrorist offenses," Rodriguez admitted that that was "correct."

Link? Source? Context?

Ya see, when one applies for 'refugee' status, one of the key reasons for doing so is that their current fascist, terroristic, totalitarian government has persecuted them. And, the best way to be able to persecute them is to call them 'terrorists'.

So, for example: The South Vietnamese who worked with the U.S. were considered 'terrorists' by the triumphant North. The Kurds? Wow, you should see what Saddam said about THEM! Same thing with Ukrainians who fight against Putin. I could keep going if you like, but the point is: Link? Source? Content?

That's how educated people form opinions. If we arrested everyone who was ever called a terrorist - our SPECFOR and Executive Branch would be decimated.

Link? Source? Context?

Ya see, when one applies for 'refugee' status, one of the key reasons for doing so is that their current fascist, terroristic, totalitarian government has persecuted them. And, the best way to be able to persecute them is to call them 'terrorists'.

So, for example: The South Vietnamese who worked with the U.S. were considered 'terrorists' by the triumphant North. The Kurds? Wow, you should see what Saddam said about THEM! Same thing with Ukrainians who fight against Putin. I could keep going if you like, but the point is: Link? Source? Content?

That's how educated people form opinions. If we arrested everyone who was ever called a terrorist - our SPECFOR and Executive Branch would be decimated.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/immigration-official-admits-many-refugees-have-been-convicted-terrorist

snowfl. The era of the pc backlash is upon us.

Wait a tick - You guys were saying that era was "over" when Trump was elected.

Which is it?

And darn that GOP and Diick Cheney and their whiny PC-ness.

snowflakes care. And they are going to continue to yell that they care. Not that anyone is going to listen. The era of the pc backlash is upon us.

The snowflake is the idiot who thinks nobody cares and we shouldn't discuss this.

May need your safe spaces.

I would say that his election is a direct result of the last 20 years of liberal pc bullshitt and the backlash that he rode a wave of backlash into the white house.

The snowflake is the idiot who thinks nobody cares and we shouldn't discuss this.

sorry. Did I hit your trigger word without giving you proper warning?

The snowflake is the one constantly b1tching about Trump and won't shut up about it. Jesus Sho literally everyone on the board thinks you're a complete dumbass. The least you can do is just stop posting about Trump as much. Might help you out here as well as in your life outside the board HTH

The snowflake is the one constantly b1tching about Trump and won't shut up about it. Jesus Sho literally everyone on the board thinks you're a complete dumbass. The least you can do is just stop posting about Trump as much. Might help you out here as well as in your life outside the board HTH

At some point you will get it thru your head that...

A. You don't speak for everyone and don't understand the word literally

B. I don't give a flying Fock what you think of me. I will post my opinions and back them up as I have.

If that kisses you off...Fock you, I don't care.

My life outside the board is fine and none of your damn business.

Worry about yourself. Take a break since you don't care and think nobody cares.

At some point you will get it thru your head that...

A. You don't speak for everyone and don't understand the word literally

B. I don't give a flying Fock what you think of me. I will post my opinions and back them up as I have.

If that kisses you off...Fock you, I don't care.

My life outside the board is fine and none of your damn business.

Worry about yourself. Take a break since you don't care and think nobody cares.

Sho you have multiple threads about you. One where people are legit worried about you because you live and breathe this board. Maybe you should take your own advice and take a break. Cause you're tilting so hard right now pinball machines are jealous

Sho you have multiple threads about you. One where people are legit worried about you because you live and breathe this board. Maybe you should take your own advice and take a break. Cause you're tilting so hard right now pinball machines are jealous

Read your posts from tonight when you claim no one cares and have thrown a fit...it's clear who is tilting.

Read your posts from tonight when you claim no one cares and have thrown a fit...it's clear who is tilting.

It seems you've been on tilt for a long time.

I don't think you understand what tilt means Sho...

I'm flipping through the stations and got to ABC News at 11. They just put up a screen showing where the protests are planned for tomorrow including locations, addresses, and times.

Is that common practice? Might be and I'm not saying it's not but I haven't noticed that in the past.

I don't think you understand what tilt means Sho...

I understand it well.

Sticking your fingers in your ears...stomping and screaming no one cares. When it's pointed out how many care...you went on to try coming after me for pointing out you were wrong.

That's pretty much poster boy for tilt there chief.

I understand it well.

Sticking your fingers in your ears...stomping and screaming no one cares. When it's pointed out how many care...you went on to try coming after me for pointing out you were wrong.

That's pretty much poster boy for tilt there chief.

Sho you literally just described yourself. I mean at some point you'll have to acknowledge that maybe you are crazy and have gone over the edge. At this point I actually feel bad for you. That's not a joke or lip service. That's actual, genuine sympathy because when someone is this dumb it only leads everyone to understand that that persons life really must not be very good and that person is miserable. I hope it gets better for you :(